Pageant Girl

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Anybody know of some nice upcoming pageants within the next few months in Nicholas & the surrounding counties? Details such as cost are appreciated. Thanks!:)
3 posts removed
Chris

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2012
sad that someone cant ask a simple question without people starting ignorant crap! This is an Information site, not a gossip station!
1 post removed
Chris

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Agree! Pageant girl wanted info n got a boat load of jealous gossip instead!
Nana Ginny

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Chris, I spouted before reading. You are right. Pageant Girl did just ask a simple question, it was another who stated the nasty remarks. My apologies to you and Pageant Girl. As a Nana, I tend to be overprotected. Apology is sincere.
1 post removed
Pam

Craigsville, WV

#10 Mar 14, 2012
we just go to other places. Maybe you should give it a shot also instead of complaining !
1 post removed
Answer

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 14, 2012
To Answer Pageant Girl's innocent question - Michael Rader usually does a Little Miss Ramp, but not sure if he is doing it again. It should be soon, around ramp festival time. Of course, the Cherry River Fes will have there probably first week of Aug. There is the Craigsville Fall Fest., S/ville Potato (I think). Check the paper see if anyone is doing an Easter one. Pam Hayhurts does some and is actually planning a new one, I think in June. Pam's pageants are nice because I think everyone wins something. Too me, they all should have fun and get a crown, esp if they are little.
Also

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 14, 2012
New festival in Sville with Teen, Queen and Mrs Pageants as well as little kids. Nicholas County Kids Summerfest, pageant in April fest in June. Look on FB for details of that one. Dont think they are having Ramp anymore. Depends on what age group you are looking for and what kind of pageant.
10 posts removed
Pageant Girl

Huntington, WV

#24 Mar 15, 2012
These sounds pretty good, i'm in the teen age group 15-on so I'll have to check some out!
Pageant Girl

Huntington, WV

#25 Mar 15, 2012
*sound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal chapman 4 hr Sad 2
Michael Doy Garrett 10 hr Stitch 1
Michael Garrett committed suicide? (Jan '12) 16 hr Stitch 7
Julie Smith 22 hr lofa 4
Richwood WV Renters To Avoid ! (Oct '12) Sun yougotthatright 28
Hottie Working for Richwood Fri want_her_number 4
best fighters in Richwood Dec 16 King Kong 3
Richwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web