Richwood, WV

#1 Dec 13, 2012
My Vote Didn't Count ! He Won Again !

I'm Not Voting Anymore !
1 post removed
lol

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2012
4 more years? Now you Republitard half-Mongols know what it is to experience '4 more years'. Enjoy the soulless flashbacks to Reagan you evil shits.

signed:

A Libertarian.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016
allen

Craigsville, WV

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Obama 2016
yea that should put the rest of the coal miners out of work
lol

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2012
allen wrote:
<quoted text>yea that should put the rest of the coal miners out of work
Hey, Glenn Beck, did you ever learn to count to 8?
james

Craigsville, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Obama 2016
this is Obama's last term as president.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>this is Obama's last term as president.
That's what lots if people said last time Ha Ha.
james

Craigsville, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what lots if people said last time Ha Ha.
you just don't get it do you! A PRESIDENT CAN ONY SERVE TWO TERMS AS PRESIDENT THAT ARE FOUR YEARS EACH NOW DO LIKE LOL SAID COUNT TO EIGHT, THIS IS OBAMAS LAST FOUR YEARS. HA HA TO YOU DUMB@SS!!
P.S. I hug all your trees before i saw them down

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
You fell for it Dumbazz ...
james

Craigsville, WV

#11 Dec 20, 2012
yea right, you had no idea, good comeback though, i really got nothin for obama, as president he doesnt have WVs best interests in mind. thats my opinion and he didnt get wva vote,we will be in bad shape in four more years, were gonna pay for his mess for years to come

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Pulled that one on half dozen sites LOL. Big O got lots of WVans best interest in mind.
Knotty Pine

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Sad to say but there won't be another presidential election, more than likely. I am disappointed in our government, as they have caused an irreversible chaos to the American Dream, and I feel the time for change has come and gone. President Obama said a couple year's ago that the Constitution was completely out of date, and in need of reform, hence destroying the Constitution and removing our God given rights. My ear has heard many thing's floating in the breeze, that this would ultimately end up as a war. I sure hope not for our children's sake.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Knotty Pine wrote:
Sad to say but there won't be another presidential election, more than likely. I am disappointed in our government, as they have caused an irreversible chaos to the American Dream, and I feel the time for change has come and gone. President Obama said a couple year's ago that the Constitution was completely out of date, and in need of reform, hence destroying the Constitution and removing our God given rights. My ear has heard many thing's floating in the breeze, that this would ultimately end up as a war. I sure hope not for our children's sake.
AMERICA .. Love it or leave it!
Knotty Pine

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA .. Love it or leave it!
So, you're against the Constitution and the American Dream?
1 post removed
Knotty Pine

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Bug, do you not see the result in Washington? Many of the new policies are unconstitutional, against our own laws, and degrading our way of life. The world economy sucks I'll give you that, but for those who are uptown jerking around the American people for money is sick... Yes, the government is trying their hardest to help those less fortunate, or are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burkhamer 8 hr Richwooder 3
How to Use an Internet Forum. (Sep '08) 16 hr Whats yer point 6
Teachers 21 hr Nameless 8
Vigina Bennett Fri bibye 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 22 Jamie 4,413
Mary Morrison (Feb '17) Feb 22 Kinfolk 17
Auto epair Feb 21 Dialup 5

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance