Mind blowing

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2014
SEXUAL ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE
PORN FILMING/PHOTOGRAPHING MINOR SEX
SEXUAL EXPLOTATION OF A MINOR
mhm

Summersville, WV

#2 Feb 7, 2014
that shit has been going on for years and their just now figuring it out...his wife probably got mad and turned him in....sicko
Stinker

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2014
mhm wrote:
that shit has been going on for years and their just now figuring it out...his wife probably got mad and turned him in....sicko
This makes you just as low and disgusting as Stephen, knowing about it and not reporting it. You need to be his cell mate.
just wandering

Warsaw, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Blows my mind knew about the camping trip and 3 somes. But this is mind blowing
mhm

Summersville, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2014
i didnt know, but he hangs out with kids constantly and has them staying at his house and has for years, and its not very obvious hes a flamer..so you go be his cell mate dickwad
Why

Hockessin, DE

#6 Feb 8, 2014
What is wrong with Richwood ? What is wrong with the people ? Someone said he has 84 counts. People are so sick. You don't know who to trust anymore. It is so sad.
just wandering

Warsaw, NC

#7 Feb 8, 2014
All i knowcause my kids babysitter took them to his house w therr kids but never inside think god cause i woyld be tripping more
Agree With Stinker

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 8, 2014
mhm wrote:
that shit has been going on for years and their just now figuring it out...his wife probably got mad and turned him in....sicko
Wouldn't that make you an accessory to the fact? Shame on you for not telling, Everyone is a mandatory reporter if you suspect this is going on and not report it!
Agree With Stinker

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 8, 2014
mhm wrote:
i didnt know, but he hangs out with kids constantly and has them staying at his house and has for years, and its not very obvious hes a flamer..so you go be his cell mate dickwad
Again, you know what happens when you "Assume?"
Agree With Stinker

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Why wrote:
What is wrong with Richwood ? What is wrong with the people ? Someone said he has 84 counts. People are so sick. You don't know who to trust anymore. It is so sad.
When it comes to keeping your kids safe, trust very few ppl. What does a child molester look like? You? Me? The next door neighbor? Trust your instincts and sometime, even they let you down. Know where your kids are. Don't let everyone raise them. You can keep them as close as possible and still that not be good enough. But you can try. Know their friends and their parents. Don't let them run the streets. Do not allow them in these alleys and places where ppl go to do their drugs, etc...Sad state. Let them know they can tell you anything and you will not only listen, but believe them. I used to let my child go on a "camping trip" with a teacher whom I knew well, only to find out years later, the teacher was not of good character. You will find a lot of pedophiles hanging around kids. If you see someone always being where kids are, when they don't have any, buying their affection, etc...the red flag should go up. Don't want to label someone because there are good ppl out there, just be careful. This case should be a lesson to all of us that it is happening under our noses all the while they are smiling at us, they are abusing our children. Sick!
Actually

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2014
His Mother turned him in. Cudo's to her! I hope he ROTS in jail
Fred

Craigsville, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2014
There is a guy at Walmart that fits this description as well. Mr. CREEPY!!
just 1

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Just 1 red flag,just 1 call was all it took to save 1little fella before Steve got to him.sadly wasn't done 84counts ago..ppl PLEASE if you EVER see or hear something questionable,report it!!! Better safe than sorry.
Touching

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2014
Fred wrote:
There is a guy at Walmart that fits this description as well. Mr. CREEPY!!
He just likes to smell people.
He gets to close

Craigsville, WV

#15 Feb 14, 2014
Touching wrote:
<quoted text>He just likes to smell people.
i think you are right because he was in my face practically touching me to ask me if I needed help finding anything. Creepy
Justsaying369

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2015
Just found these on here. Never knew these was here until someone showed me and the only thing I got to say is that you people on here make me sick. You all hear "rumors" and blow everything out of control. You all will keep talking your sh*t about him and no one knows the truth so let me clear things up. His mom NEVER turned him in he got set up. So you all that's talking sh*t about needs to stop. He loves his kids and now he can't see them because someone fu**ed that up for him. He ain't no child molester or anything. He's a good man who tries to help everybody or anyone out. So stop with the rumors.
dude

Cedar Grove, WV

#17 Aug 13, 2015
Justsaying369 wrote:
Just found these on here. Never knew these was here until someone showed me and the only thing I got to say is that you people on here make me sick. You all hear "rumors" and blow everything out of control. You all will keep talking your sh*t about him and no one knows the truth so let me clear things up. His mom NEVER turned him in he got set up. So you all that's talking sh*t about needs to stop. He loves his kids and now he can't see them because someone fu**ed that up for him. He ain't no child molester or anything. He's a good man who tries to help everybody or anyone out. So stop with the rumors.
No one has said anything since Feb 14 u must not be very smart just like he's not smart
.
wow blows my mind..
vin

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 14, 2015
Justsaying369 wrote:
Just found these on here. Never knew these was here until someone showed me and the only thing I got to say is that you people on here make me sick. You all hear "rumors" and blow everything out of control. You all will keep talking your sh*t about him and no one knows the truth so let me clear things up. His mom NEVER turned him in he got set up. So you all that's talking sh*t about needs to stop. He loves his kids and now he can't see them because someone fu**ed that up for him. He ain't no child molester or anything. He's a good man who tries to help everybody or anyone out. So stop with the rumors.
They have the evidence on video!
Yep that's right, Steve took videos of these kids doing stuff to him so maybe you should know the facts before you open your stupid mouth!
whatthefuck

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 17, 2015
Well he will get what he needs in jail I'm shure of that.
Child molestation dont go over in jail that good.
He will be raped and beat about every d as y id say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christy hall 46 min jill 20
Where is Michelle Hall!!! (Jul '16) 1 hr Notrust 17
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 1 hr Couldbe 75
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 1 hr Explanation 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Consolidation 5 hr Barko 19
Who else does this Sep 15 Ignorance 2

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages