richwooder

Summersville, WV

#1 May 15, 2012
R.I.P Paul Nettles you will be greatly missed! Many years of guidance and support
abc

Oakvale, WV

#2 May 15, 2012
Yes. Guidance for sure! He was an amazing man!! Always wanted us students to show we could do what we knew we could, even if it was for him to push us to succeed!! He will forever remain close to the hearts of the ones who knew him and the ones gettin to know him <3 Thughts and prayers for the family and friends for a man who put others before him to help them succeed!!
Poopy

Masontown, WV

#3 May 15, 2012
Is it true that Paul Nettles kicked the bucket? Oh well life goes on!
doubtful

Summersville, WV

#4 May 15, 2012
Some think he was of some importance -- must be different nettles boy than I knew from R'wood
jackie

Hansford, WV

#5 May 15, 2012
greatest respect for the man.
tiffany

Summersville, WV

#6 May 15, 2012
he was a great man that helped alot of troubled kids. he will be missed alot by many ppl
adam

Hansford, WV

#7 May 15, 2012
i think he was the best teacher yes he did help he was probably a father figger to some ppl trouble kids ppl respected him alot he will be miss and never forgotten rip my dear friend
Condolences

Summersville, WV

#8 May 15, 2012
I played football at RJHS and RHS around 1997-2002. Paul was by far the classiest of all the coaches I encountered. Very passionate, I once recall him saying he would fight someone for us and I believe he meant it. Paul Nettles and Edwin Pratt two Richwood legends forever in my eyes!
How sad

Charleston, WV

#9 May 16, 2012
He was such a nice man, hadnt seen him in years though. Anyone know what happened?
mary

Hansford, WV

#10 May 16, 2012
Does anyone know the arrangements?

Since: Dec 11

Saint Albans, WV

#11 May 16, 2012
Friday evening at the football field
very fitting
going out under Friday night nights
RHSlady

Charleston, WV

#12 May 19, 2012
Condolences wrote:
I played football at RJHS and RHS around 1997-2002. Paul was by far the classiest of all the coaches I encountered. Very passionate, I once recall him saying he would fight someone for us and I believe he meant it. Paul Nettles and Edwin Pratt two Richwood legends forever in my eyes!
Well said. They both earned great respect.
MU grad

Beckley, WV

#13 May 22, 2012
How sad wrote:
He was such a nice man, hadnt seen him in years though. Anyone know what happened?
He died of brain cancer.
MU grad

Beckley, WV

#14 May 22, 2012
Poopy wrote:
Is it true that Paul Nettles kicked the bucket? Oh well life goes on!
Yes, he passed away and he did more for people than you ever will!
MU grad

Beckley, WV

#15 May 22, 2012
doubtful wrote:
Some think he was of some importance -- must be different nettles boy than I knew from R'wood
He was very important. He impacted the lives of hundreds of students as a coach and teacher.
MU grad

Beckley, WV

#16 May 22, 2012
abc wrote:
Yes. Guidance for sure! He was an amazing man!! Always wanted us students to show we could do what we knew we could, even if it was for him to push us to succeed!! He will forever remain close to the hearts of the ones who knew him and the ones gettin to know him <3 Thughts and prayers for the family and friends for a man who put others before him to help them succeed!!
Well said!
Richwooder

Princeton, WV

#17 May 22, 2012
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious 1 hr Diamond 34
YourNews 3 hr duck 40
Husbands ex-wife keeps harassing us (Oct '10) 6 hr Shelly Capito 71
Dream Home 6 hr Cheers 8
Jessica wolfe 8 hr Im sure someone does 2
What happened on walnut st Wednesday 20 hr Well what happened 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr City of grafton 4,390

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance