Westboro Baptist Church leader dies.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Progun

Chico, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Good! I hope people protest his funeral with signs that say ROT IN HELL YOU MISERABLE FKN P.O.S.! May your followers soon enjoy a slow, painful death as well!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2014
^
^
I am glad he is gone too, but let's not carry it to extremes….
Jack Doff

Chico, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!! This POS disrespected our war dead and made their families suffer at their worst possible moment.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Another sickass republican dies. May he rot in hell.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Mar 20, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
let's not carry it to extremes….
Well... old Fred Phelps WAS a DEMOCRAT...!

In fact... in 1992 he ran in the Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, and received 31 percent of the vote...!

And he and his members of his family supported and worked for Al Gore in his 1988 campaign...!

And didn't John Wayne Gacy donate money and work for the Progressive Democrat Party and Jimmy Carter...!

http://sadbastards.files.wordpress.com/2007/1...

Wow...!

Well... that's Progressive Democrat Politics for you...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Stoned Cold and incollege

Chico, CA

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Sorree that a man of gawd dide. itz berry cad!
Progun

Chico, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Another sickass republican dies. May he rot in hell.
Leave politics out of it (even though you're wrong) and celebrate!
Progun

Chico, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
I am glad he is gone too, but let's not carry it to extremes….
I respectfully disagree. HE brought it to extremes, therefore, he should be paid back. May he rot in hell and his family suffer, just as THEY made our military families suffer at a heartbreaking time in their lives.
ken

Chico, CA

#9 Mar 21, 2014
anybody know why he was excommunicated by his own church august 2013? I think he didn't know the bible, was mean spirited and gave christians a bad name May he be judged with the same degree of mercy and forgiveness he showed to others
heaven watch

Chico, CA

#10 Mar 21, 2014
May we all get what we deserve.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#11 Mar 21, 2014
Hey "Rev" Phelps, how does hell feel? May your family suffer :)
ken

Chico, CA

#12 Mar 21, 2014
We will all stand on our own. we will not pay for our families sin and they will not pay for ours. we will be judged as we judged. And I hope I don't get what I deserve, just as i hope I'm not paid what i'm worth
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#13 Mar 21, 2014
This guy was crazy and should have been locked up when he was out causing trouble for the poor families of the fallen Soldiers. No loss in his passing for America.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#14 Mar 21, 2014
ken wrote:
i hope I'm not paid what i'm worth
Interesting. Are you under paid because of those lazy lefty union workers?
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Mar 21, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....
"Interesting..."
-Road Toa d

Interesting..

Are you a neurotic worthless parasite who haunts Internet Chat Forums because you are a PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
ken

Chico, CA

#16 Mar 21, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Are you under paid because of those lazy lefty union workers?
It's from a very old joke. " I asked ole Elmer for a job. He tol me he'd pay me what I'm worth. I tol him I don't work that cheap" ..... It reminds me to not take myself too seriously and remind me we're all just human
Progun

Chico, CA

#17 Mar 23, 2014
I hope he's rotting in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 71,266
Aren't Obama & Liberals the Real Racist 9 min Ultraman 34
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 12 min nice job libtards 110
N. Korea says Obama looks like a Monkey 17 min nice job libtards 10
Dish dumps faux 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 19
Letter: Health care bill deficient (Jan '10) 3 hr pypr 7
what is a floodgate for methhead 4 hr Here Is One 11
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST