First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The listener

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2009
I think weed needs to become legal.. Nobody dies from smoking it and it makes you relaxed and calm.. Weed is a NATURAL drug NOT a man made drug. You dont see ppl growing pills from the ground do you? No its all HOMEGROWN.. and for all you hyprocritical ppl out there you need to get a life and quit judging..
Moonshine

Ithaca, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Dont smoke it that will kill ya chew it you want to be able to breath when you git my age
Mr Me

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2009
The listener wrote:
I think weed needs to become legal.. Nobody dies from smoking it and it makes you relaxed and calm.. Weed is a NATURAL drug NOT a man made drug. You dont see ppl growing pills from the ground do you? No its all HOMEGROWN.. and for all you hyprocritical ppl out there you need to get a life and quit judging..
And you need to grow up and sober up and stop being a druggie. There is a place for people who share your opinion. Its called PRISON!!
Norvel

Ithaca, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2009
String them up in front of city hall or burn on a pole

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 28, 2009
Mr Me wrote:
<quoted text> And you need to grow up and sober up and stop being a druggie. There is a place for people who share your opinion. Its called PRISON!!
Seems to me like you could do with some toking up yourself, Mr. You. Funny, you're clamoring to send people 'guilty' of non-violent criminal offenses to places where they get free food and night's rest at your expense every April 15th.
foxcry18

South Hill, VA

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Seems to me that everyone of you up tight, brown nosing, conformist idiots need to wake the fuck up and stop being so narrow minded. Yes, weed gets you high, yes it can cause you to have slow response rates; however, for everyone of you narrow minded fools, I guarentee that each one of you drink alcohol or even smoke cigs on top of that. Well hows this for ur Food-4-Thot. Weed is a depressant. It does not and will not increase the anger or aggression in a person to make them beat the shit out of their friends, family, and complete strangers. YOU WANT TO KNOW Y!!! Because they are too damn concerned with GETTING MUNCHIES..YES FOOD, RETARDS. Statistics show that more people die each year from Alcohol or by someone under the influence of alcohol than Tokers. Not only that, but alcohol really doesn't posses any true value for medicinal purposes that can't already be cured by freak'n Tylenol or Advil. WEED DOES.. it helps Cancer patience survive the hardcore grueling effects of chemo therapy. Most the time it's because of that kind of relief that keeps their strength up enough to help them have the drive to keep fighting. If you don't believe me about that...go to your nearest Ronald McDonald house and ask the chemo patience how bad their symptoms are...and then i dare you to respond with any since of wisdom to this post... Go for it..

Since: Dec 09

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2009
thank you foxcry18 finally a person with some facts. I do not use weed but i do believe in the good it does for people with cancer. hell I say give it to those with anorexia and bulemia and i bet they gain weight! Pills, meth, crank, coke, crack, heroin, ecstacy, these are all man made and they have harmful chemicals and poisons in them as do cigs and alcohol. what would you rather be put in your body? Something grown from the ground (i.e. a plant for those of you who have no idea what that is) or a nasty chemical that will kill you oh so much faster? hmmm think about it a bit. Oh and before you call em a druggie, I don't even go to a doctor, i hate perscription medications and i don't like taking tylenol so stick up your ass with any opinions you may have of me I just don't care!
Mr Me

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2009
Go smoke some more weed. You morons that think it will be legalized are smoking too much. We have laws for a reason. Some of you are not bright enough to comprehend this. I am not getting into a debate over the effects of pot. I smoked when I was younger. But guess what? I grew up!! The point is it is illegal. That is the only fact that is pertinent here. I have no problem paying to incarcerate scumbags that do drugs and commit crimes. No problem at all. If you want to smoke pot legally, petition the government and have the law changed. Oh wait, you would have to sober up and actually do something. That aint gonna happen!!!

Location hidden

#9 Dec 28, 2009
I'll debate you.

List reasons why marijuana is illegal.
Mr Me

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2009
zaiura wrote:
I'll debate you.
List reasons why marijuana is illegal.
Reasons are not the point. Legality is. And currently it is illegal.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 29, 2009
Admit that you can not find proper reasoning for the illegality of marijuana, and I'll let you off with a warning.
foxcry18

South Hill, VA

#12 Dec 29, 2009
My debate was not about the subject of whether or not weed should be legalized. If you really read my statement, you have realized that. And for your information, i am not a Toker nor a drunk. I don't even smoke cigs. Just by choice, not prejudice. I do abide by the laws of the land and support them. However, my debate was on the mere issue of which substance our society consumes that is more lethal. Which is in fact..alcohol because it is legal. That's the major problem. I've had family die from drunk drivers, and I've also unfortunately watched as loved ones suffered and died from cancer while taking chemo. It's very heart breaking. I know for a fact that I would have rather them had the drug to ease the pain than not at all. If they were to legalize it, I would be completely content with it only being offered to cancer patience under strict regulations. I "personally" (don't care) if it is for myself. I don't use it. But I do not like people who think the issue is black or white. It's not, it's gray. How could anyone ever make a thorough and valid argument if they are not willing to look at all the evidence and but instead take greedy politicians for their word. That's blind faith. There is no dignity or wisdom in that.
foxcry18

South Hill, VA

#13 Dec 29, 2009
(As for Mr. Me's argument) Just because someone debates the legality of a drug..does not mean they use it or do not have a thinking (neuron). Maybe you should look that word up(n.e.u.r.o.n)...Obviously your lacking a few with your narrow-minded JUDGMENT. You know that alcohol you "possibly/may?" consume every evening after work..Oh! Look i didn't jump to a conclusion like you! I made a hypothetical assumption. You might wanta look that word up to.(Hypothetical) How about "you" take a look back into history to the 1920's to 1933 and realize that alcohol was ILLEGAL too. It was called Prohibition.(here's a link to broaden you horizon = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition )
ALCOHOL, if not "debated" would not have found its way into every frig across America. The same can be said for every other drug throughout history and those still to come. And YOU CAN STAY THE GROWN UP ONE if that is the consequence for having the inability to ask QUESTIONS & DEBATE WITH REASON AND CRITICAL THINKING!!!
foxcry18

South Hill, VA

#14 Dec 29, 2009
And furthermore..thanks to alcohol being illegal, the Prohibition gave birth to the one and only precious NASCAR.
420girl

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2009
The only reason pot is illegal is because our greedy ass government cant figure out how theyd tax it, especially when those of us that grow that mean green so well would never buy it from them when we can grow the shit so well for ourselves! Theres nothing wrong with smoking weed, ive smoked it every day for the last 15 years, and im an intelligent, loving, contributing member of soceity. Everyone is entitled to their oppinion, but those that dont know what there talking about should either try it or shutup
420girl

United States

#16 Dec 29, 2009
Furthermore, its disgusting that in alot of cases, people get worse jail sentences for possesion of marijuana then f*cken rapists and child molestors! That makes me sick! All pot does is relax u, calm u down, make u happy. Rapists and child molestors ruin peoples lives forever. This world would probably be a lot happier if everyone toked up a lil bit.

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2009
i agree with foxcry18. Just becasue a person says they think that marijuana has medical benefits does not mean they use it. if you read our posts "MrMe" you will find I stated I do not use it. I have no reason to lie to a person on here or in real life face to face. I merely stated it has it's medical uses. I have family who are on chemo and it is slowly deterirating them everyday. There are medical studies that prove marijuana calms those side effects and helps those who are in pain. For chrying out loud they prescribe it in some hospitals. i feel it should be legal if only for those who are a cancer patient or whith some other illness that would benefit from the use of marijuana. I find drugs to be vile but man made are what will kill you. so go to the bar a drink another drink since you want to play the blame and name game. you call use druggies then your a drunk and probably still toking up as we speak or should I say type! Grow up and let teh adults have their opinions with out some idiot calling them a druggie
Lol

Camp Creek, WV

#18 Dec 29, 2009
Yeah...Just what I need. More legal drugs to worry about my kids getting. Alcohol is bad enough. I'd be perfectly content if they'd make alcohol illegal again. I just wish the cops could and would actually clean up our town instead of joinin the dopers.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2009
Lol wrote:
Yeah...Just what I need. More legal drugs to worry about my kids getting. Alcohol is bad enough. I'd be perfectly content if they'd make alcohol illegal again. I just wish the cops could and would actually clean up our town instead of joinin the dopers.
Try actually being a parent and having a sit-down with a child and talk about the effects of drugs, etc. and explain your positions and rules.

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2009
right you are. clean it up not make it worse. i hope "lol" you did not mis interprit my post. i think marijuana should be legal for those with cancer and other medical problems that it will solve. I do believe it will help those with eating disorders as well as nothing else does. I do hate the fact that so many children are getting their hands on drugs and alcohol. As i have stated i believe richwood needs to reevaluate the police here and get rid of some and hire new that can pass the academy and will not use excessive force then maybe richwood would get cleaned up. Till then lets hope that some narrow minded souls stop their name calling and start helping with the situation at hand. and parents, maybe some of you shoudl keep a better eye on your children and who they run with just as a precaution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the people of Richwood 4 hr Waytt 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr concern Corporal 3,989
Ladies 15 hr BOOGER 32
Richwood Little Houses Mon Teepee 10
tiffany russell Mon Got Wood 26
mumseys Mon disgusted 26
Moose is trash Sun Mom 17

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance