Hobby Lobby Decision Good For The Cou...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#43 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Exactly….
PRYING like an old nag is about the only thing envious anti American T baggers can do.
Instead of wasting your time sticking your big noses into someone else's business you guys ought to go out and get a good education so you can get better paying jobs.
But no!
T baggers much rather poke their noses into women's reproductive rights, deny medical care to little children and PRAY that anyone in America who can not afford medical care dies.
What could be more un American than all that?
Could you please link where the Tea Party has taken a stand on womens reproductive rights?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#44 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please link where the Tea Party has taken a stand on womens reproductive rights?
>
>
Link?

You need a link?

Really?

Why don't you try using your head instead?

Republicans meddle in women reproductive rights, Tea baggers, aka Tpublicans, are way to the right of plain old Republicans, so you just go ahead and tell us Tbaggers don't have a stand on women's reproductive rights….

Go back to the religious thread!!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#45 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Link?
You need a link?
Really?
Why don't you try using your head instead?
Republicans meddle in women reproductive rights, Tea baggers, aka Tpublicans, are way to the right of plain old Republicans, so you just go ahead and tell us Tbaggers don't have a stand on women's reproductive rights….
Go back to the religious thread!!
Abortion is premeditated, first degree murder... no if's and's or but's!!!
If it isn't? How come mudering a pregnant woman is a double homicide???

That above is the perfect example of just how entirely insane this left wing culture of death truly is!!!

And guess what these low life immoral perverted scum bags are up to now???

Yes...
Normalizing Pedophilia

Decadence is on the march! And now, a defense of pedophilia as just another “sexual orientation” has been published in the mainstream left wing UK newspaper The Guardian. From,“Paedophilia: Bringing Dark Desires Into the Light:”
http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exception... #!

Yes normal people, keep your children far, far away from the demented, sick, and perverted leftists!!!
They are evil in its purest form!
The Normal Majority

Sacramento, CA

#46 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Exactly….
PRYING like an old nag is about the only thing envious anti American T baggers can do.
Instead of wasting your time sticking your big noses into someone else's business you guys ought to go out and get a good education so you can get better paying jobs.
But no!
T baggers much rather poke their noses into women's reproductive rights, deny medical care to little children and PRAY that anyone in America who can not afford medical care dies.
What could be more un American than all that?
I look forward to the day when you're with that little pathetic atheist group out picking garbage on the road and that semi truck hits you! It hits you after giving you a couple seconds to realize you're gonna die and go meet your maker! YOU WILL FIND GOD IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF YOUR WASTED PATHETIC WELFARE AND FOOD STAMP FILLED LIFE!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#47 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Link?
You need a link?
Really?
Why don't you try using your head instead?
Republicans meddle in women reproductive rights, Tea baggers, aka Tpublicans, are way to the right of plain old Republicans, so you just go ahead and tell us Tbaggers don't have a stand on women's reproductive rights….
Go back to the religious thread!!
You made the claim and can't back it up? Typical BagEE thinks lying will get them through life
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#48 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim and can't back it up? Typical BagEE thinks lying will get them through life
That is normal for grumpy……..He claimed once that we don't need any links or scientist to tell us that MMGW is happening.

Post number 256 here……..http://www.topix.com/f orum/city/chico-ca/TQ3L9Q287QL JKCGA7/p13

Grumpy tells us he knows more about MMGW than scientist…………ROTFLMAO

.
.

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More published scientist in environmental fields say you are the moron for believing fat gore and there is Zero proof
But moron/liberals always ignore the experts and rely on their gods
That is why moron/liberals like you claim that raising the price on medical devises lowers there cost
>
>
Grumpy wrote:
The proof is in the pudding, one not need be a scientist to see the Earth is warming and man is the cause of it

but stupid conservatives are duped by fossil energy scientists who tell them whatever they want to hear...

That is why morons like you claim a civilian version of a military Assault Rifle used to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults is like "a pop gun"
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#50 Jul 8, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is premeditated, first degree murder... no if's and's or but's!!!
If it isn't? How come mudering a pregnant woman is a double homicide???
That above is the perfect example of just how entirely insane this left wing culture of death truly is!!!
And guess what these low life immoral perverted scum bags are up to now???
Yes...
Normalizing Pedophilia
Decadence is on the march! And now, a defense of pedophilia as just another “sexual orientation” has been published in the mainstream left wing UK newspaper The Guardian. From,“Paedophilia: Bringing Dark Desires Into the Light:”
http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exception... #!
Yes normal people, keep your children far, far away from the demented, sick, and perverted leftists!!!
They are evil in its purest form!
>
>
You are going to have to take that one up with God, Moron!(Please notice the capital M)

Obviously you are too uneducated to know that abortion is prevalent in nature, every living thing from plants to animals to humans abort when conditions require they do so.

As far as pedophilia goes, that is definitely a conservative trait, priests do it, rabbis do it, boy scout leaders do it, coaches do it.

Conservatives are a sexually repressed bunch, and that repression leads them into committing pedophilia, necrophilia, rape and all sorts of violence against women and children.

Hell, if you ever studied real history you ought to know that the so called Puritans were nowhere nears as pure as some of you T bagging morons were led to believe!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#51 Jul 8, 2014
The Normal Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to the day when you're with that little pathetic atheist group out picking garbage on the road and that semi truck hits you! It hits you after giving you a couple seconds to realize you're gonna die and go meet your maker! YOU WILL FIND GOD IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF YOUR WASTED PATHETIC WELFARE AND FOOD STAMP FILLED LIFE!
>
>
Listen you FREAK!

First off, you are unlikely to find me picking garbage on the road like you do every weekend to work off your DUI's.

Second, I have faced death more times than you sweated doing your taxes.

Lastly, If I happen to get creamed by a semi truck that means there will be that much less money going towards your welfare check!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#52 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim and can't back it up? Typical BagEE thinks lying will get them through life
>
>
Oh, I backed it up, you are just not bright enough to see it.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#53 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are going to have to take that one up with God
Done it...

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.
Titus 3:9-11

Nuff said!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#55 Jul 8, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Done it...
But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.
Titus 3:9-11
Nuff said!
>
>
Good!

You done it.

You think you got your answer.

Now STFU!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#56 Jul 8, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>

Conservatives are a sexually repressed bunch, and that repression leads them into committing pedophilia, necrophilia, rape and all sorts of violence ...
Oh Really Road Toa d...?!!!

http://sadbastards.files.wordpress.com/2007/1...

It is ASTONISHING how stupid you are Bob...!!!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

ROTFLMAO...!!!
The NORMAL Majority

San Jose, CA

#57 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:

<quoted text>
>
>
I only go to Chico on business and to check on my properties, so I am not sure whom in the plaza you are talking about.
Also, thank you for proving that laughing at the unfortunate is a common conservative trait!!!
BTW, I am glad to hear that at least you make enough money to be able to afford to part with a tomato.

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..........

FUNNY........that response is TOTALLY out of character for you! 

YOU have just proven that YOU are that GUY!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE, GRAMPS HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Gramps is the guy who stands on the street corner in the downtown plaza (usually weekend mornings) with those WACKED out liberal signs! The one with the HATE FILLED FACE staring at cars passing by!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! !!!!!!

WE HAVE YOUR NUMBER GRAMPS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#58 Jul 9, 2014
^
^
You FREAKS are hilarious!!!

The TWerP, she used to say I was some DAVE, now she calls me BOB, and moron you claims I am some guy standing on a corner somewhere.

Both of you jerks are always good for a chuckle or two!!!
The NORMAL Majority

San Jose, CA

#59 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:

<quoted text>
>
>
Boy, you are FREAK!
Listen, the TWerP says I am a BOB and you say I am some character standing on a corner somewhere, neither one of you is right but you two clowns are good for a laugh!!!

YOUR response is proof enough! Your scared! Your screwed! It's YOU! 

EVERYONE, It is TRUE! That freak that stands on the corner of the downtown plaza (usually weekend mornings) with those left wing socialist signs IS gramps! 

Who else is WACKED OUT enough? Who else is fixated on shoving socialist cr-p in everyone's face? Who else would be mentally ill enough to stand on a street corner with a sign?

YES IT'S GRAMPS!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#60 Jul 9, 2014
The NORMAL Majority wrote:
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Boy, you are FREAK!
Listen, the TWerP says I am a BOB and you say I am some character standing on a corner somewhere, neither one of you is right but you two clowns are good for a laugh!!!
YOUR response is proof enough! Your scared! Your screwed! It's YOU! 
EVERYONE, It is TRUE! That freak that stands on the corner of the downtown plaza (usually weekend mornings) with those left wing socialist signs IS gramps! 
Who else is WACKED OUT enough? Who else is fixated on shoving socialist cr-p in everyone's face? Who else would be mentally ill enough to stand on a street corner with a sign?
YES IT'S GRAMPS!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
I am not scared, but you are!

You are scared out of your wits, just as most T baggers are.

In fact you conservative freaks are so scared you are scary.

Just don't go around harming or antagonizing some unfortunates just because you are dumb enough to think they are me.
The NORMAL Majority

Sacramento, CA

#61 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I am not scared, but you are!
You are scared out of your wits, just as most T baggers are.
In fact you conservative freaks are so scared you are scary.
Just don't go around harming or antagonizing some unfortunates just because you are dumb enough to think they are me.
I know it's YOU!

EVERYONE, It is TRUE! That freak that stands on the corner of the downtown plaza (usually weekend mornings) with those left wing socialist signs IS gramps! 

Who else is WACKED OUT enough? Who else is fixated on shoving socialist cr-p in everyone's face? Who else would be mentally ill enough to stand on a street corner with a sign?

YES IT'S GRAMPS!!!!!!!!!!
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#62 Jul 9, 2014
^^^^^^

I think I know who you are talking about. I through a dollar to him when I was driving buy and he gave me the finger. All I could think of is that he must be very disturbed to mock that hand that feeds him.

Yep, same personality!!!! You must be correct!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#63 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
I have faced death more times than you...
"Cowards die many times before their deaths... The valiant never taste of death but once."
- William Shakespeare- Julius Caesar, Act 2, Scene 2

You know...

For once I may just have to agree with old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" aka: "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland...

Because every time old "Baghdad Bob" LIES on these TOPIX forums...

He DIES a little bit inside...!

Like his LIE about being a $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE$ worth over $100 Million Dollars...

Or his LIE that he has a MA in English and a 175 IQ...

Or his LIE about how Swedish Super Models throw their panties at him at the gym...

WE all KNOW he is LYING...

"Butt" for some strange reason... he just continually keeps playing the FOOL...!

Because every time old Road Toa d LIES...

He DIES another DEATH OF THE COWARD...!

Until it has gotten to the point that old "Baghdad Bob" really has NOTHING LEFT TO LOOSE...!

He is really just an empty shell of a man..

A lonely... pathetic old fool who thinks that by continually LYING about how GREAT and WONDERFUL he is...

He will actually FOOL somebody into believing it...!

Wow...!

Poor old "Baghdad Bob"...

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/Bob-M...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Such a pathetic.. empty excuse for a man...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#64 Jul 9, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
^^^^^^
I think I know who you are talking about. I through a dollar to him when I was driving buy and he gave me the finger. All I could think of is that he must be very disturbed to mock that hand that feeds him.
Yep, same personality!!!! You must be correct!
>
>
Thanks again KRANKY for confirming you are a typical conservative agitator, and not a very bright one at that, especially if you think a buck would feed anything but maybe a sparrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old John Conyers has been doing the Dirty 5 hr Godfrey 1
ConservaTURD RepubliKLAN Racist ICON Charlie Ma... 6 hr Men in white coats 11
Laughing Stock In Chief 7 hr First Amendment 4
Charlie Rose Suspended fr CBS. Did Franken Stuf 7 hr Godfrey 1
Trump's world wide Hotel occupancy off 63%. Tru... 11 hr First Amendment 3
News Berry Creek shooting suspect turns himself in (Oct '10) 16 hr MLBFANATIC 16
Her Grandpa Died 17 hr SADsadSAD TEX 3

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages