First Prev
of 3
Next Last
You know it

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 2, 2011
drughater wrote:
Worthless drug abuser...gone ;)
He steals from his mom and he stole Kevin's Auto almost blind. He hangs with the druggies, Tammy Persinger Kyer and them. His brother is a doper too.
yea i said it

Liberty, WV

#3 Oct 2, 2011
drughater wrote:
Worthless drug abuser...gone ;)
he aint gone, i seen him twice today, they let the snitches walk free "drughater" what are you talking about?
1 post removed
mary

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 2, 2011
is he the one that lives on fenwick mountain
Nope

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 3, 2011
He lives with his mom Peggy on Main street, that white house next to the car title building, unless he's stole and sold it too right under her nose.
wondering

Summersville, WV

#7 Nov 4, 2011
is that all u all do is run ur mouth bout people u prolly don't lnow u all make me sick get a life an stay outta other peoples
jus wondering

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
is that all u all do is run ur mouth bout people u prolly don't lnow u all make me sick get a life an stay outta other peoples
. Is all you do is sit on topix and tell other people what they should be doing when you are doing the same thing? Hypocrite.
Nope

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
his mug shot was in the busted paper with all the other criminals.
wondering

Summersville, WV

#10 Nov 4, 2011
excuse me i know jeff so think before you speak idiot
nope

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
excuse me i know jeff so think before you speak idiot
your the idiot, his picture is in that paper and now everyone can see it for themselves, you must be blind.
rich

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 5, 2011
You know it wrote:
<quoted text>He steals from his mom and he stole Kevin's Auto almost blind. He hangs with the druggies, Tammy Persinger Kyer and them. His brother is a doper too.
the druggies are in full force now an have another one added to their lot. Just go down there to the trailer on green street an youll see tammy kyer persinger along with her brother creig persingeran the rest of em.
rich

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2011
Nope wrote:
He lives with his mom Peggy on Main street, that white house next to the car title building, unless he's stole and sold it too right under her nose.
hes always hanging at Tammy Kyers trailer. thats his second home. whats that tell you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 5, 2011
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>his mug shot was in the busted paper with all the other criminals.
didnt look so good in that one lmfao

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2011
Id like to see the cops clean house at Tammy Kyer Persingers trailer. She needs to go back to jail along with her brother Craig Persinger. Jeff hangs there all the time. They hide as they pass their Mothers house. Seems everyone knows but them.
Friend

Dallas, TX

#16 Nov 5, 2011
I know Jeff and you all can talk all the trash you want but you have no idea what your talking about, yes he made mistakes and hell tell you that himself but I know hes been straight for 3 months., engaged and has a baby on the way and as for the arrest, they was after Jessie searched his truck and found parafanalia NO DRUGS check the paper he was charged with a misdemeanor and he does date a kyer girl but NEVER goes to Tammy's so if your gonna hate on somebody at least gets your facts somewhat right , atleast he's tryin unlike 75 percent of richwood so good luck Jeff and congrat's. Love ya buddy !
Dude

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 5, 2011
Why don't you idiots just start a thread on Craig and Tammy if thats what you want to talk about

Location hidden

#18 Nov 5, 2011
Friend wrote:
I know Jeff and you all can talk all the trash you want but you have no idea what your talking about, yes he made mistakes and hell tell you that himself but I know hes been straight for 3 months., engaged and has a baby on the way and as for the arrest, they was after Jessie searched his truck and found parafanalia NO DRUGS check the paper he was charged with a misdemeanor and he does date a kyer girl but NEVER goes to Tammy's so if your gonna hate on somebody at least gets your facts somewhat right , atleast he's tryin unlike 75 percent of richwood so good luck Jeff and congrat's. Love ya buddy !
is that what you think? just go ask the neighbors that live on this lane if the visits there. im sorry to call you out on this one an its nothing personal. He has been there alot an if hes clean he better stay away from them an our lane

Location hidden

#19 Nov 5, 2011
Dude wrote:
Why don't you idiots just start a thread on Craig and Tammy if thats what you want to talk about
hey thats a good one except it would be all about drugs, jail, prison,release, drugs, jail, prison, release
Friend

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 5, 2011
26261 Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what you think? just go ask the neighbors that live on this lane if the visits there. im sorry to call you out on this one an its nothing personal. He has been there alot an if hes clean he better stay away from them an our lane
. If you know so much about him and where he stays what's he drive then ? I know for a fact he hasn't been there since back in the spring trust me I know for sure
nope

Charleston, WV

#21 Nov 5, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>. If you know so much about him and where he stays what's he drive then ? I know for a fact he hasn't been there since back in the spring trust me I know for sure
I saw him driving his mom's car, he was parked in the plaza, the motor running, Tammy Persinger and 2 others jumped in the car,looked all around then drove off and that was this summer a few months ago. FYI-this isn't the first or 2nd time he's been on drugs and went off then back again, he's a yo-yo.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 6, 2011
You know it wrote:
<quoted text>He steals from his mom and he stole Kevin's Auto almost blind. He hangs with the druggies, Tammy Persinger Kyer and them. His brother is a doper too.
He's been seen coming from the trailer on more than one occasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To summersville 2 hr Wake up zombie 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Mayor Baber Biggest Drug Dealer in Richwood 6 hr Truth teller 17
Baber is finally going down 6 hr party is over Baber 1
Council Boots Baber 7 hr Maybelline 13
Divorced women 17 hr Sizematters 2
drexel is a child molester (Jun '16) 19 hr Richwooder 53

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance