If Obama –care is so bad, how would y...

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#41 Sep 28, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The previous system was the laughing stock of the civilized world,
That explains the fact that people from all over the world came here when medical procedures were required that they couldn't get at home.

“Government IS the problem.”

Since: Jan 08

Chico, CA

#42 Sep 28, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>

First, we put everyone on Medicare that wants to be on it.
Second, we provide enough public medical learning institutions to provide education for anyone who wants to be in the medical field.
You need to take that one up with the AMA, most doctors don't belong to that corrupt organization that limits the amount of medical students so that their members can make more money. Supply and demand.
<quoted text>
Forth, we stop the practice of doctors, hospitals and clinics from charging patients for a whole box of product (say band -aid) when the patient only uses one item out of the whole box.
Hospital costs definitely need to be addressed. A big part of hospital costs are state regulations and the likelihood of malpractice lawsuits. I know people working in hospitals around here. A big part of their expense is maintaining state and now, with Obamacare, federal regulations. The costs are prohibitive. I can see hospitals closing because of Obamacare.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#43 Sep 29, 2013
First off, you're no Robert E Lee. You're a generalfuckup. Obama Care is the result of Democrats negotiating with you repubicans then you refusing to vote for what you negotiated. Butt enough people know what you and your but -buddies are all about.
First off, you're ignorant as hell. Second off, there was no negotiating with republicans when this "tax" was passed. Third off, you were a student in a government school, weren't you?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#44 Sep 29, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the fact that people from all over the world came here when medical procedures were required that they couldn't get at home.
>
>
You are mixing apples with oranges....

What good are those medical procedures if the only ones who can afford them are wealthy Arab sheiks but are beyond the financial reach of the average American citizen...????
Herbert

Berlin, Germany

#45 Sep 29, 2013
surely, basic medicine for everybody, complicated , very rich medicine like transplantations or very expensive treatment according to strict medical indications.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#46 Sep 29, 2013
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take that one up with the AMA, most doctors don't belong to that corrupt organization that limits the amount of medical students so that their members can make more money. Supply and demand.
<quoted text>
Hospital costs definitely need to be addressed. A big part of hospital costs are state regulations and the likelihood of malpractice lawsuits. I know people working in hospitals around here. A big part of their expense is maintaining state and now, with Obamacare, federal regulations. The costs are prohibitive. I can see hospitals closing because of Obamacare.
>
>
Baloney again!

Last I heard hospitals were required to treat everyone, even the uninsured and the indigent and, when it comes to lawsuits, they represent a fraction of a hospital expenses and are not unique to the medical industry as any incompetent professional is subject to a lawsuit...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#47 Sep 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you're ignorant as hell. Second off, there was no negotiating with republicans when this "tax" was passed. Third off, you were a student in a government school, weren't you?
>
>
It's funny that someone who wears his ignorance on his sleeve will call someone else "ignorant as hell"
Liberal Culture of Hatred

Chico, CA

#48 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
It's funny that someone who wears his ignorance on his sleeve will call someone else "ignorant as hell"
And this from the zero credibility 'proven' pathological liar, who bragged about defecating in a strangers closet??????????
LMAO
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#49 Sep 29, 2013
Liberal Culture of Hatred wrote:
<quoted text>
And this from the zero credibility 'proven' pathological liar, who bragged about defecating in a strangers closet??????????
LMAO
Yup. He admitted to this aberrant behavior, and I guess his wife must condone his actions......wow....can you imagine what type of woman would go along with something like that?
uuggghhhhh!
I wonder if his mother was a decent human being?
Any decent mother would slap his face for that kind of vile/obcene behavior.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#50 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO
>
>
Neither one of you can come up with a link where I supposedly bragged about defecating in anyone closet, that's because you two filthy minded losers are nothing but lying conservative punks....

Chico, CA

#51 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Neither one of you can come up with a link where I supposedly bragged about defecating in anyone closet, that's because you two filthy minded losers are nothing but lying conservative punks....
BULLSHIT! nicoliar!
We know, and you know you did it!
Your pathological lies? They don't work on, or fool us in any way nicoliar... that's a FACT, you pathetic stupidfuck & disgusting moron!
No wonder you hide!!!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#52 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Baloney again!
Last I heard hospitals were required to treat everyone, even the uninsured and the indigent and, when it comes to lawsuits, they represent a fraction of a hospital expenses and are not unique to the medical industry as any incompetent professional is subject to a lawsuit...
You are correct about hospitals being required to treat everyone. I have Kaiser as a supplement to my Medicare and I've been told numerous times that a good part of my Kaiser premium goes to pay for the uninsured.

Sam is correct in that there are a significant number of people who come to this country for elective surgery, butt as you pointed out there are more Americans who go off -shore to get life -saving procedures that they can’t afford here then who come here for life -saving procedures.

sam is good at giving less than the whole story.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#53 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT! nicoliar!
We know, and you know you did it!
Your pathological lies? They don't work on, or fool us in any way nicoliar... that's a FACT, you pathetic stupidfuck & disgusting moron!
No wonder you hide!!!
>
>
First off,

You don't know squat and...

second, I would not waste my time fooling self deluded and useless dumb phacs like you...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#54 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Wasn't it loco or infantile who started that B.B.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#55 Sep 29, 2013
Sixth, Providers should only be required to treat adults who provide proof of ability to pay for services. Exception, persons under the age consent.

Draketown, GA

#56 Sep 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
How so pops?

Draketown, GA

#57 Sep 29, 2013
Sixth, Providers should only be required to treat adults who provide proof of ability to pay for services. Exception, persons under the age consent.
How many republicans voted for, or, negotiated with the democrats, in passing nobamacare?
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#58 Sep 29, 2013
It's almost time to fund obamacare....but nobama/the democrats don't have a plan to pay for this monstrosity.
The democrats and nobama simply need to show how this thing will be paid for.
The democrats have control of the senate and the presidency, so there is no way to stop this bill from going forward....except, neither nobama, nor the democrats have come forward to show where the funding will come from.
WHY NOT?
Do they expect the loyal opposition to figure it out?
Nope.......c'mon you lefty liberals. Where will the trillions come from to pay for nobamacare?

waiting.......

Draketown, GA

#59 Sep 29, 2013
Local wrote:
It's almost time to fund obamacare....but nobama/the democrats don't have a plan to pay for this monstrosity.
The democrats and nobama simply need to show how this thing will be paid for.
The democrats have control of the senate and the presidency, so there is no way to stop this bill from going forward....except, neither nobama, nor the democrats have come forward to show where the funding will come from.
WHY NOT?
Do they expect the loyal opposition to figure it out?
Nope.......c'mon you lefty liberals. Where will the trillions come from to pay for nobamacare?
waiting.......
The money will mostly come from those they said they were helping, NOT!

The money will be borrowed, adding to the national debt.

Chico, CA

#60 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wasn't it loco or infantile who started that B.B.
No stupid! nicoliar started it all by its pathetic self... and boy howdy was the dirt bag just as proud as a peacock about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historians rate Obama as 12th best POTUS, Trump... 6 hr Bob is ALWAYS Wrong 9
This is Why CONSERVATIVES LIKE Breitbart 7 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
LITTLE father LITTLE son 8 hr Once Again One 4
Trump's Security Costing Us Millions 9 hr TrumpWorld Solution 23
1 Month Trump Travel COSTS as MUCH AS 1 YEAR of... 9 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 8
At the current rate Trump Security & Travel to ... 12 hr BillionsOBucks 1
Why NO Tea Party Outrage over Trumps Security &... 13 hr 111eno 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance