GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we WERE hugely in debt after WWII. But did republican Eisenhower cowardly and wrongly cut programs and spending, and try to cure our debt by strangling our economy?
NO, Congress and the president did the OPPOSITE. Instead, they used stimulus spending and a very progressive tax structure to fuel our economy and start cutting down our debt.
They built our massive freeway system, which cost billions. But it also put millions of people into jobs and gave us the infrastructure that accelerated the growth of our businesses, and gave us more jobs for decades to come.
They provided benefits to our veterans, including the GI bill, which allowed millions to get college degrees and buy homes.
In other words, the government, even after the huge debt from WWII, CONTINUED to spend money in order to accelerate our economy and improve our infrastructure.
We even spent money to help war-torn Europe, with the Marshall Plan.
And our highest tax brackets were at 70%-- and the Fat Cats and big corporations still made lots of money.
The decades that followed were our best ever. EVERYONE did well. And our national debt was SHRINKING.
But then St. Reagan came along and lowered taxes on the fat cats. Reagan talked about shrinking the government, but our deficits started to double and triple. Bush Jr. doubled our deficit, and through his wars, tax cuts, and financial meltdown, left Obama facing 750,000 people losing their jobs every month.
But you guys ignore the history lesson given to us by WWII and during the decades up to Reagan.
Those 35 years after WWII were our most prosperous EVER, and EVERYONE prospered.
>
>
Great post as always SOLUTION!

At the risk of repeating myself I would like to remind you that, as far as the "guys" you are addressing are concerned, history did not begin until Jan 20 of 2009, and that no Reagan and bush the W policy harmed our Nation in any way...
Local

Lakeport, CA

#22 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, we WERE hugely in debt after WWII. But did republican Eisenhower cowardly and wrongly cut programs and spending, and try to cure our debt by strangling our economy?
NO, Congress and the president did the OPPOSITE. Instead, they used stimulus spending and a very progressive tax structure to fuel our economy and start cutting down our debt.
They built our massive freeway system, which cost billions. But it also put millions of people into jobs and gave us the infrastructure that accelerated the growth of our businesses, and gave us more jobs for decades to come.
They provided benefits to our veterans, including the GI bill, which allowed millions to get college degrees and buy homes.
In other words, the government, even after the huge debt from WWII, CONTINUED to spend money in order to accelerate our economy and improve our infrastructure.
We even spent money to help war-torn Europe, with the Marshall Plan.
And our highest tax brackets were at 70%-- and the Fat Cats and big corporations still made lots of money.
The decades that followed were our best ever. EVERYONE did well. And our national debt was SHRINKING.
But then St. Reagan came along and lowered taxes on the fat cats. Reagan talked about shrinking the government, but our deficits started to double and triple. Bush Jr. doubled our deficit, and through his wars, tax cuts, and financial meltdown, left Obama facing 750,000 people losing their jobs every month.
But you guys ignore the history lesson given to us by WWII and during the decades up to Reagan.
Those 35 years after WWII were our most prosperous EVER, and EVERYONE prospered.
Lmao lil teepee.
You are comparing a great leader (Eisenhower) who earned the respect and cooperation of the entire nation as a triumphant general to.....obama? The most divisive potus to ever occupy the oval office?
Please lil teepee....be serious.
At some point in time, you will need to admit what a failure your boy is.......his state of the union speech pretty much said it all. He is either going to step all over the constitution, or he is a lame duck....already. The guy cannot seem to get along with anyone.......except Iran.
We are in huge debt.....the nation(not just congress) is more divided than at any time since the civil war.....and your boy is the reason lil teepee.
Wake up and smell the coffee you dopey lil fool..

We (you and I) are representative of how bad of a leader obama is..........we are polar opposites.
The entire NATION is split like we are!!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#23 Jan 31, 2014
^
^
Wrong!

It is you and those of your ilk who "are representative of" the worse that America has to offer.

President OBAMA's job is to lead America out of the deep economic morass were bush the W and his henchmen bogged it in.

President OBAMA is left no choice but to rule by Executive Orders because, as the Nation has seen for the last 5 years, it is impossible to negotiate with…

weak minded and emotionally unstable conservative cult leaders.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#24 Jan 31, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Wrong!
It is you and those of your ilk who "are representative of" the worse that America has to offer.
President OBAMA's job is to lead America out of the deep economic morass were bush the W and his henchmen bogged it in.
President OBAMA is left no choice but to rule by Executive Orders because, as the Nation has seen for the last 5 years, it is impossible to negotiate with…
weak minded and emotionally unstable conservative cult leaders.
Now that post is the most pathetic,'I'm a pathetic victim' liberal stupidity ever posted on this topix!
And how come is it with you empty head cry babies (liberals) that compromise and or working together on issues is only agreeing with your childishly selfish, perverted and ignorantly duped, communistic stupidity???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#25 Jan 31, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that post is the most pathetic,'I'm a pathetic victim' liberal stupidity ever posted on this topix!
And how come is it with you empty head cry babies (liberals) that compromise and or working together on issues is only agreeing with your childishly selfish, perverted and ignorantly duped, communistic stupidity???
>
>
You should not have gone to such great lengths to clarify matters…

Thank you for a most informative post!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#26 Jan 31, 2014
Barack Obama -- the man who would be America's king

"Despite the obvious harm caused by his administration’s single-minded implementation of ObamaCare, he plans to pursue his ideological agenda on his terms, regardless of the consequences to the rest of us. And, as he said repeatedly throughout the speech, he’ll do this by taking matters into his own hands, ruling by decree when the other branches of government disagree with him."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/bar...
Local

Lakeport, CA

#27 Jan 31, 2014
more:

Congress is unique in that it contains representatives from every state, allowing the individual needs of different regions of the country to have a voice in the political process. Only 62 million of the more than 317 million Americans voted for Barack Obama in 2012. Congress provides an opportunity for the remaining 255 million to have a say in the process as well.

By using executive authority to bypass Congress, Obama is effectively disenfranchising a majority of Americans, whose elected representatives have been rendered toothless by the president’s overreach.

This is not the first time in history that presidents and legislatures have been sharply divided by differences of opinion. In the past, however, the importance of the lawmaking process was recognized, and consensus was reached through negotiation and compromise.

Obama’s failure to effectively negotiate with Congress—a Congress, it should be added, that has many legitimate grievances with his policies—doesn’t give him license to become a dictator.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#28 Jan 31, 2014
^
^
Baloney!

Congress had it's chance to negotiate for 5 years now, instead, Congress publicly declared that it's raison d'être was to make sure that President OBAMA fail in his mandate to pull out America out off the economic abyss where bush the W left it, therefore…

President OBAMA is justified in say screw Congress and I am justified in saying screw you…!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#29 Jan 31, 2014
Casual readers should take note of the un called for emmotional response from an ole "stalker" who acts like a lil gurl when presented with the truth.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks "
lol
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#30 Jan 31, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
.....obama? The most divisive potus to ever occupy the oval office?
Obama divisive? Didn't McConnell and his cohorts decide the day after Obama was in office to do anything possible to block anything Obama proposed? The repubs engineered this whole thing from the beginning, and then ditto-heads such as yourself marched in lock-step behind them... along with Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, and the other shills.
Local wrote:
<He is either going to step all over the constitution

What a joke. The president suggested one executive order-- mandating a $10.10 minimum wage to contractors working for the federal government. Reagan and both Bush's issued MORE executive orders than Obama in the same length of time.

The constitution allows executive orders.
Local wrote:
<We are in huge debt.....the nation(not just congress) is more divided than at any time since the civil war.....and your boy is the reason

Reagan and Bush ran up our credit cards and gave them to Obama. President Obama has actually LOWERED our deficits. And our economy could improve if repubs would allow Obama's infrastructure job bill, but they refuse.

The repubs block everything and then blame a stagnant economy on Obama. Now, that's divisive. And calling our black president a 'boy' is part of your divisiveness.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#31 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Obama divisive? Didn't McConnell and his cohorts decide the day after Obama was in office to do anything possible to block anything Obama proposed? The repubs engineered this whole thing from the beginning, and then ditto-heads such as yourself marched in lock-step behind them... along with Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, and the other shills.
<quoted text>,
What a joke. The president suggested one executive order-- mandating a $10.10 minimum wage to contractors working for the federal government. Reagan and both Bush's issued MORE executive orders than Obama in the same length of time.
The constitution allows executive orders.
<quoted text>
Reagan and Bush ran up our credit cards and gave them to Obama. President Obama has actually LOWERED our deficits. And our economy could improve if repubs would allow Obama's infrastructure job bill, but they refuse.
The repubs block everything and then blame a stagnant economy on Obama. Now, that's divisive. And calling our black president a 'boy' is part of your divisiveness.
Au Contraire lil teepee. Contrary to your usual ambiguity/propaganda, you are increasingly turning to telling outright lies.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presi...
The worthless minimum federal wage hike? rotflmao......only a dope like you believes that ANY federal money funds ANY minimum wage jobs. Are you really that phuqking stupid to believe that nonsense? Have you ever heard of the Davis-Bacon Act lil dopey teepee.(Look it up.)
The congressmen represents their individual state constituants. It is too bad that your boy(king obama) doesn't want them to fullfil their responsibility to the people that elected them.
and btw, have you looked at your boys approval ratings lately? I provided the link to recent polling in case you forgot.
lmao...foolish lil boy.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#32 Jan 31, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your usual ambiguity/propaganda, you are increasingly turning to telling outright lies.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presi...
In Obama's State of the Union speech he mentioned specifically just one possible executive order. And this is the speech that righties and you are going crazy about, saying that he's an imperialist president who's going to tromp all over the constitution.

Did you think that I was saying that he's ordered NO executive orders? Then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought. I went on to say that Obama has issued fewer executive orders then Bush and Reagan in their first terms. And that's true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiv...
Local wrote:
<The worthless minimum federal wage hike? rotflmao......only a dope like you believes that ANY federal money funds ANY minimum wage jobs. Are you really that phuqking stupid to believe that nonsense? Have you ever heard of the Davis-Bacon Act lil dopey teepee.(Look it up.)
Let me respond in the same vernacular you so freely use. Only a dope like you is so phucking stupid to not even read your own links. "The 1931 Davis-Bacon Act requires the payment of prevailing wage rates to all labors and mechanics on Federal or Federally assisted construction contracts."

It does NOT mandate a minimum wage. But I guess your vocabulary is so limited that you don't understand what 'prevailing' means, and how it's not the same as a minimum wage of $10.10 an hour.
Local wrote:
<The congressmen represents their individual state constituants. It is too bad that your boy(king obama) doesn't want them to fullfil their responsibility to the people that elected them.
If issuing executive orders makes a president a king, then why ignore King George and King Ronny?

And by continuing to call President Obama a boy you just show off your racism. But in your world, that's a good thing.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#33 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
In Obama's State of the Union speech he mentioned specifically just one possible executive order. And this is the speech that righties and you are going crazy about, saying that he's an imperialist president who's going to tromp all over the constitution.
Did you think that I was saying that he's ordered NO executive orders? Then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought. I went on to say that Obama has issued fewer executive orders then Bush and Reagan in their first terms. And that's true.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiv...
<quoted text>
Let me respond in the same vernacular you so freely use. Only a dope like you is so phucking stupid to not even read your own links. "The 1931 Davis-Bacon Act requires the payment of prevailing wage rates to all labors and mechanics on Federal or Federally assisted construction contracts."
It does NOT mandate a minimum wage. But I guess your vocabulary is so limited that you don't understand what 'prevailing' means, and how it's not the same as a minimum wage of $10.10 an hour.
<quoted text>
If issuing executive orders makes a president a king, then why ignore King George and King Ronny?
And by continuing to call President Obama a boy you just show off your racism. But in your world, that's a good thing.
bad lil teepee.
Suffice to say that the Davis Bacon act eliminates the need for discussion of minimum wage with federal contract money. Union contracts pay union wages, dummy. Why would anyone be receiving/needing a minimum wage hike?
Use your noodle dipsheiit.
lmao
and btw, when I mentioned foolish lil boy I was referring to you.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#34 Feb 1, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice to say that the Davis Bacon act eliminates the need for discussion of minimum wage with federal contract money. Union contracts pay union wagesUse your noodle dipsheiit.
If you HAD 'a noodle' maybe you could use it.

Private contractors working for the government are private companies. Only around 5% of private workers are unionized.

So instead of just pulling stuff out of your ass, go ahead and try to prove that these workers are all unionized... and that they're all receiving at least $10.10 an hour.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#35 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
If you HAD 'a noodle' maybe you could use it.
Private contractors working for the government are private companies. Only around 5% of private workers are unionized.
So instead of just pulling stuff out of your ass, go ahead and try to prove that these workers are all unionized... and that they're all receiving at least $10.10 an hour.
Oh my, lil liar teepee.
You are lying......again.
List a few private companies that use federal taxpayer contract funding that pay their workers minimum wage.

waiting..........
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#36 Feb 2, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, lil liar teepee.
You are lying......again.
List a few private companies that use federal taxpayer contract funding that pay their workers minimum wage.
waiting..........
you're THE ONE who claimed that government paid private firms were already paying at least $10.10 an hour. Your link only said that such firms paid PREVAILING wages-- which is not the same as $10.10 an hour. or more.

It's up to YOU to prove otherwise.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#37 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
you're THE ONE who claimed that government paid private firms were already paying at least $10.10 an hour. Your link only said that such firms paid PREVAILING wages-- which is not the same as $10.10 an hour. or more.
It's up to YOU to prove otherwise.
wassa matter lil teepee.........you must now turn to obfuscation as you are talking out of your lil teepee arse....again?
For casual readers, and for the record........lil teepee is bragging about nobama giving federal workers a minimum raise hike.
I said, this phony nobama federal minimum raise hike affects few, if any. Nobama is simply fooling some very gullible Americans.
I asked lil teepee to give us a few example of federal workers who will benefit from this supposed federal minimum wage hike.
and lil teepee replied by asking me to provide evidence of something that does not exist.
a typical dopey teepee word game.

Honestly folks.....lil boy teepee is an example the modern day liberal movement.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#38 Feb 3, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly folks.....lil boy teepee is an example the modern day liberal movement.
Correct. I'm just one example of someone who shows facts and disproves lies-- and if that is an example of the modern day liberal movement, then clearly liberals are pro-facts and anti-lies.

Lil loco has no proof that federal contractors currently pay their employees $10.10 an hour. Lil loco's link only said that federal contractors pay the PREVAILING local rates.

So lil loco is trying to defend a lie. And he can't prove this lie. So he goes back to his usual juvenile name calling.
Umpire Joe West

Kent, WA

#39 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Correct. I'm just one example of someone who shows facts and disproves lies-- and if that is an example of the modern day liberal movement, then clearly liberals are pro-facts and anti-lies.
Lil loco has no proof that federal contractors currently pay their employees $10.10 an hour. Lil loco's link only said that federal contractors pay the PREVAILING local rates.
So lil loco is trying to defend a lie. And he can't prove this lie. So he goes back to his usual juvenile name calling.
I think local has you on this one, you may want to move on to another topic, global warming maybe lol
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#40 Feb 3, 2014
Umpire Joe West wrote:
<quoted text>
I think local has you on this one, you may want to move on to another topic, global warming maybe lol
Loco has me on this one? Then maybe YOU can prove that these employees for private companies with government contracts are already receiving a mandated minimum of $10.10 an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland 1 hr Here Is One 17
NYC economy lost $200M from bad forecast 1 hr Here Is One 31
oslamaphone fraud 17 hr Here Is One 3
liberals fear tax season because of oslamacare 17 hr Here Is One 3
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 23 hr Here Is One 76
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Fri Barack the Yellow 375
Rate GRANDPA NICOLAI's Most Outrageous Claims a... (Feb '14) Fri the white power r... 73
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:33 am PST