If Obama –care is so bad, how would y...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#61 Sep 29, 2013
Liberal Culture of Hatred wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid! nicoliar started it all by its pathetic self... and boy howdy was the dirt bag just as proud as a peacock about it!
I'm sure you've got a link to share with us.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#62 Sep 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The money will mostly come from those they said they were helping, NOT!
The money will be borrowed, adding to the national debt.
and...therein lies the problem. The House fiscal conservatives have a problem adding more than 2 trillion nobamacare dollars onto the national debt.
The lefty liberal democrats simply need to put forward the plan to pay for nobamacare.
Problem solved.....and we can all move forward.
Why haven't the lefty democrat nobamacare shills explained where the money will come from?
Could it be that they don't have a clue?..or is it that they don't want to break the bad news to taxpayers?

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#63 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Baloney again!
Last I heard hospitals were required to treat everyone, even the uninsured and the indigent and, when it comes to lawsuits, they represent a fraction of a hospital expenses and are not unique to the medical industry as any incompetent professional is subject to a lawsuit...
Come on Comrade, think. There may not be that many more medical law suits than in some other industries but you have to realize that a lot of the extra tests that doctors and hospitals do on their patients are so that they will be covered if something does go wrong and they end up being sued. All these tests, which sometimes are merely cya, add up.

You are right, hospitals cannot turn down anyone. That is why the Lefts' claim of people not being able to receive medical treatment is bogus.

Chico, CA

#64 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are mixing apples with oranges....
What good are those medical procedures if the only ones who can afford them are wealthy Arab sheiks but are beyond the financial reach of the average American citizen...????
Not at all. You stated that our medical system was a joke and I countered that it wasn't because people from all over the world come here to use our medical system. They don't go to Cuba, well Hugo Chavez did.

If you really want to see what a two tier health care system looks like take a look at Canada. They wealthy do have the means to have their procedures performed elsewhere while the average Canadian has to suffer with long wait times and not being able to access the procedures that they may need.
Liberal Culture of Hatred

Chico, CA

#65 Sep 30, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've got a link to share with us.
I'm not going back through all of the posts in the last year+!
Besides I don't need to 'squirt gun', those who don't lie on these forums know the truth!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#66 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Besides I don't need to 'squirt gun', those who don't lie on these forums know the truth!
>
>
Thanks for finally admitting that you don't know the truth!!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#67 Sep 30, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Comrade, think. There may not be that many more medical law suits than in some other industries but you have to realize that a lot of the extra tests that doctors and hospitals do on their patients are so that they will be covered if something does go wrong and they end up being sued. All these tests, which sometimes are merely cya, add up.
You are right, hospitals cannot turn down anyone. That is why the Lefts' claim of people not being able to receive medical treatment is bogus.
>
>
There probably are some doctors that do extra tests as cya or an overabundance of caution and there are even more doctors whose "entrepreneurial" spirit kicks in as many doctors are partners in medical complexes which operate their own labs.

Hospitals offer emergency treatment, someone cuts their leg with a chain saw, they will patch you up for gratis, but if you got lung cancer or need a new kidney etc etc , sorry buddy, unless you want to sign your house over to the hospital you are on your own.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#68 Sep 30, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. You stated that our medical system was a joke and I countered that it wasn't because people from all over the world come here to use our medical system. They don't go to Cuba, well Hugo Chavez did.
If you really want to see what a two tier health care system looks like take a look at Canada. They wealthy do have the means to have their procedures performed elsewhere while the average Canadian has to suffer with long wait times and not being able to access the procedures that they may need.
>
>
That probably explains why many Americans go to countries like Mexico, Thailand etc were good medical care is available at a fraction of what they would pay here in the US.

I am not disputing the fact that the Koch brothers could not get top notch medical care in the US, but not every American can buy his/her own hospital or afford tens of thousands of dollars a month for treatments.

Chico, CA

#69 Sep 30, 2013
If Obamacare is so good why are all of these companies cutting hours to avoid the huge costs of Obamacare?
Pay close attention the number of government agencies cutting employee hours.

http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#70 Sep 30, 2013
>
>
Companies have been cutting hours to avoid medical costs long before OBAMACARE came about, this is just another excuse, is all.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#71 Sep 30, 2013
If obamacare is so good then why this?
Poll Update
US Right Direction Wrong Track - Wrong Track 64%, Right Direction 22%(Ipsos/Reuters (Web) 9/20-9/24)

1) US Right Direction Wrong Track

Right Direction 22%
Wrong Track 64%
Undecided 14%

2) Obama Job Approval

Approve 39%
Disapprove 55%
Undecided 5%

and this info is from the lefty Huff. post!!!!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#72 Sep 30, 2013
I guess that the nobama administration knows better what is good for America than the American public does?

But then again there is this:

Should Barack Obama be impeached?

Just months into his second term and President Obama is drowning in scandals. The NSA leak, IRS targeting, Benghazi attacks, Associated Press investigations... Many are calling for his impeachment. What do you think?

http://extras.wnd.com/polling/10057b_Should_B...
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#73 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't think you had anything to back up your bull. That was easy.
Referee

South San Francisco, CA

#74 Sep 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Companies have been cutting hours to avoid medical costs long before OBAMACARE came about, this is just another excuse, is all.
Weak answer
Are you kidding me

Orland, CA

#75 Sep 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
For just about five years now! And not just for medical costs!
#1 reason? Higher taxes. including the looming oblamer care taxes.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#76 Sep 30, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
For just about five years now! And not just for medical costs!
#1 reason? Higher taxes. including the looming oblamer care taxes.
>
>
5 years my ass...

Companies have been hiring folks part time for years just to avoid paying for medical....
Are you kidding me

Orland, CA

#77 Sep 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
5 years my ass...
Companies have been hiring folks part time for years just to avoid paying for medical....
Your opinion??? ROTFLMAO
And just where has it been mandatory to provide medical benefits for any employees? Except Government?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#78 Sep 30, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion??? ROTFLMAO
And just where has it been mandatory to provide medical benefits for any employees? Except Government?
>
>
The Taft-Hartley act...????
Liberal Culture of Hatred

Chico, CA

#79 Sep 30, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The Taft-Hartley act...????
Alright stupid as a stick...
Where does this act declare that medical benefits are mandatory for employers to provide to full time employees????

Taft-Hartley Act

It is the purpose and policy of this Act, in order to promote the full flow of commerce, to prescribe the legitimate rights of both employees and employers in their relations affecting commerce, to provide orderly and peaceful procedures for preventing the interference by either with the legitimate rights of the other, to protect the rights of individual employees in their relations with labor organizations whose activities affect commerce, to define and proscribe practices on the part of labor and management which affect commerce and are inimical to the general welfare, and to protect the rights of the public in connection with labor disputes affecting commerce.

You truly do never get tired of being extremely stupid, do you, nicoliar?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#80 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Alright stupid as a stick...
Where does this act declare that medical benefits are mandatory for employers to provide to full time employees????
Taft-Hartley Act
It is the purpose and policy of this Act, in order to promote the full flow of commerce, to prescribe the legitimate rights of both employees and employers in their relations affecting commerce, to provide orderly and peaceful procedures for preventing the interference by either with the legitimate rights of the other, to protect the rights of individual employees in their relations with labor organizations whose activities affect commerce, to define and proscribe practices on the part of labor and management which affect commerce and are inimical to the general welfare, and to protect the rights of the public in connection with labor disputes affecting commerce.
You truly do never get tired of being extremely stupid, do you, nicoliar?
>
>
So why then do most decent employers provide medical benefits to their full time employees, out of the goodness of their heart...???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mex Cartel suspected of setting fires to CA 2 min Godfrey 5
Black Unemployment at Lowest Rate in 17 Years 1 hr Grandpa Nicolai 1
Godfrey, Citizen TEX et al ARE Russian Media Fa... 1 hr Putin Luvs Godfrey 11
The TrumPANZEE; WHO Paid for the DOSSIER? 1 hr Idiot Godfrey 1
Where Is The Outrage? 1 hr Grandpa a hole 2
It WILL NOT GO AWAY!! 4 hr First Amendment 30
Hillarys Comments Regarding Weinstein 9 hr Grandpa Nicolai 4

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance