rocky holmes commits suicide

rocky holmes commits suicide

Posted in the Richwood Forum

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAMLY

Bluefield, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Everyone please pray for little rocky's parents,wife and kids he was a really great guy !!!im sure if the family needs anything everyone would help !!!! IM REALLY GONNA MISS YOU ROCKY !!!! if anyone hears about the arrangments please !!! let everyone know
voice of reason

Summersville, WV

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Why in heavens name would you plaster that headline on topix.It probably would have been much more thoughtful to this man and his family if you had merely said he passed away.Only those very close to the family should know the details.BAD FORM
Slick

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2011
I agree with voice of reason. Terrible way to let people know he's gone, and I have no idea who he is.
no respect

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2011
i dont know why ppl keep saying he commited suicide, for gods sake his family doesnt even know much of the details as to what happened yet, for the one that keeps posting this on every towns topix site, how do u know he commited suicide unless u were there? would u want this headline for ur family member? think befor u type please..
marvin

Summersville, WV

#5 Apr 6, 2011
I heard it wasn't Rocky Holmes, but someone else named Holmes & it wasn't suicide.
country boy

Barboursville, WV

#6 Apr 7, 2011
see i heard it was carolyns rocky from tyoga. i hope not he is a good feller
gene

Summersville, WV

#7 Apr 7, 2011
rocky holmes did die. I can't confirm how. I was told earlier today he was found outside his car on williams River Rd & that possibly he was thrown from the car when he wrecked.
Wtf

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2011
ard it was murder by one of his close family members. They told me that he was found with stabb marks and his car was shot up?!?
A FRIEND

Bluefield, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2011
Wtf wrote:
ard it was murder by one of his close family members. They told me that he was found with stabb marks and his car was shot up?!?
If it was murder i wish they would say so, id hate to think theres a murderer among us and not know it, the community should know ! IM GONNA MISS YOU ROCKY WE WAS FRIENDS SINCE 1990 ,Its not going to be the same without ya ! i hope theres a race car in heaven with your name on it for ya buddy,REST IN PEACE, LOVE YA LIKE A BROTHER !
United We Stand

Wayne, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2011
Could it be yet another unsolved murder in or near Nicholas County? Makes me wonder just how many murderers are running around free. They have to pay and make deals with drug informants just to make drug busts. Maybe the task force, our law enforcement departments, and the prosecutors office need some additional training? Our tax dollars pay for professional service. Don't we deserve professional service?
CONCERNED

Bluefield, WV

#11 Apr 9, 2011
United We Stand wrote:
Could it be yet another unsolved murder in or near Nicholas County? Makes me wonder just how many murderers are running around free. They have to pay and make deals with drug informants just to make drug busts. Maybe the task force, our law enforcement departments, and the prosecutors office need some additional training? Our tax dollars pay for professional service. Don't we deserve professional service?
I AGREE 100%, in this county its who gets murdered,if its a dopehead they just look at it as 1 dopehead killing another and drop it, look at the howard delp murder ?, april moore ? then i think his name was fletcher in calvin 2 yrs ago, if that would have been a cop or cops family they would have been caught years ago ! theres a double standard for murder in this county !!!!! as long as you would watch who you killed they probably wouldnt care, its really sad ! THINK ABOUT IT ! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE ?
United We Stand

Wayne, WV

#12 Apr 9, 2011
CONCERNED wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE 100%, in this county its who gets murdered,if its a dopehead they just look at it as 1 dopehead killing another and drop it, look at the howard delp murder ?, april moore ? then i think his name was fletcher in calvin 2 yrs ago, if that would have been a cop or cops family they would have been caught years ago ! theres a double standard for murder in this county !!!!! as long as you would watch who you killed they probably wouldnt care, its really sad ! THINK ABOUT IT ! YOU KNOW ITS TRUE ?
I think there is a problem with selective prosecution in this county too and I think our system needs an overhaul. To my knowledge there are no female or minority law enforcement officers in this county either. Can you say prejudice?
theaxeman

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2011
Yeah we got one she is a paper server at the time...gotta make it through the academy first.
kelly lynn

UK

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Just wanted to pass my love onto rockys family ! People. Need to respect his family not chat shit about him! R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry River Festival 2017 3 hr Username 10
Mumseys 5 hr The truth 7
mayor and missng fema money 5 hr Slovanian Cyclist... 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr TheTruthAlways2 4,168
Richwood Treasures 12 hr Treasure trash 69
Single women Sun Looking 10
Fire Baber, impeach Baber, investigate him Jul 23 Wandering 42

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages