douknow

Craigsville, WV

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Any know what's going on
Richwood Man

Daniels, WV

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I don't know but the Chief don't know how to run the police force he does nothing but set at the office or at his house, the new one looks like a drug dealer ad iv heard rumor they hired another winner , the only two good ones out of the bunch is the ones that lasted from the last administration, this town had a great police force but now it's going down hill fast, now the dealers are the cops.... great
Herb

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Richwood Man wrote:
I don't know but the Chief don't know how to run the police force he does nothing but set at the office or at his house, the new one looks like a drug dealer ad iv heard rumor they hired another winner , the only two good ones out of the bunch is the ones that lasted from the last administration, this town had a great police force but now it's going down hill fast, now the dealers are the cops.... great
Herb is the only cop in this town with any balls! And that is a fact.Our neighborhood was in a situation in the summer and he is the only one who was man enough to buck up and do his job! The first officer on duty was a total pussy... grabbed his pepper spray and threatened to use it for 15 min till the REAL police got there .. meaning "Herb" ... just stating the facts....
something needs done

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2013
This place is going to crap real fast
kjm

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 7, 2013
herb is a great cop he is the only one i look forward to talking about situations and stuff that happens in this town. keep up the good work cant wait till u graduate from the academy.
tell me

Hansford, WV

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Are any of the richwood cops cute?
narks

Craigsville, WV

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Richwood is nothing but narks.
Your Business

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jan 8, 2013
All the more reason for criminals to leave and go hide in another city. I doubt they will be missed by anyone except their fellow criminal.
garry

Barboursville, WV

#9 Jan 9, 2013
The whole place is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC for Nicholas County Board of Education 2 hr Joker 10
Where did Huck go? 7 hr Jenny 5
Sheriff 7 hr Ann 26
Rain showers today Pee showers if you’re a Trum... 8 hr Fox News forecast 2
Gas prices the highest they’ve been in 3 years.... 8 hr Trump said it 31
Too funny 10 hr Too funny 5
I love Trump I’m a moron 15 hr TRUMP YOUR MOM 5

Richwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages