The GOP hires Tutors to teach them ab...

The GOP hires Tutors to teach them about women.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Repub history

Ukiah, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I hope so after their all, old, white, male Republican subcommittee on Women's health Care needs and legislation that FAILED WOMEN SO Extraordinarily.

Well, they are re branding themselves so maybe they will find that women are more than their BREEDING STOCK after all!

Do ya think they need some Immigrant tutoring?

Maybe hire themselves a Gay tutor?

But most of all a CIVIL Responsibility of an Elected Official Tutor?

How about a tutor on Governing?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Repub history wrote:
I hope so after their all, old, white, male Republican subcommittee on Women's health Care needs and legislation that FAILED WOMEN SO Extraordinarily.
Well, they are re branding themselves so maybe they will find that women are more than their BREEDING STOCK after all!
Do ya think they need some Immigrant tutoring?
Maybe hire themselves a Gay tutor?
But most of all a CIVIL Responsibility of an Elected Official Tutor?
How about a tutor on Governing?
>
>
What really astounds me is that the male t publicans finally admitted that they might have been doing something wrong by hiring tutors to teach them about women, and...

It would be indeed refreshing if they were to also hire tutors to teach them about humanity and how to govern.
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#3 Dec 9, 2013
How about tutors to teach the repubs about science, economics, and democracy?

Scientists could teach them why the world isn't just 5000 years old. They could show them how AGW is not a vast, 30 year conspiracy orchestrated somehow by thousands of lying commie scientists.

Economists would try to show them that trickle-down only serves the wealthy, while causing huge wealth disparity and the destruction of everyone but the top 5%.

And constitutional experts could explain that in a democracy we want all people to vote, not just those in one political party.

But the repubs won't listen, and they refuse to learn.
Progun

Oroville, CA

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Or how about a tutor to teach the left about something called COMMON SENSE, and why it is important to use.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
What really astounds me is that the male t publicans finally admitted that they might have been doing something wrong by hiring tutors to teach them about women, and...
It would be indeed refreshing if they were to also hire tutors to teach them about humanity and how to govern.
I gotta tell ya gramps what really astounds me is that every time you get on the vodka you reply with a lot of mindless gibberish.Good day and sober up!!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2013
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta tell ya gramps what really astounds me is that every time you get on the vodka you reply with a lot of mindless gibberish.Good day and sober up!!!!!
>
>
Good ideas sounds like gibberish and gibberish sounds like great ideas in a dream, you ought to try waking up instead of cutting zzz's all day...
A Beautiful Day

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Progun wrote:
Or how about a tutor to teach the left about something called COMMON SENSE, and why it is important to use.
The TUTORS are what you call LEFTIES! Any questions yet DEADBEAT?

Tell us ALL ABOUT the Tea Parties COMMON SENSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He IS CRAZY 19 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
The poor troll does not even know that I never ... 29 min Here is One 5
mickey lost his job and I am still posting 40 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
mike williams lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
mickey lost his job 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 17
Lost My Name 4 hr Here is One 2
The boy scouts loved Trumps speech. 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance