First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmm

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Saw him this weekend and he is HOT. Is he married to that chick he's usually with?
1 post removed
Hmm

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2009
No one knows anything?
just here

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2009
he's been with erica for a long time now. there not married but they're happy together
Hmm

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2009
Thanks... didn't know. I didn't want to try to talk to him if they're together.
Just Wondering

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2009
Is this the Alden that used to be married to Rebecca?
Hmm

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2009
Yes... that's the one.
he is HOTTT

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2009
I went to school with Alden and always thought he was good looking then. Now I find myself thinking of every excuse possible just to go in to Dollar General to see his SEXY A*S! He is HOT.
Yes

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2009
He so is! And it seems no one has anything bad to say about him... so yummy. Too bad he has a girlfriend. I could do him some good
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 23, 2009
hes a good guy now that he is away from rebecca she gave him his bad name
he is HOTTT

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2009
i've known alden and rebecca both for a long time. i like them both...he seems alot happier now that they're not together though. alden is a really good guy. and i could do him some good too. ;)
0707jjj

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2009
wondering wrote:
and why do you think Rebecca gave him a bad name?? They were only together for 12 yrs, and have 2 beautiful children together!! She must of done something right! I went to school with both of them, they were really happy. An unfortunate thing happened thats why their not together right now!!
just_me

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2009
0707jjj wrote:
<quoted text>and why do you think Rebecca gave him a bad name?? They were only together for 12 yrs, and have 2 beautiful children together!! She must of done something right! I went to school with both of them, they were really happy. An unfortunate thing happened thats why their not together right now!!
i totally agree.
Really

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2009
What unfortunate thing???

Since: Oct 09

Richwood, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Really wrote:
What unfortunate thing???
drugs
sweet85

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2009
he is HOTTT wrote:
I went to school with Alden and always thought he was good looking then. Now I find myself thinking of every excuse possible just to go in to Dollar General to see his SEXY A*S! He is HOT.
Okay, so if you graduated with him, then I think that u are old enough to handle ur crushes like an adult, and not a high schooler....Come on...seriously people...grow up. They are happy, so I would suggest finding another crush. Try Foodland. They have boys of your maturity level working there...LOL
sweet85

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2009
wondering wrote:
I am not sure that she gave him a bad name. I think that they got into some trouble together, but that is their business. I like both of them. Their children are beautiful, and if I was Erica, i would be pissed at you guys talking about her man like that
peace09

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2009
sweet85 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure that she gave him a bad name. I think that they got into some trouble together, but that is their business. I like both of them. Their children are beautiful, and if I was Erica, i would be pissed at you guys talking about her man like that
I agree with part of ur comment=) And I say this with all respect 2 ur comment, but my goodness him & Erica fight like cats & dogs! Only the good Lord knows what will come of them!!! Him & Rebecca were AWESOME together. I can remember seeing em' together,toooo cute,that WAS TRUE LOVE!!! I would of loved to been in a relationship like them!! But yea, the comments bout "he's HOT" is kinda dumb I think.lol...
richwooder

Charlotte, NC

#19 Nov 13, 2009
lol...I guess u guys are aiming high...family dollar guy!!!dont have anything against this guy I kinda admire him since if u women did get with him u would support him and his two kids!!! Just show that women are just like men its just looks that count...but i hear the taco bell might have a single man for u guys
haha

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2009
richwooder wrote:
lol...I guess u guys are aiming high...family dollar guy!!!dont have anything against this guy I kinda admire him since if u women did get with him u would support him and his two kids!!! Just show that women are just like men its just looks that count...but i hear the taco bell might have a single man for u guys
LOL=) Had 2 laugh when I read this one!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha
knock a guy

AOL

#21 Nov 14, 2009
richwooder wrote:
how can you knock a guy for where he works atleast he is working as i am sure you are sitting home on your ass sucking up a SSI check or sponging off a woman with a few kids.oh wait you must be the Taco Bell guy putting a plug in for yourself lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marina Parking Lot Mess 12 min jubbie 3
Create your own Forum 2 hr Sundog512 383
Shentel Cable Service 3 hr you know who I am 8
save a lot 3 hr jubbie 3
What happened to the electric chair (Dec '13) 4 hr Lookout Mountain 11
Mike Poage 12 hr Sick of it 9
murder on maple street 19 hr cousin 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages