team

Craigsville, WV

#10677 Jan 8, 2013
go team
to much talk

Charleston, WV

#10678 Jan 8, 2013
It seems there are too many want to be Chiefs and no Indians in this topix just like in Washington D.C
Anonymous

Danville, WV

#10679 Jan 8, 2013
Any body that is so uninformed to go and "vote" for a felon in a State Prison in Texas,(anybody but Obama), should be ashamed of themselves, and not even bother to vote again. Made me ashamed of my fellow West Virginian's!
LMAO

Fairmont, WV

#10680 Jan 8, 2013
to much talk wrote:
It seems there are too many want to be Chiefs and no Indians in this topix just like in Washington D.C
That's not offensive to Native Americans. You are an insensitive douche.
Legitconcern

Madison, WV

#10681 Jan 8, 2013
I am concerned about the asbestos in the local county school which are under demolition. Anyone else concerned or not confident with the current BOE handling the situtions?
Topical

Harpers Ferry, WV

#10682 Jan 9, 2013
Legitconcern wrote:
I am concerned about the asbestos in the local county school which are under demolition. Anyone else concerned or not confident with the current BOE handling the situtions?
New subject. Needs its own thread.
Friends

Charleston, WV

#10683 Jan 9, 2013
I am for joe to, I hope he and president oboma stops all coal mining..
Answer

Bronx, NY

#10684 Jan 9, 2013
Wanna know something funny? This country is headed for a totalitarian state. It'll probably end
Up worse than nazi fascism or soviet communism.
haha

Fairmont, WV

#10685 Jan 9, 2013
Answer wrote:
Wanna know something funny? This country is headed for a totalitarian state. It'll probably end
Up worse than nazi fascism or soviet communism.
. Yea when republicans succeed at privatizing everything. We will be working at a slave factory brother.
hope

Charleston, WV

#10686 Jan 10, 2013
You got it!
Matthew

Montgomery, TX

#10687 Jan 10, 2013
China will probabily try to invade since we ow them so much money
1 post removed

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#10689 Jan 11, 2013
Matthew wrote:
China will probabily try to invade since we ow them so much money
Was reading somewhere a few days ago, we owe our-selves more then we owe any other country.....
hope

Huntington, WV

#10690 Jan 11, 2013
i think the monetary system is going to collapse soon and all debts will be lifted. it's time to go back to a resource based economy. no more fiat $$ it only creates inequality.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 10

Hewett, WV

#10692 Jan 11, 2013
devildog wrote:
manchin is a ass, and i just don't like him.
is that good enough?
Democratic tickets are how we WV folks vote.
I've lived here for 60 years and we've had many years to expend our market place in different avenues and have not done so.
I have a question: During the past eight years, which year has WV mined the most coal?
Get back to me.
snow removal service

Vinh, Vietnam

#10693 Jan 11, 2013
Very refreshing blog and very refreshing ideas. Im glad that I came across this when I did. I love what youve got to say and the way you say it.

Visit link: http://www.mrlawnmower.ca
Anonymous

United States

#10694 Jan 12, 2013
Ok
peak

Ripley, WV

#10695 Jan 13, 2013
What else are you all going to SAY?
Concerened

Monroe, VA

#10696 Jan 14, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
Shorty does not have a clue.The bush years were great as compared to now! When the republicans controlled both houses, thing were good. Shorty like many others has a short memory, the democrats took control the both houses the last two years the Bush presidency. And what made the economy collapse? The easement of requirements for home financing, and the high price of gasoline. Both credit to the democrats in congress. Shorty, thank to the news media, you just probably just did not know?
bacon hater

Akron, OH

#10697 Jan 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure when the sonuvabush put two illegal, multi-trillion dollar wars on a credit card and gave billions in tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans at the same time that had something to do with the trouble we're in now. Also, it isn't a coincidence that oil prices went through the roof thereafter - what business is the Bush family in again? Oh, and Cheney's company, Halliburton, made a buck or two on those wars as well. Bush was the most reckless spender in the history of this country.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10698 Jan 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm pretty sure when the sonuvabush put two illegal, multi-trillion dollar wars on a credit card and gave billions in tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans at the same time that had something to do with the trouble we're in now. Also, it isn't a coincidence that oil prices went through the roof thereafter - what business is the Bush family in again? Oh, and Cheney's company, Halliburton, made a buck or two on those wars as well. Bush was the most reckless spender in the history of this country.
You just don't get it. You must watch CNN or Al Gorzeera Network! Think of the billions that have been used since Obummer took office. He has had his chance to stop it and his plan was to run this Country into the dirt, and it's oh so clear he has accomplished that mission. As for a company making money on a war, do you blame them? REALLY?? That's why they call it a business. Go ahead, tell me something Liberal!! I really can't believe I'm wasting my oxygen levels on this topic, I really should be getting ready for the survival of the fittest games that will be coming soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
out of town 3 hr uuuggghhh 1
Michael Doy Garrett 16 hr Stitch 1
Michael Garrett committed suicide? (Jan '12) 21 hr Stitch 7
Julie Smith Sun lofa 4
Richwood WV Renters To Avoid ! (Oct '12) Sun yougotthatright 28
Hottie Working for Richwood Fri want_her_number 4
best fighters in Richwood Dec 16 King Kong 3
Richwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NFL 7:36 AM
Does Jay Gruden really judge QBs by wins and losses?
NBC Sports 9:09 AM
Antonio Brown is two catches away from the second-most ever
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery
Yahoo! Sports11:40 AM
Steelers hardly satisfied with playoff spot