Obama Should Start A Web-Site Design Service

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfey

Oroville, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2013
If Obama was in Web-Site Design he would know what many business people know trying to make a living under his economy. He would know what going out of business feels like.

Can you believe these people? They have unlimited resources and after 3 years they can't make a flipping flopping web site work. What a bunch of dufuses. President Obama and his team of ignoramuses. Hahaha haha, oh God, to damn funny
Godfey

Oroville, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2013
The problem with the O-Care Web-Site is they only had 600 Billion + to get it done. That site is easy a Trillion dollars and they should be charging $100 just to look around. Poor Obama got screwed by his tech buds. Hahahaha, oh crap, hahaha what a bunch of jerk offs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Meriam Park and Other Developments 1 hr Chicolocal 7
Islam Beheader, Nolan, Beat The Hell Out Of A Cop 1 hr Sad tBagger Thingy 2
Gay Marriage in 11th Century Christian Church? 1 hr Sad tBagger Thingy 8
Islam a Religion of Peace? I don't think so. 2 hr Sad tBagger Thingy 31
Charles Bryan Graves (Dec '13) 9 hr iamminimouse 15
Beheader in OK Fired Aft Argument On Stoning Women 16 hr Here Is One 13

Richvale Jobs

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale

Personal Finance