Hobby Lobby owner is a fraud.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#42 Mar 27, 2014
Chico Bad Boy wrote:
Well my understanding of the bible is we can have slaves. So according to my beliefs I don't have to pay my employees at all
And my understanding of the bible is that in genesis it's o.k. to bone you brothers wife, the neighbors wife and hell, I even think there was something about incest. Butt that all changed as time went by.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#43 Mar 27, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>

It's really gotten crazy.
Oh...

Don't worry Road Toa d...

The Supreme Court (PRESENTLY) has 3 Psycho-Bitch Liberal Lemming Obama Worshiping Nut-Cases (Just Like YOU!!!) and a spineless cowardly wimp of a Chief Justice who is willing to shred the Constitution and Bill of Rights out of FEAR of what Our Lord Magnificent Emperor Obama may do to him...

Until this country comes to its senses and elects some ADULTS to our Government you and your "Progressive Liberal Lemmings" are free to continue to destroy all that our Forefathers have fought so hard to build and preserve...

"Butt" when the pendulum swings... LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS IN THE PAST... you will be sorry for all the PAIN and SUFFERING you have caused...

YOU WILL BE "SO SORRY"...!!!

And mark my words Road Toa d...

YOU will be relegated to the pit of failed political fanatics just like Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Chico Bad Boy

Chico, CA

#44 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh...
Don't worry Road Toa d...
The Supreme Court (PRESENTLY) has 3 Psycho-Bitch Liberal Lemming Obama Worshiping Nut-Cases (Just Like YOU!!!) and a spineless cowardly wimp of a Chief Justice who is willing to shred the Constitution and Bill of Rights out of FEAR of what Our Lord Magnificent Emperor Obama may do to him...
Until this country comes to its senses and elects some ADULTS to our Government you and your "Progressive Liberal Lemmings" are free to continue to destroy all that our Forefathers have fought so hard to build and preserve...
"Butt" when the pendulum swings... LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS IN THE PAST... you will be sorry for all the PAIN and SUFFERING you have caused...
YOU WILL BE "SO SORRY...!!!
And mark my words Road Toa d...
YOU will be relegated to the pit of failed political fanatics just like Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin...!!!
ROTFLMAO...!!!
too many road toa ds and rotflmaos could you try to make a point without them....or have they become so intrinched in your web persona that you are unable to express yourself sans ( that's french for without them). road toad road toa d road toa d road toa d road toa d road toa d road toa d etc. add enfinity
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#45 Mar 27, 2014
Chico Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
road toa ds...
that's french...
road toad...
road toa d...
road toa d...
road toa d...
road toa d...
road toa d...
road toa d...
etc...
add enfinity...
"add enfinity",,,
- Road Toa d

"enfinity"...?!!!

Infinity:an abstract concept

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

"enfinity"...

Wow...!

And THIS... "enfinity"... is coming from someone who claims to have a MA in English and a 175 IQ...!!!

It is ASTONISHING just how STUPID you are Bob...!!!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#46 Mar 27, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
And my understanding of the bible is that in genesis it's o.k. to bone you brothers wife, the neighbors wife and hell, I even think there was something about incest. Butt that all changed as time went by.
ah yes.......keep on digging you worthless lil pos.
Karma can be a wonderful thing.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#47 Mar 28, 2014
^
^
Somehow I think that "Karma" has already caught up with your worthless ass.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#48 Mar 28, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Somehow I think that "Karma" has already caught up with your worthless ass.
Have you noticed that the moron still has a comprehension problem? I wonder if the little puppet will ever get tired of being made a fool of and slink off into cyber space like hio did?
Local

Lakeport, CA

#49 Mar 28, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text> Have you noticed that the moron still has a comprehension problem? I wonder if the little puppet will ever get tired of being made a fool of and slink off into cyber space like hio did?
you are a very sick individual with an unnaturally perverted way of thinking. Your way of changing names, words, and phrases into sexually perverse statements speaks volumes about your sickness. You think it is cute, but it is not....it is your perversion screaming to get out of your rotten inner self.
I feel very sorry for your family..........hopefully there are no small children involved.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#50 Mar 28, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a very sick individual with an unnaturally perverted way of thinking. Your way of changing names, words, and phrases into sexually perverse statements speaks volumes about your sickness. You think it is cute, but it is not....it is your perversion screaming to get out of your rotten inner self.
I feel very sorry for your family..........hopefully there are no small children involved.
Can't deal with the issue at hand so you go off topic and into your fantasy land. Typical right -wing moron.
Krankenstein

Glenn, CA

#51 Mar 28, 2014
Hobby lobby is awesome! More power to them as they have stood up for what they believe is right in the eyes of God. A true act of faith that our libtards will never understand.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#52 Mar 28, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
Hobby lobby is awesome! More power to them as they have stood up for what they believe is right in the eyes of God. A true act of faith that our libtards will never understand.
Oh... they have their faith! Remember their mantra??? Hope and Change... that has become nothing but hopeless lies and criminal tyranny! And they most certainly do worship it too!!!
Faith in the most corrupt president, and administration too have ever been in 'OUR' White House.(Satan) and his loyal followers like riw, and nicoliar!
riw, and nicoliar???
The day is coming where they will answer to what they've posted on here about God, Jesus, and Mary too... may the Lord have mercy on their soul, Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#53 Mar 29, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... they have their faith! Remember their mantra??? Hope and Change... that has become nothing but hopeless lies and criminal tyranny! And they most certainly do worship it too!!!
Faith in the most corrupt president, and administration too have ever been in 'OUR' White House.(Satan) and his loyal followers like riw, and nicoliar!
riw, and nicoliar???
The day is coming where they will answer to what they've posted on here about God, Jesus, and Mary too... may the Lord have mercy on their soul, Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!
>
>
Wow, SOCIOPATH!

That was an amazing post!

Just when we are beginning to think you posted the most idiotic thing anyone could possibly dream up, you come up with the beauty above!!!

Truth is that losers like you will never come out ahead if you do not have hope and are afraid of change.

Your empty ramblings about God are intended to fool us, but you sure as hell are not fooling HER!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#54 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Wow, SOCIOPATH!
That was an amazing post!
Just when we are beginning to think you posted the most idiotic thing anyone could possibly dream up, you come up with the beauty above!!!
Truth is that losers like you will never come out ahead if you do not have hope and are afraid of change.
Your empty ramblings about God are intended to fool us, but you sure as hell are not fooling HER!!!
The owners of hobby lobby have faith all right: faith in importing crap from a country that has forced contraception, forced abortion, allows child slave labor, supports socialism, has no freedom of religion, is putting Americans out of work, is destroying the environment that Gawd supposedly created blah blah blah.

The owners of hobby lobby are the worst kind of frauds/hypocrites.

On a parallel, the same ignorant lemmings who support hobby lobby say Obama and Democrats are socialists. I guess the low intelligence right -wing lemmings think socialism is o.k. if it benefits the rich/wealthy butt if it benefits the working class its bad.
Local

Lakeport, CA

#55 Mar 29, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
The owners of hobby lobby have faith all right: faith in importing crap from a country that has forced contraception, forced abortion, allows child slave labor, supports socialism, has no freedom of religion, is putting Americans out of work, is destroying the environment that Gawd supposedly created blah blah blah.
The owners of hobby lobby are the worst kind of frauds/hypocrites.
On a parallel, the same ignorant lemmings who support hobby lobby say Obama and Democrats are socialists. I guess the low intelligence right -wing lemmings think socialism is o.k. if it benefits the rich/wealthy butt if it benefits the working class its bad.
What an opportunity for you. You should spend the millions upon millions required to start up a business(especially because of our over regulated local/state/federal governments) and compete with hobby lobby. According to you, they are a horrible business and you could make a fortune.
GitRdone.
Butt oh ya.........you will not because you are nothing but a whiney lil liberal twit with a big phat gubmint pension who wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit him in the arse.

Don't go away mad.....just go away.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#56 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Wow, SOCIOPATH!
That was an amazing post!
Just when we are beginning to think you posted the most idiotic thing anyone could possibly dream up, you come up with the beauty above!!!
Truth is that losers like you will never come out ahead if you do not have hope and are afraid of change.
Your empty ramblings about God are intended to fool us, but you sure as hell are not fooling HER!!!
I guess that when you are already in so far over your head nicoliar, why not just keep on digging!
And you consider yourself as smart??? LMAO at you... the truth shall always prevail, and that makes you and riw, complete and total losers!
But... even with your vile hatred of Jesus? He still loves you!!!!!!!!!!
Get Right... or Get Left.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#57 Mar 29, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
What an opportunity for you. You should spend the millions upon millions required to start up a business(especially because of our over regulated local/state/federal governments) and compete with hobby lobby. According to you, they are a horrible business and you could make a fortune.
GitRdone.
Butt oh ya.........you will not because you are nothing but a whiney lil liberal twit with a big phat gubmint pension who wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit him in the arse.
Don't go away mad.....just go away.
Why are you so upset with middle class people who do honest, hard work and are smart enough to see that unless they fight for what they deserve they'll end up like you? I'm guessing you never had a real job in your life and have to wear knee -pads to keep any job you may have had.

Are you pissed because your only retirement is going to be S.S.?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#58 Mar 29, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
The owners of hobby lobby have faith all right: faith in importing crap from a country that has forced contraception, forced abortion, allows child slave labor, supports socialism, has no freedom of religion, is putting Americans out of work, is destroying the environment that Gawd supposedly created blah blah blah.
The owners of hobby lobby are the worst kind of frauds/hypocrites.
On a parallel, the same ignorant lemmings who support hobby lobby say Obama and Democrats are socialists. I guess the low intelligence right -wing lemmings think socialism is o.k. if it benefits the rich/wealthy butt if it benefits the working class its bad.
>
>
All these self styled conservatives are the biggest bunch of hypocrites to ever pollute America, every single one of them is owned but greedy tycoons and they don't even know it, and we can not even blame them because no one ever thought them how to use the round profusion above their shoulders.

Right wing socialist lemmings do not think at all, all they do is react to stimuli like bacteria and knee jerk like dying cockroaches.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#59 Mar 29, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so upset with middle class people who do honest, hard work and are smart enough to see that unless they fight for what they deserve they'll end up like you? I'm guessing you never had a real job in your life and have to wear knee -pads to keep any job you may have had.
Are you pissed because your only retirement is going to be S.S.?
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive liberal gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

If the shoe fits... riw coward!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#60 Mar 29, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that when you are already in so far over your head nicoliar, why not just keep on digging!
And you consider yourself as smart??? LMAO at you... the truth shall always prevail, and that makes you and riw, complete and total losers!
But... even with your vile hatred of Jesus? He still loves you!!!!!!!!!!
Get Right... or Get Left.
>
>
Explain one thing to us, oh great SOCIOPATHIC genius!

If RIW and I are "total losers," as you claim, then why is it that you, lame brained LOCO and a legion of other conservative fools are the ones who are always whining and complaining about President OBAMA and everything else under the sun???

I never said I hated this Jesus, I never met the man, and just from reading his aphorisms I am certain he was a nice guy, and seemingly much smarter then the rest of the cast of seedy characters in the Bible.

If you don't go left you will be left!!
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#61 Mar 29, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Explain one thing to us, oh great SOCIOPATHIC genius!
If RIW and I are "total losers," as you claim, then why is it that you, lame brained LOCO and a legion of other conservative fools are the ones who are always whining and complaining about President OBAMA and everything else under the sun???
I never said I hated this Jesus, I never met the man, and just from reading his aphorisms I am certain he was a nice guy, and seemingly much smarter then the rest of the cast of seedy characters in the Bible.
If you don't go left you will be left!!
You are losers, because you communist regressive liberals, with your very own lies, and just plain ignorance, support the most corrupt and lying President, and administration to have ever been in the White House.

And the others in the Bible that you refer to as "cast of seedy characters"?
That is who Jesus died for, sinners (everyone) who admit they are sinners (no good) and thank Jesus for paying for their sins on the Cross!

Jesus? His yoke is easy, and His burden is light!
It is man made rules that make Christianity a burden!
Not the Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Winning Formula 6 min TWP 9
Why are all the fires getting so big? 1 hr Middle of the road 49
donald trump keeps bullying Megyn Kelly 1 hr Middle of the road 21
Way to go CONSERVATARDS! 9 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
Our EXCEPTIONALISM make us #1 20 hr TWP 8
Liberal Black Homosexual Commits RACIST HATE CR... Thu GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Norbert of Norview 71,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages