Lancaster, PA

#1 Jun 15, 2010
Anyone know him?
Richwooder

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Mr One wrote:
Anyone know him?
He's a BS'r that hangs at the Moose or any other party place, always talking about being in the CIA or something stupid, last I heard, he said he was going to Rome to be priest. He used to sing with a band, he has a good voice but he can be an annoying prick. I can't remember how many kids he has with his ex-wife.
Anonymous

Lancaster, PA

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Wow...........
SERIOUSLY

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2010
Wow seriously you people kill me.. Gary is a sweetheart and if you know so much Richwooder then you should know how many kids he has or what he has done with his life unlike some of the worthless no gooders in richwood. So come on now why don't we stop talkin shit about people?? clean out your own closet before cleanin out anyone else's shall we???
DuckDodger

Clearwater, FL

#5 Jun 18, 2010
NEVER happen in Richwood, SERIOUSLY! They're like mushrooms...they require heaps of sh** to grow! LOL LOL LOL
yeah

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2010
gary boggs is a douchbag
GETALIFEPEOPLE

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2010
i like to see any of you say this crap to his face. Bet none of you have the balls to, cause you know exactly what youd get. lol. Thats what cracks me up. You people have to use a website to say what you have to say about people. SAY IT TO THEIR FACES. And its pretty low to involve someones kids in your gossip. He will always be a great friend of mine
pureluck

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2010
GETALIFEPEOPLE wrote:
i like to see any of you say this crap to his face. Bet none of you have the balls to, cause you know exactly what youd get. lol. Thats what cracks me up. You people have to use a website to say what you have to say about people. SAY IT TO THEIR FACES. And its pretty low to involve someones kids in your gossip. He will always be a great friend of mine
gary was never in the cia and yes hes a big bs'r he has 2 kids with the ex but 5 total and 2 grandkids and needs to grow up and act like a MAN
pureluck

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
and pure luck has said all this crap to his face and my face is still in tact!!!!!!!!!!
pureluck

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
to the ? who knows gary boggs? he's an ***hole
1 post removed
well well

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2010
pureluck wrote:
<quoted text>gary was never in the cia and yes hes a big bs'r he has 2 kids with the ex but 5 total and 2 grandkids and needs to grow up and act like a MAN
I have known Gary for a very long time, and yes he is a good person, he, like everyone else has been down on his luck, and he like ALL MEN, can use some growin up, but heck so can MOST WOMEN,He is or use to sing and play in a band, and is very good at it, and can dance also,So if your looking for mister perfect,stop looking cause there is no such thing. Everybody needs to change, grow up, act lie a man, act like a woman, so now you have it, NOBODY'S PERFECT..........
rubberduck

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 24, 2010
gary i think ur hot and ur steave erwin voice is great lol
hey

Summersville, WV

#14 Aug 24, 2010
Gary!! I'll dance with you to "I've had the time of my life" anytime....... Still love ya MAN!!!!
Stay cool... their just jealous.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missed connection 3 hr Runningman 1
Road closed 4 hr citizen 2
richwood trash 4 hr whatever 3
T & M Rentals and building sales (BEWARE) 4 hr Tammy 22
Mark Linkous 6 hr have proof 8
Summit lake fishing derby Sat Really 1
To All The Drug Dealers And Druggies (Feb '11) May 1 lol 61
More from around the web

Richwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE