is it true three of are football play...

is it true three of are football players got drunk on the way to the game .

Posted in the Richwood Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ricwooder

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2010
is it true i heard it was jack boley a odell and cody smallwood
LiveHere

Summersville, WV

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Nd you would be right..
mhm

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2010
i doubt it, but if you were there and seen it in person im sure youd know then wouldnt ya?
mhm

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2010
i stand corrected, they did, and now the dummies are off the team, their gonna be REAL good now, might as well forfeit the other games and call it a season
LiveHere

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2010
The team doesn't need 3 dumb-asses, and in case you didn't know they still won 22-6 without the 3 idiots..
stfu

Elkview, WV

#6 Oct 31, 2010
their not dumba$$es their teenagers so shut the hell up before i whip ur a$$
LiveHere

Summersville, WV

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Your not going to do any f'n thing you stupid e-thug, if they get drunk on school property, at a school sanctioned event, knowing that its against the law for them to do it, then they are dumb-asses. so F. U.
Richwooder

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2010
mhm wrote:
i stand corrected, they did, and now the dummies are off the team, their gonna be REAL good now, might as well forfeit the other games and call it a season
You stand corrected again, the team won the game without the 3 dumb drunks, they didn't need them for that game and they can keep on winning without them, that goes for basketball as well. 3 boys don't make a team and the rest of the RHS squad proved that with their winning teamwork.
yup

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2010
im ready for basketball season!
Mountain Man

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 1, 2010
yup wrote:
im ready for basketball season!
I can't wait for basketball season it's def my favorite, but I hate NBA I don't like any sport where they are over payed monkeys.
yeah ok

Summersville, WV

#11 Nov 1, 2010
why u ready for basketball season they will suck because they have a coach who is a dummy and dont care about his team..
stfu

Elkview, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2010
go ahead and give me your name richwooder so i can flattened your face for ya..callin young boys dumb drunks who the hell are you im sure your not an oxy head yourself
chris jones

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 1, 2010
chris jones is my name you got a prob. with it fight me at school sissy.
lol

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 1, 2010
yeahh the did get drunk XD but i know them except for sean odell, which this is the first time ive ever heard of him. even though i DO go to richwood, i laughed really hard :P
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 1, 2010
So did the boys get kicked off the team? Kicked out of school? Who was the third boy? Is it true he got alcohol poisoning and had to go to hospital?
LiveHere

Summersville, WV

#16 Nov 1, 2010
kicked of the team, kicked out of school minimum of 10 days, coaches are pushing for expulsion, and Shawn Odell did have to go to the hospital because he was unresponsive and puking
omg

Summersville, WV

#17 Nov 1, 2010
What about Danielle Phillips she was drinking to why aint' she in trouble to and where were the chaperones that was suppose to be watching theese kids, that is a law suit!
ummm

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 1, 2010
You know how easy it is to sneak drink on a bus? seriously, just put vodka in a water bottle, or beer in a gatorade, i'm sure the coaches wasn't thinking that the boys were drinking alcohol, how stupid can you be? drink before a game? yeah? like the coaches wouldn't have known anyways. cody Smallwood is suuch a trouble maker and i love how his girlfriends parents think he isnt
Mary

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 1, 2010
10 days suspended,$180 fine, and no football :( All the cheerleaders and football players were breathalized. So if Danielle Phillips was drinkin, then she'd be in sh!t too and she isn't. Why make up a rumor?
Mary

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 1, 2010
Shawn O'Dell had alcohol poisoning and he's trying to say he wasn't drinking with Jack and Cody. He's trying to put it all on his "spline" problem. Sorry Shawn, you blew above the limit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Use an Internet Forum. (Sep '08) 2 hr Whats yer point 6
Teachers 7 hr Nameless 8
Vigina Bennett 18 hr bibye 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
Mary Morrison (Feb '17) Thu Kinfolk 17
Auto epair Wed Dialup 5
Baber Found Died At Home 2-20-2018 Feb 20 Saber 2

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance