Chico - Northern California Homeless ...

Chico - Northern California Homeless Hatred

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Homeless Advocate

Redding, CA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Chico California has a homeless shelter crisis, and the local chapter of the ACLU agrees.

Downtown merchants allegedly threatening to "hose " homeless of the streets and sidewalks returning to the days of Birmingham and Martin Luther King with what seems like a stamp of approval from the City Council granting what can only be described as spiritual oppression, and a clear message of homeless having no right to exist.

And in of all places Chico California ?

http://reddinghomeless.blogspot.com/2013/11/c...
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Homeless Advocate wrote:
spiritual oppression...
a clear message of homeless having no right to exist....
Wow...!

And this is happening when old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is sitting on a HUGE $100 MILLION DOLLAR FORTUNE...!!!

You know...

It looks like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is RESPONSIBLE for this horrible "spiritual oppression" because he won't help all those poor oppressed "homeless victims" by giving them his money...!

WHAT A HEARTLESS BASTARD OLD "GRANDPA NICOLAI" IS...!!!

With a VAST FORTUNE like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" has you would think he could part with just a little money to help these people...

"Butt" NO...!!!!

Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" just wants to HOARD that $100 MILLION DOLLAR FORTUNE all for HIMSELF...!!!

What a GREEDY BASTARD...!!!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#3 Nov 7, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...!
And this is happening when old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is sitting on a HUGE $100 MILLION DOLLAR FORTUNE...!!!
You know...
It looks like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is RESPONSIBLE for this horrible "spiritual oppression" because he won't help all those poor oppressed "homeless victims" by giving them his money...!
WHAT A HEARTLESS BASTARD OLD "GRANDPA NICOLAI" IS...!!!
With a VAST FORTUNE like old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" has you would think he could part with just a little money to help these people...
"Butt" NO...!!!!
Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" just wants to HOARD that $100 MILLION DOLLAR FORTUNE all for HIMSELF...!!!
What a GREEDY BASTARD...!!!
The ole socialist pos(grandpa nicolai) really, really, REALLY, wants to help the homeless..........he just wants to help them with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY........not his own money.
That is how elite socialists roll!!!
Homeless supporter

Chico, CA

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Homeless Advocate wrote:
Chico California has a homeless shelter crisis, and the local chapter of the ACLU agrees.
Downtown merchants allegedly threatening to "hose " homeless of the streets and sidewalks returning to the days of Birmingham and Martin Luther King with what seems like a stamp of approval from the City Council granting what can only be described as spiritual oppression, and a clear message of homeless having no right to exist.
And in of all places Chico California ?
http://reddinghomeless.blogspot.com/2013/11/c...
Your previous mental fantasy concerning reality in Chico is noted.
Bed Bugs

Chico, CA

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Homeless Advocate wrote:
Chico California has a homeless shelter crisis, and the local chapter of the ACLU agrees.
Downtown merchants allegedly threatening to "hose " homeless of the streets and sidewalks returning to the days of Birmingham and Martin Luther King with what seems like a stamp of approval from the City Council granting what can only be described as spiritual oppression, and a clear message of homeless having no right to exist.
And in of all places Chico California ?
http://reddinghomeless.blogspot.com/2013/11/c...
Attempts to eradicate Torre shelter’s bed bugs were unsuccessful earlier this year, and in mid-October, the shelter had to resort to fumigation, which cost $11,500 even with a dis­count from Clark Pest Control.

The shelter is doing all it can to prevent a re-infestation.

Guests now can only bring in a change of clothes and paperback book. Before enter­ing, they have to undergo a brief physical inspection, pulling up pant legs, raising their arms and holding out hats or jackets to ensure no bedbugs are hitching a ride.
Homeless supporter

Chico, CA

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Bed Bugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempts to eradicate Torre shelter’s bed bugs were unsuccessful earlier this year, and in mid-October, the shelter had to resort to fumigation, which cost $11,500 even with a dis­count from Clark Pest Control.
The shelter is doing all it can to prevent a re-infestation.
Guests now can only bring in a change of clothes and paperback book. Before enter­ing, they have to undergo a brief physical inspection, pulling up pant legs, raising their arms and holding out hats or jackets to ensure no bedbugs are hitching a ride.
And this will work for zero amount of time. Bedbug eggs and larvae attach to clothing and can't be readily seen and will repopulate with adults rapidly. Even the best hotels can't keep them out so I doubt the Torres Shelter can either.

They'd better just try to work out a solution to confine the problem to a smaller, more easily treated, area. It's the only solution.
Banff

Chico, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Downtown business owner Wayne Cook had appealed the Bid­well Park and Playground Commis­sion’s September approval of a per­mit to allow Orchard Church to con­duct regular Sunday feedings of the hungry in City Plaza.

The feedings, which have taken place every Sunday without a permit for the last five years, have been on hold since the appeal, though citi­zens have stepped forward to provide food in other ways.

Cook cited 10 grounds of concern for his appeal, including a statement that the city is “experiencing a larger than normal transient population concentrated in the downtown area. Another magnet is precisely what isn’t currently needed.”
I say let's buy a homeless person a meal at a nice restaurant, we could furnish them with meal vouchers to be used at Cook's restaurnat.
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#8 Nov 29, 2013
Banff wrote:
Downtown business owner Wayne Cook had appealed the Bid­well Park and Playground Commis­sion’s September approval of a per­mit to allow Orchard Church to con­duct regular Sunday feedings of the hungry in City Plaza.
The feedings, which have taken place every Sunday without a permit for the last five years, have been on hold since the appeal, though citi­zens have stepped forward to provide food in other ways.
Cook cited 10 grounds of concern for his appeal, including a statement that the city is “experiencing a larger than normal transient population concentrated in the downtown area. Another magnet is precisely what isn’t currently needed.”
I say let's buy a homeless person a meal at a nice restaurant, we could furnish them with meal vouchers to be used at Cook's restaurnat.
Update- A common sense compromise has been reached. The church now serves the homeless about 100 yards away. The homeless get food and the people that pay good money to stay at a beautiful downtown hotel no longer have to step out the door and see a gathering of homeless people lining up for a free meal. If more problems were solved with common sense rather than partisan bickering, things may actually improve for all.
Jasper

Chico, CA

#9 Dec 18, 2013
KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters)- A small Missouri town was sued on Monday by a homeless couple who are accusing it of violating their constitutional rights by forcing them to leave because they stood on a street corner holding a sign seeking assistance.
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/homeless-coup...
markm8128

San Jose, CA

#10 Dec 30, 2013
I am working on a page devoted to documenting all of the brutal
homeless camp clearings that are taking place in California:

California Homelessness Reporter
http://www.california-homelessness-reporter.o...

Please let me know if you hear of any others!
Mutant Walrus

Chico, CA

#12 Dec 31, 2013
Employment opportunities for the homeless:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/29/japa...
ER Tech

Chico, CA

#14 Jan 5, 2014
The number of states reporting widespread seasonal flu activity jumped from 10 to 25 last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.
Flu vaccines are recommended for everyone 6 months and older, especially pregnant women and those at high risk of complications, including the elderly, children younger than 5 years and those with underlying medical conditions such as asthma or diabetes.
Benny

Chico, CA

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Talk about a homeless hater, he writes for the Paradise Post, and hates EVERYONE who does not share his delusions! His name is Jaime, and sign this to get him canned:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/end-the-ja...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof Democrats Are Mentally Ill 1 hr ANONYMOUS 4
HEY STUPID IGNORANT LIBERALS! WAKE UP Your Tra... 1 hr ANONYMOUS 1
Dirty Don's well known Personality Disorder, Ex... 1 hr makeURbet 1
Video From The Freak Liberlas 1 hr ANONYMOUS 1
Another Dirty Don LIE/ALT FACT; He was being AU... 2 hr Put up or shut up 3
Chelsea Clinton Says Barron Trump Deserves 4 hr Damien 1
ab 1461 5 hr Pathogen 5

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages