Some Law Enforcement Officers Incitin...

Some Law Enforcement Officers Inciting Violence In Nicholas County

Posted in the Richwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Who believes that some police officers unethical behavior, off camera, contributes to violent attacks against them? Who believes some maliciously use it as a tool to harass, provoke, or escalate situations in hopes of exercising aggression and violence instead of defusing situations peacefully? I believe they should all be required to record "all" violent confrontations with civilians using lapel cameras. Many police departments kave started using these. How and by whom is this unethical police officer behavior enabled? Training deficits, substandard departmental policy, or lack of oversight?
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2012
If there is nothing to hide, why aren't violent confrontations with civilians investigated by independent police review authorities? That would provide awareness to the citizens so that a petition drive could be initiated and those problem law enforcement officers could be taken off of the streets. If they are keeping their nose clean, there is nothing for them to worry about.
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Why no female or minority LEO's in Nicholas County? Prejudice much?
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2012
1 post removed
Someone

New York, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
I heard trooper gordon harassed people
Constible

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Who believes that some police officers unethical behavior, off camera, contributes to violent attacks against them? Who believes some maliciously use it as a tool to harass, provoke, or escalate situations in hopes of exercising aggression and violence instead of defusing situations peacefully? I believe they should all be required to record "all" violent confrontations with civilians using lapel cameras. Many police departments kave started using these. How and by whom is this unethical police officer behavior enabled? Training deficits, substandard departmental policy, or lack of oversight?
How many is some? A better title might be most officers in Nicholas County do a pretty good job. Has the glass always been half empty for U ?
Felix

New York, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Im tired of all these radical ideas being posted on these forums. I understand everybody has the freedom to speak their opinions and that is great. It is why we live in this great country. But we also have the right to vote. We have the right to vote in who we want to lead these departments. If you don't like this then find another country to live in. We have a new sheriff and he is more than qualified to run the sherrifs dept. we have a new mayor in rwoo and if he doesnt do a good job for us then we can vote for someone else. That is why voting is so important and makes this the greatest country in the world. This sounds like another radical Joey Moore post. If you don't like Nicholas county then leave.
concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
If trying to improve your traditional failing training methods, policies, and biased internal investigations is radical, I guess you can judge and label me as being radical too. No one twisted your arm to read these forums. I think educated voting is great. When a candidate or politician utilizes fear, deception, and false hope to obtain votes from those lacking knowledge is not great. It is a "SCAM". If you truly believe in what you are saying and back up your cowardly attempt to judge and label this Joey Moore person, why don't you post using your real name? I know why. Because you are no different than the other envious people who visit this site and gossip about people. You are ashamed of what you have said or you would take responsibility for it. Your attempt to judge and label this person as radical makes it evident that you are intimidated by or envious of him/her. You are only making yourself look worse by doing this. I love Nicholas County and I plan on staying for a long time.
silver fox

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
If you are keeping your nose clean you shouldn't have any concerns with being recorded on camera. These recordings in conjunction with citizen complaints are being used all over the country as a pattern of evidence to remove aggressive problem police officers. Without these recordings, citizen complaints, and unbiased police oversight committees they would still be on the streets today doing the same things if not worse that they already got away with. The watchmen need to be watched and if they resist being watched, they are guilty of hiding potential evidence and obstructing justice.
Lionel

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
If you are that intrigued mr Moore, why not just become a watchman.
Colonial

Bronx, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Moore is probably the one dissing the cops on these other forums
concerned citizen

New York, NY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Sounds like you are the one who is intrigued and envious of someone to me junior. Does this Mr. Moore intimidate you?
silver fox

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Lionel wrote:
If you are that intrigued mr Moore, why not just become a watchman.
I believe traditional government bureaucracy in the form of irrational rules, thoughtless regulations that stifle innovation and initiative (fear of loss of job progression or job after being judged and labeled as being "RADICAL" for simply making suggestions for improvement), and rigid rank structure that rewards seniority and the "yes-man" over competence deter many people from pursuing a career in law enforcement. Bureaucracy and not being receptive to change only slows growth. Take Richwood for example.
Nope

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
I think mr Moore is a wannabe everything. He has that lame security company. Tried to become a Sville pd officer and Nicholas deputy but failed. Now all he's got is getting on this site bashing people. Get a life. Quit looking up all these stats and all of these radical and lame ideas and putting them on here. This site is the only way you ever get a response Joey. Get a real job and stop this nonsense.
AverageJoe

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2012
I lived in Nicholas county and been n trouble wit the police and some are pieces of shit. And let me tell u something if any of u ever disrespect me or start to make me feel threatened I will b willing to go back to prison cause I promise I will beat the fucking shit out of u and I'll eat ur pepper spray and take gettin teased wile doing it. So to the officers in which this applies I'm not the only one that feels like this.
silver fox

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 9, 2012
It sounds to me like you sir are a yes-man that isn’t allowed to think for himself or be innovative and offer suggestions due to government beauracracy and fear of loss of job progression or job. This is no new concept. We all know that it happens everywhere there is beauracracy. A yes-man that is envious of a self-made man and his private security firm where he is able to minimize beauracracy. I have done some research on this Joey Moore fellow and it is evident by his credentials on his website at http://www.defcorpssecurity.com that he could land a boring yes-man job in government beauracracy at a place of his choosing. Unlike you, I believe he has options. He probably wasn’t the guy that got picked on in high school and subsequently pursued a career that would provide him the power he needed to compensate for, you fill in the blank. This post is about law enforcement officials inciting violence in Nicholas County. If you feel like someone is bashing you junior, I recommend that you put on your big boy pants and learn how to take constructive criticism. If you are keeping your nose clean you will not have anything to worry about. If not, you will continue to be intimidated by posts like this one , your job performance will continue to suffer, and you will be taken off of the streets. I believe this Joey Moore guy has a great life and that you wish you were able and authorized to be as innovative as he is. Why must you demand that I stop educating people as to the importance of identifying and removing problem law enforcement officers? I wonder… It sounds to me like Joey has several real jobs and is an important contributor to society. We know who and what he is. What is your name and what do you do to contribute.
silver fox

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 9, 2012
I bet he don't compensate for insecurities or try to impart fear into citizens to make himself scarier than he really is with automobile purchases either. The way Summersville Police Officer Pat Whitney attempts to do with his Call Of DutyMW3 video game inspired Jeep Wrangler and the way his former colleague Richwood Police Officer Lloyd Cogar did or does with his H3 Hummer and crotch rocket. It is evident why they are no longer employed by the Richwood Police Department. The city didn't want the department to be labeled as aggressive and ruthless. At least Richwood don't have to worry about them being a liability any longer. Cogar is long gone and Whitney is Summersville's liability now.
Jon boy

New York, NY

#19 Dec 10, 2012
I think Joey Moore is a psycho. Wanna be cop
Jon boy

New York, NY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
I want to know mr Moore. Why did you only serve 9 years with the marines if you were such a decorated instructor. Why are you running a security company. What is it that you are securing. Nowhere on your website do you have listed who employs you. If you have to use a site like topix to get publicity then that is pretty sad. And again, I hear that you have applied to all of these police agencies that you bash and were not accepted. Why would they not hire you, probably because you are a little left of center in the head or have some type of criminal background. I am a citizen of Richwood and Nicholas county. I praise our policemen and women. I have seen two female deputies with the sheriffs dept in the last 5 years so I don't think there is descrimination. I have also seen a municipal officer that was a female. I don't think she was Richwood pd but maybe Summersville pd. I just know she was not a sheriff. Thank you Nicholas county policemen and policewomen. You are all I will need. I know your training is strenuous and rough. You are all I need. Not some mall security company
Cracker

New York, NY

#21 Dec 11, 2012
I agree. He is a fruit loop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder on maple street 3 hr Why 12
tyler white 22 hr community watcher24 6
james (tyler) white Fri community watcher24 1
Ppl running there mouths when the know nothing Fri Jumbo 42
Create your own Forum Fri Linda-Rose 365
jess (Apr '13) Jul 29 Joel Williams 13
Carol and Shaun Hulett (Apr '13) Jul 29 Ash 4545 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages