Harvesting votes: Whitman drops in on Orchard Festival

DAIRYVILLE Stepping off a tour bus emblazoned with the words Jobs are on the way, gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman's message was unmistakable Saturday as she toured the Dairyville Orchard Festival. Full Story
Jimbob

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
You can always figure out who the underdog is when they start making visits to tiny towns and fruit stands.
ken

Paradise, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2010
wow i'm so impressed
Earl Richards

Halifax, Canada

#4 Oct 18, 2010
If AB 32 is suspended for one year, then, after one year Whiman and Big Oil will come-up with a excuse to further suspend AB 32. I don't know how any one could believe that AB 32 will be suspended for just one year.
Mick

Chico, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2010
Jimbob wrote:
You can always figure out who the underdog is when they start making visits to tiny towns and fruit stands.
You can also say that Jerry Brown does not care about the Northstate if he does not come up here, no?
It's easy to see your bias.
Mick

Chico, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2010
Earl Richards wrote:
If AB 32 is suspended for one year, then, after one year Whiman and Big Oil will come-up with a excuse to further suspend AB 32. I don't know how any one could believe that AB 32 will be suspended for just one year.
Who cares? This state is going down in flames and it needs some change in the business climate. Things are getting worse not better. Wake up!

California is not going to save the planet, geezzuuss! If you believe that I have some "good swamp land" I sell you.
Mick

Chico, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Earl Richards wrote:
Jerry Brown and BIG GOVERNMENT. I'll take big oil because it produces something. The government produces nothing.
GrumpyOldMan

Redding, CA

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Funny Cartoon:
Good Grief, Jerry Brown!
http://www.merrystandish.com/standard.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No One Defending Obama Out Here Anymore, Why 1 hr Ultraman 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bikerboy 7,956
'Here Is One' Is Back? Can't STFU & Boaring 1 hr Edit 2
Right is wrong claims O. North was the POTUS 1 hr Here Is One 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
The Michael Brown shooting 3 hr Here Is One 8
Are Liberals Builders Or Destroyers!! 4 hr TWP 21
•••
•••
Richvale Dating