PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAMLY

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Everyone please pray for little rocky's parents,wife and kids he was a really great guy !!!im sure if the family needs anything everyone would help !!!! IM REALLY GONNA MISS YOU ROCKY !!!! if anyone hears about the arrangments please !!! let everyone know
voice of reason

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Why in heavens name would you plaster that headline on topix.It probably would have been much more thoughtful to this man and his family if you had merely said he passed away.Only those very close to the family should know the details.BAD FORM
Slick

Ona, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

I agree with voice of reason. Terrible way to let people know he's gone, and I have no idea who he is.
no respect

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

i dont know why ppl keep saying he commited suicide, for gods sake his family doesnt even know much of the details as to what happened yet, for the one that keeps posting this on every towns topix site, how do u know he commited suicide unless u were there? would u want this headline for ur family member? think befor u type please..
marvin

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

I heard it wasn't Rocky Holmes, but someone else named Holmes & it wasn't suicide.
country boy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

see i heard it was carolyns rocky from tyoga. i hope not he is a good feller
gene

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

rocky holmes did die. I can't confirm how. I was told earlier today he was found outside his car on williams River Rd & that possibly he was thrown from the car when he wrecked.
Wtf

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

ard it was murder by one of his close family members. They told me that he was found with stabb marks and his car was shot up?!?
A FRIEND

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Wtf wrote:
ard it was murder by one of his close family members. They told me that he was found with stabb marks and his car was shot up?!?
If it was murder i wish they would say so, id hate to think theres a murderer among us and not know it, the community should know ! IM GONNA MISS YOU ROCKY WE WAS FRIENDS SINCE 1990 ,Its not going to be the same without ya ! i hope theres a race car in heaven with your name on it for ya buddy,REST IN PEACE, LOVE YA LIKE A BROTHER !
United We Stand

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Could it be yet another unsolved murder in or near Nicholas County? Makes me wonder just how many murderers are running around free. They have to pay and make deals with drug informants just to make drug busts. Maybe the task force, our law enforcement departments, and the prosecutors office need some additional training? Our tax dollars pay for professional service. Don't we deserve professional service?
CONCERNED

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

United We Stand wrote:
Could it be yet another unsolved murder in or near Nicholas County? Makes me wonder just how many murderers are running around free. They have to pay and make deals with drug informants just to make drug busts. Maybe the task force, our law enforcement departments, and the prosecutors office need some additional training? Our tax dollars pay for professional service. Don't we deserve professional service?
I AGREE 100%, in this county its who gets murdered,if its a dopehead they just look at it as 1 dopehead killing another and drop it, look at the howard delp murder ?, april moore ? then i think his name was fletcher in calvin 2 yrs ago, if that would have been a cop or cops family they would have been caught years ago ! theres a double standard for murder in this county !!!!! as long as you would watch who you killed they probably wouldnt care, its really sad ! THINK ABOUT IT ! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE ?
United We Stand

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

CONCERNED wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE 100%, in this county its who gets murdered,if its a dopehead they just look at it as 1 dopehead killing another and drop it, look at the howard delp murder ?, april moore ? then i think his name was fletcher in calvin 2 yrs ago, if that would have been a cop or cops family they would have been caught years ago ! theres a double standard for murder in this county !!!!! as long as you would watch who you killed they probably wouldnt care, its really sad ! THINK ABOUT IT ! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE ?
I think there is a problem with selective prosecution in this county too and I think our system needs an overhaul. To my knowledge there are no female or minority law enforcement officers in this county either. Can you say prejudice?
theaxeman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Yeah we got one she is a paper server at the time...gotta make it through the academy first.
kelly lynn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Just wanted to pass my love onto rockys family ! People. Need to respect his family not chat shit about him! R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min George 56,492
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 14 min your news 122
April Tinny 49 min dddd 1
lol bhood 2 hr resident 9
Richwood City Hall 7 hr Just_Sayin 4
ncnrc not 11 hr dumd 2
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Tue Jimmy Love 3,940

Search the Richwood Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Richwood Jobs

•••