Record of History Is Clear; Captalizm...

Record of History Is Clear; Captalizm The Best

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2014
There is no system better or can hold a candle to the productive activity of people pursuing their own separate interests. History is crystal clear on that fact and any society that departs from that sucks.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Regulated capitalism is better than socialism. Unregulated capitalism is rape!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2014
You people are hopeless. Regulate this you butt brain.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#4 Jul 12, 2014
From the off topic comment by goofy, I take it it's o.k. with him to sell dog crap in a can and call it corn.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
From the off topic comment by goofy, I take it it's o.k. with him to sell dog crap in a can and call it corn.
Interesting analogy you perverted lil twit...because that is what you libtards are trying to do with your canned propaganda that is basically......well...its dog crap.
When someone buys a can of crap believing it is corn, they will definitely never buy that brand again and the business will end up broke. That is capitalism.
The problem with your brand of crap is that it is totally controlled by the gubmint. If you and your ilk have their way, EVERYONE will be forced buy dog crap as there will be no other CHOICE.
That is socialism stupid..........The equal sharing of misery.(dog crap).

lmao...gawd your a dope.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2014
^
^
The fallacy in your thinking lies in the fact that many unregulated capitalists come from the point of view that all they have to do is sell one can of corn crap to as many people as they can, and, when and if, people stop buying it, they will switch to some other piece of crap.

Just one example is the Ford Pinto, where an extra couple of bucks per car could have prevented hundreds of fiery deaths.

Ahh, nothing like unregulated capitalism!!!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/1977/09/p...

But thanks again for confirming you are a Tbagging IDIOT who likes to get the shaft!!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Jul 13, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
the Ford Pinto, where an extra couple of bucks per car could have prevented hundreds of fiery deaths....
The Ford Pinto huh Road Toa d...?

Now stop me if I am wrong "butt" doesn't the UAW control the workers at the Ford Motor Company...?

And why didn't the Glorious National Socialist Democrat Workers Party step in and put a stop to the production of these "murder machines" as you describe them...?

Well... wouldn't that make the UAW and the Democrat Party "co-conspirators" in the "murders" of all these people...?

And the idea total, absolute "Government Control" of our lives will somehow make everything safe... sound... and wonderful is just nonsense...!

This "All Powerful" Government that you seem to want so badly is run by "Bureaucrats"...!

"Bureaucrats" are people Road Toa d...

Now you aren't really going to argue that these Government "Bureaucrats" are perfect and infallible... are you Road Toa d...?

The world is not as "black and white" as simple minded fools like you would like to make it Road Toa d...

This "Blame Game" that you and your NSDWP "Butt-Buddies" seem to keep wanting to play is a two way street...

It is ASTONISHING how stupid you are Bob...!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy you perverted lil twit...because that is what you libtards are trying to do with your canned propaganda that is basically......well...its dog crap.
When someone buys a can of crap believing it is corn, they will definitely never buy that brand again and the business will end up broke. That is capitalism.
The problem with your brand of crap is that it is totally controlled by the gubmint. If you and your ilk have their way, EVERYONE will be forced buy dog crap as there will be no other CHOICE.
That is socialism stupid..........The equal sharing of misery.(dog crap).
lmao...gawd your a dope.
You truly are stupid which relates to other threads on this forum. The profit margin on those cans of crap, coupled with the volume sold before you righties realize that it's crap your eating, the repubican who is producing the crap walks away with a big chunk of coin.

If you repubicans had it your way millions of people would be sick and/or dying from salmonella from dirty spinach and/or chicken. It's only because of REGULATIONS that dedicated government workers are/were able to track down the cause of the food poisoning.

How about gasoline? Do you know why every pump at the station is certified? Huummm???? It's because stations were selling less than a gallon when you were paying for a gallon. No one had a clue except the station owner until someone took a five gallon container in, paid for five gallons but only got four gallons.

Every regulation that I've ever heard of was in response to a specific issue.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#9 Jul 13, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are stupid which relates to other threads on this forum. The profit margin on those cans of crap, coupled with the volume sold before you righties realize that it's crap your eating, the repubican who is producing the crap walks away with a big chunk of coin.
If you repubicans had it your way millions of people would be sick and/or dying from salmonella from dirty spinach and/or chicken. It's only because of REGULATIONS that dedicated government workers are/were able to track down the cause of the food poisoning.
How about gasoline? Do you know why every pump at the station is certified? Huummm???? It's because stations were selling less than a gallon when you were paying for a gallon. No one had a clue except the station owner until someone took a five gallon container in, paid for five gallons but only got four gallons.
Every regulation that I've ever heard of was in response to a specific issue.
Gawd you're a moron.
Why is it that when conservatives say they want less regulation, libtards like you say we want anarchy?
Rules are good (within sensibility).........too many rules are not good.
The answer lies in the middle........dipsheiit. I am in the middle....you are a very left wing moron.
The United States became the richest most powerful nation in the world by using a capitalist system. You, the O-Boy and your braindead liberal ilk are destroying her through TOO MANY socialist rules and regulations.
It is just that simple numbnuts. Use your perverted lil noodle to THINK, instead of using it making up cutsey perverted word play. Your problem is that you have been phuqued up for so long that you don't know what normal is.(like the ole pos boasting about performing vile/obscene acts in peoples closets)....really.........How weird is that?
You just need several consecutive b-slappings..........
Consider this your first for the week.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2014
The greatness of a free market system is that it doesn't care if you are white, black or any other ethnic group. It doesn't give a damn what your sexual orientation is, your religion or if you are a merchandising ignoramuses like liberals are. It only cares whether you can produce something people want to buy. It is the most effective system we have discovered to enable people who hate one another to deal with one another and help one another
Local

Lucerne, CA

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
The greatness of a free market system is that it doesn't care if you are white, black or any other ethnic group. It doesn't give a damn what your sexual orientation is, your religion or if you are a merchandising ignoramuses like liberals are. It only cares whether you can produce something people want to buy. It is the most effective system we have discovered to enable people who hate one another to deal with one another and help one another
Very well put.
Capitalism is color blind. If you have a good product at a reasonable price, it doens't matter what color/race/religious orientation, or sexual orientation you happen to be, people of all colors etc. will buy it.
Forcing socialistic canned dog sheiit on folks doesn't work.
The defunct U.S.S.R. is no longer around because they tried to force government canned dog sheiit on people. The black market for non USSR products took over and eventually brought the USSR economy to it's socialist knees.

These libtards just don't get it.
They should move to CUBA and experience want they really want....a broke down phuqued up socialist economy.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 Jul 13, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are stupid which relates to other threads on this forum. The profit margin on those cans of crap, coupled with the volume sold before you righties realize that it's crap your eating, the repubican who is producing the crap walks away with a big chunk of coin.
If you repubicans had it your way millions of people would be sick and/or dying from salmonella from dirty spinach and/or chicken. It's only because of REGULATIONS that dedicated government workers are/were able to track down the cause of the food poisoning.
How about gasoline? Do you know why every pump at the station is certified? Huummm???? It's because stations were selling less than a gallon when you were paying for a gallon. No one had a clue except the station owner until someone took a five gallon container in, paid for five gallons but only got four gallons.
Every regulation that I've ever heard of was in response to a specific issue.
>
>
You are absolutely 100% correct again on EVERY POINT of the above post!

Neither LOCO nor that other mental midget GODFREY know what the hell they are talking about.

All those nitwit Tbaggers do is mechanically repeat whatever nonsense talking heads blab on talk shows sponsored by some large corporations.

It is exactly as you say, government workers do not sit there all day long writing regulations just to sock it to somebody- every regulation on the books is in response to a specific issue.

Tbaggers are always whining and bellyaching about regulations but when you ask them which major regulations are superfluous they get tongue-tied.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#14 Jul 13, 2014
This is why Government trying to get their stupid faces in the Market doesn't work. Numeral Ono is they use other peoples money. Oh, I guess that is it. That is why Government employes are paid to much, why they don't give a sh*t about waste and the ignorance of these College stump heads stealing from people is sickening.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#15 Jul 13, 2014
Capitalism: The process of one individual getting money out of another individuals pocket, any way they can.
Dumbed down tBaggers

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2014
WOW Tea Bagger GODFREAK, Teddy Roosevelt solved the unregulated capitalism of the Golden Age Trusts and he was a REPUBLICAN!
Ya really should try reading about your own country IDIOT TEA BAGGER!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#17 Jul 13, 2014
I see a lot of name calling by the Nazis but not one of them give us an Economic alternative. You know why don't you; THERE ISN'T ONE. If it weren't for Capitalism all these Government retires would be eating bugs and living in the woods.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Jul 13, 2014
^
^
REGULATED to the hilt Capitalism moron!

Like it or not, this Country always had an always will have a mixed economy, which means regulated capitalism with elements of socialism.

DUMBED DOWN TBAGGERS is right "ya really should try reading about your own country IDIOT TEA BAGGER!"
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#19 Jul 13, 2014
Goofy fails to realize that without regulations there wouldn't be auto re -calls. And locos assertion that companies have to provide safe products or they go out of business, looking at the Toyota, Chevrolet, Chrysler blah blah blah recalls proves loco is a moron.

Capitalists want tort reform so they can sell you shit and you can't do anything about it.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#20 Jul 13, 2014
This is getting boring. Guess what most of the plants you are talking about are Democrat voters and there is an economy other than a bunch of Nazis. You f...ing guys are a joke.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#21 Jul 13, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
Capitalism: The process of one individual getting money out of another individuals pocket, any way they can.
You poor misguided lil twit(notice I didn't use the word perverted.......you have cleaned up your posts...good boy......progress)
Now, to get on to the next item of the riw re-education program..
:
Government taxation....the process of government getting money out of other peoples pockets, any way that they can.
The various government agencies are taking over 50% of most peoples paycheck in one way or another.
From property taxes to income taxes to gas taxes to large fees for registrations to payroll taxes to excise taxes to sales taxes to...etc., etc. etc. ad nauseum.

I am sure that we will disagree on taxation as well. People shop smart and save only to be ripped off by government to the tune of 50% of their income. Perhaps they could afford pricier U.S. made items if the government(s) weren't ripping them off so badly.
Moderation is the key.....and our government(s) are out of control greedy tax and spendaholics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HANNITY The WELFARE QUEEN 7 hr Dave 7
Hillary Clinton Big Shot Tries to Pull the DO Y... 8 hr Dave 6
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Anonymous 72,077
Godfrey; At your request your Social Security &... 15 hr Socialism Not The... 18
democrats Now Blaming Jews for Snow Wed C Kersey 2
TAX RELIGIONS and all of their Businesses and P... Apr 24 Pay Teachers MORE 5
The RepubliCONS Worst Nightmare; Donald J Trump! Apr 23 Rapture Loser 2

Richvale Jobs

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages