serious

Summersville, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2012
yea and a baby
1 post removed
duh

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2012
A man can be without his gf on his hip. Dont know much about them, but whats the big deal? Unless of course he was doing something inappropriate....
heard

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
I heard he wasn't so faithful. But maybe sources where wrong...
Facts

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 10, 2012
He is happy with his gf and their little boy. Dont start gossip about people just because your jealous!
Wow

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Facts wrote:
He is happy with his gf and their little boy. Dont start gossip about people just because your jealous!
This had already died down and you had to start it up again. The last reply was in MARCH dumb ass. Personally, I wouldn't blame him if he did sleep around. Jaime is a bitch. Well she was in school, but I guess now that extra 100 pounds she is carrying around might have humbled her a little bit.
jamie

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
This had already died down and you had to start it up again. The last reply was in MARCH dumb ass. Personally, I wouldn't blame him if he did sleep around. Jaime is a bitch. Well she was in school, but I guess now that extra 100 pounds she is carrying around might have humbled her a little bit.
First of all, learn to spell my name...you would think you would know how to spell it since you know me so well! I dont recall being a bitch in high school but if i was then i obviously had a reason to be. As for that extra 100 pounds i am carrying around...it is called being pregnant and having a baby! If steven and i werent happy then we wouldnt be ENGAGED & HAVE A BABY together! So to whom ever wrote that please grow up and but out of my life!
lol

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2012
I know plenty of people that have babies and don't still look like they are pregnant with twins 6 months later. That's no excuse, just pure laziness.
hmm

Danville, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2012
lol why dont u specify your name and meet me somewhere you peice of crap!
really

Summersville, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2012
not all women lose weight the same. Just because someone is big whether its from having a baby or not does not mean that person is lazy. it has to do with your metabolism moron. look it up. grow up and get a life. and leave these people alone
had to be

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2012
That had to be a man that wrote that. I wouldn't get yalls panties all on a bunch over it though. Its just someone starting drama with no life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicholas County school principal charged with s... 1 hr wvgirl 1
Perv principal? 3 hr grammar man 2
Camaro for sale 4 hr tobyt 3
Kelly Caulfield Sergon WANTED 5 hr clepper 4
morel mushrooms 7 hr outsider 4
Tish available? 18 hr Remember 2
Spring cleanup Fri Just Saying 5
More from around the web

Richwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE