Repubicans want to raise your taxes.

Repubicans want to raise your taxes.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Tomorrow night the ultra repubican Lincoln City Counsel is voting to raise city water and sewer rates. The cost of these services has actually gone down since the bush recession started.

The push to raise rates is seen by most as an attempt to pay for numerous screw -ups the city has made in the last several years. They squandered Mello Roos money without supplying the needed services such as schools and parks.

The city has authorizsed several hundred new home. without planning for any new schools. The way its looking is students will have to be bussed out of town.

If Lincoln ever wants to get out of the mess they’re in, they need to encourage working, middle class families to move here and promote industry.
Progun

Hayward, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Tomorrow night the ultra repubican Lincoln City Counsel is voting to raise city water and sewer rates. The cost of these services has actually gone down since the bush recession started.
The push to raise rates is seen by most as an attempt to pay for numerous screw -ups the city has made in the last several years. They squandered Mello Roos money without supplying the needed services such as schools and parks.
The city has authorizsed several hundred new home. without planning for any new schools. The way its looking is students will have to be bussed out of town.
If Lincoln ever wants to get out of the mess they’re in, they need to encourage working, middle class families to move here and promote industry.
And keep the liberals out as well.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>And keep the liberals out as well.
And hopefully keep out republican idiots like you who say the Koch bros. earned their fortune/wealth.

Even my 4th grade grand -daughter knows they didn't earn a thing, they inherited it.

So that makes you dumber than a 4th grader.
cwi50

Sacramento, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Now that's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Work Here For is Done For Now 4 hr Godfrey 1
ConservaTARD RepubliKLANS want to debate THEIR ... 5 hr Godfrey 2
No Debate Anymore With The left. 8 hr Godfrey 1
Did Trump borrow his campaign funds from PUTIN'... 8 hr Godfrey 2
Trump Budget DISATER is called COMPASSIONATE by... 8 hr Godfrey 6
TRUMP to Americas: "Screw this country, It's AL... 8 hr Godfrey 5
DumbAZZ Trump said; "Healthcare IS EASY"! and, ... 8 hr Godfrey 4

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance