Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2013
That's it.
Chico School Teacher

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2013
I wish the rest of our city felt the same way that you do. I just read a pretty troubling post about our Farmers Market where supporters of our present market belittled a local veteran for their service to our country. I will say that I am pleased that from what I read it only seems like a certain group either with the market or affiliated with the markets political stance are the only ones attacking our veterans. Most post made where positive.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2013
If you are telling me straight I feel for you. You are in the middle of the America Haters. Must be hell. It will change, I can feel it. This country is the only country people look to for freedom. History is full of death and tyranny of people. The U.S. Constitution is the only thing that stands against that.
Progun

Chico, CA

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Chico School Teacher wrote:
I wish the rest of our city felt the same way that you do. I just read a pretty troubling post about our Farmers Market where supporters of our present market belittled a local veteran for their service to our country. I will say that I am pleased that from what I read it only seems like a certain group either with the market or affiliated with the markets political stance are the only ones attacking our veterans. Most post made where positive.
What a refreshing post from a teacher... I was convinced most teachers are liberal America hating traitors. Thank you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President elect Trump 1 hr a-citizen 65
I Vote Grandpa Nicholai For Next Guantanamo In... 6 hr a-citizen 2
Happy NoBama Day 6 hr a-citizen 5
EVERY SINGLE NGR-O Executive Order IS NOW GONE! 13 hr ANONYMOUS 1
The Tyranny America Has Endured gpr the last 8 ... 13 hr ANONYMOUS 1
Republiklan PRICE for DOE Sec; STUPIDITY and IN... 14 hr Bob Is Going Away 4
CNN is #Fakenews 15 hr a-citizen 3

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance