First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gertie

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 2, 2011
Who all did the richwood PD bust this evening besides Bratton Smith?
larry

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 2, 2011
did Buddy martin get picked up? Or was it for something else?
Bill

Hansford, WV

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Richwood PD didn't bust anybody. They may have been there but they didn't do the busting.
ginny

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 3, 2011
So funny, Bill. I watched it happen.
Rats

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jun 4, 2011
Bratton did get busted but he never made it to jail. Him and Julie both must have been ratten like crazy.
well well

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Figures!
All Lies

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 4, 2011
What has happened to that Brugnoli boy from Richwood?...he needs locked up for life! He is a crook, a liar , and a thief; they should give him the three strikes and you're out and get him in jail for good. He goes around crooking old people and then steals from them but never goes to jail, Wonder if he is a narc?
Slick

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Bratton didn't get busted because he was camping when the cops found stuff in the car that belonged to julies sister. And they didn't find anything at the other place because Jenny Ellison told everyone she ratted on them so they cleaned the place out and left town.
Jenny Jones Get it Right

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Slick wrote:
Bratton didn't get busted because he was camping when the cops found stuff in the car that belonged to julies sister. And they didn't find anything at the other place because Jenny Ellison told everyone she ratted on them so they cleaned the place out and left town.
I never ratted on bratton...the one i ratted on knows but ha next time maybe ppl wont be bitches and grow some balls and take responsibility for what they do and say then i woulda had no reason to rat on anyone...
yea i said it

Morgantown, WV

#10 Jun 5, 2011
jenny that was some bull. i cant believe u did that...real cooooool let me tell ya
Jenny Jones Get it Right

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 5, 2011
yea i said it wrote:
jenny that was some bull. i cant believe u did that...real cooooool let me tell ya
Oh well why should i care about some bitch a** druggie who can run his sh*t but then not take what follows i could careless what anyone in richwood says or thinks about me i did what i had to do now maybe ppl wont be bitches and maybe they'll forget about those mussys(man pussys) between their legs and grow a pair...
you wouldve known

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Jenny you aint no better!!! Talk about the pot callin the kettle black. YOU aint nuthin but a druggie and everyone knows it...so dont use that excuse. Talk smack on the computer, but obviously, youre nothin but a scared little bitch...rat and run. Youre such a bad ass aint ya?!
4 posts removed
big ass RATS

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2011
Jenny Jones Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well why should i care about some bitch a** druggie who can run his sh*t but then not take what follows i could careless what anyone in richwood says or thinks about me i did what i had to do now maybe ppl wont be bitches and maybe they'll forget about those mussys(man pussys) between their legs and grow a pair...
If she aint careful, she is liable to get what her daddy got. KARMA is a real bitch
curious

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2011
Jenny Jones Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ratted on bratton...the one i ratted on knows but ha next time maybe ppl wont be bitches and grow some balls and take responsibility for what they do and say then i woulda had no reason to rat on anyone...
who ALL did she rat on?
i hear

Bridgeport, WV

#19 Jun 6, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>who ALL did she rat on?
I hear she rated on Marvin Woods, Dimple Thomas & Porter Waggoner too. Better run dopers!
why

Kenna, WV

#20 Jun 14, 2011
cant jenny have balls to SAY who she ratted on,, sounds to me like it was bratton
News Flash

Oakvale, WV

#21 Jun 16, 2011
a rat ia a rat, no good for nothing rattin punk might find herself in a ditch dead for ratting on someone one day. Jenny i would not be telling on yourself or braggin about it, its not much to be proud of...Rat on the wrong one and they might make it your last cheese eating day
rat

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 16, 2011
and a no good for nothing lazy druggie thief may find themself dead in a ditch for being stupid
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#23 Jun 16, 2011
heard you like boys
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#24 Jun 16, 2011
news flash
c how easy it is to say what ever it is you want on here your punks are funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood Dollar General Store (Jun '15) 3 hr Possibly 75
mumseys 3 hr Huh 8
jennifer and joe 5 hr when did it happen 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr -meabadboy- 2,833
Older women Fri Poco a wh-re 26
tim bennett did it (Jan '16) Fri Bob 50
Richwooders Being Fooled Thu Lumberjack 4ever 40

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance