Is Mark Bartlett friends with Jeff Copley?

Posted in the Richwood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Just curious.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2010
once again probably none of your business
Slick

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Never heard of him
lol

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2010
I highly doubt it Johnny Chimpo
1 post removed
utrtrkljkjhjehjr k

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2010
your mommm
Nice Caddie

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 14, 2010
1981 Cadillac Coupe Deville has been restored to look virtually new. The car has recently had had a new paint job, vinyl top has been replaced, interior has been redone and is immaculate, new tires and spoke
type wheel covers. A new transmission has been installed. Car has a new XM radio. This car is part of an estate sale. We have receipts for approximately $10,000 in improvements when it was last used in 2006. Asking $4,000
news

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2010
Nice Caddie wrote:
1981 Cadillac Coupe Deville has been restored to look virtually new. The car has recently had had a new paint job, vinyl top has been replaced, interior has been redone and is immaculate, new tires and spoke
type wheel covers. A new transmission has been installed. Car has a new XM radio. This car is part of an estate sale. We have receipts for approximately $10,000 in improvements when it was last used in 2006. Asking $4,000
Try www.wvswapshop.com .
Bartlett Sucks

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2010
Mark Bartlett is such a pussy, he brought Jason Logar and a bunch of other people to fight his fight on Main Street last night. A few innocent people were injured because of him and not one of them was arrested! Was it because Mark and Tressie were shit faced drunk and she works for the city? If Tressie wants to sleep with Mark again then fine, she should atleast keep him and herself away from her ex John Hall. Those injuries could have been a lot more serious, all was fine until they showed up. Do everyone a favor Mark and Tressie, keep your drunk asses home.
Learn the facts

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Do yourself a favor and learn the facts before you post shit that you know nothing about! First of all, Mark didn't take anyone to fight. He's a big boy and very capable of handling his fights himself. Secondly, Logar wasn't there fighting anyone. Lastly, I'm pretty sure that none of this is any of you business anyways, so find something else to run your mouth about....maybe try something that you know a little more about.
Gets a Lil Crazyy

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2010
WOO!! GO MARK!!!
Bartlett Sucks

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2010
Learn the facts wrote:
Do yourself a favor and learn the facts before you post shit that you know nothing about! First of all, Mark didn't take anyone to fight. He's a big boy and very capable of handling his fights himself. Secondly, Logar wasn't there fighting anyone. Lastly, I'm pretty sure that none of this is any of you business anyways, so find something else to run your mouth about....maybe try something that you know a little more about.
He's a drunken and jealous ass that can't keep it in his pants and Tressie has to be just as stupid to take him back. The matter is, the cops should have arrested all of them, nothing would have happened if they hadn't been there in the first place.
Learn the facts

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2010
Yeah, so typically no fight happens unless they are both at the same place. Thats usually how these things work. Sounds like maybe you're the jealous one or are your feelings just hurt because you haven't been in his pants? Actually the matter is... who exactly would the cops arrest. You're not even sure who was there that night.
well

Rupert, WV

#14 Apr 12, 2010
There where two deputys and two city cops there so if any one needed arrested I think it woulda happened no matter who worked where.
Pathetic

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2010
Learn the facts wrote:
Yeah, the six other people, including his brother, showed up just to watch. And he destroyed the entire place by himself. You are a moron.
Jon hall is awesome

Lyburn, WV

#16 Apr 12, 2010
Jon hall is a really nice guy I don't see how he couldve deserved being jumped!$&ck that. WTF. What goes around comes around! Always remember that.
P.s. Jon hall cuts dam good hair!
You are all idots

Ossining, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2010
You are all morons and dont even know what exactly happened, i do i was there, first of all mark wanted to go by hisself up there to beat jon halls a$$, he didnt want anyone to find out and go with him, but a few of us that were out with him and tressi found out and went to makesure no one else jumped in so when jons friends started to jump in so did marks, so get your facts straight, and they didnt get in trouble because none of them pressed charges not because tressi works for the city, get over it!!! And further more jon got his a$$ kicked good.
iLogic

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2010
Seriously, what is this, high school? Who goes around at his age beating people up because someone slept with someone or something somewhere along the way? If that's the case, then between the two of them, they need to beat the crap out of everybody within like, a 25-mile radius because neither of them can keep their clothes on! Which makes them perfect for each other! Who cares?!?!

Since: Apr 10

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2010
You are all idots wrote:
You are all morons and dont even know what exactly happened, i do i was there, first of all mark wanted to go by hisself up there to beat jon halls a$$, he didnt want anyone to find out and go with him, but a few of us that were out with him and tressi found out and went to makesure no one else jumped in so when jons friends started to jump in so did marks, so get your facts straight, and they didnt get in trouble because none of them pressed charges not because tressi works for the city, get over it!!! And further more jon got his a$$ kicked good.
You'd think 6 people could keep one person in line 2 bars and a birthday party BEFORE he shows up to fight someone. What and idot....
dumb

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2010
mind your own business danny gurl!
Bartlett Sucks

United States

#21 Apr 13, 2010
You are all idots wrote:
Tressie was already back with Mark, so why did Mark feel the need to beat John's ass for anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mountaineer Mart (Jul '14) 4 hr RB KM 16
Mountaineer Mart 8 hr Customer 7
morel mushrooms Sun looking 5
Perv principal? Sun Real Truth 9
Nicholas County school principal charged with s... Sun HaHa 3
Camaro for sale Sun tobyt 3
Kelly Caulfield Sergon WANTED Sun clepper 4
More from around the web

Richwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE