The GOP Economic strategy is that of ...

The GOP Economic strategy is that of NAZI GERMANY.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Amity, OR

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Concentrate wealth in the hands of a few, economically Enslave populations, create Social discord, Seize the property of certain groups of people, Take away HUMAN RIGHTS from targeted populations, control religions,....
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Hey MT Godfrey where you at. You sound like you need some therapy from me. Get your butt out here so I can open a can of reality on you.

Anyway, you big stupid head the wealth is already concentrated, the population is already enslaved, there is social discord and Christianity is dumped on more than George Bush. You are behind the curve Stupid fat head bubble brained donkey.
Godfrey is GOOFY

Amity, OR

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Hey MT Godfrey where you at. You sound like you need some therapy from me. Get your butt out here so I can open a can of reality on you.
Anyway, you big stupid head the wealth is already concentrated, the population is already enslaved, there is social discord and Christianity is dumped on more than George Bush. You are behind the curve Stupid fat head bubble brained donkey.
Ahhh, not much in the Intelligence Department EH!

It really is just awful how you RADICAL TEA CRACKER FAUX CHRISTIANS are discriminated against. Perhaps if you remove the KKK before your FAUX TAX DODGING Christian name you would be happier. NOT!!!! you are a natural IDIOT!
Labotomy 4 GOOFEY

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Do you care to comment on the subject or just Threaten as usual KKK F'up?

There are FREE LABOTOMYS available in Mexico right next to the Abortion mill in that Tijuana back alley. I know you are a supporter of BACK ALLEY ABORTION MILLS so the lobotomy should be no problem for you GOOFEY! Now THAT IS THERAPY we can DEPEND on!!!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Hey stupid...
The correct spelling is LOBOTOMY.
Something tells me that the connections to and from your prefrontal cortex were severed long ago.
All that remains is angry mush.
Lobotomy 4 the LOCO 1

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Local wrote:
Hey stupid...
The correct spelling is LOBOTOMY.
Something tells me that the connections to and from your prefrontal cortex were severed long ago.
All that remains is angry mush.
Try it, A LOBOTOMY! You'll like it. Here is One did and look how much happier he is!!!!

I've got a rusty coat hanger from the Tijuana Back Alley Abortion Dr to use on you. No worries I'll soak it in Tequila before your PROCEEDURE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trash hauling meetings scheduled to explain cha... 8 hr CHICORESIDENT 1
Left To Celebrate Ramadan 11 hr Godfrey 1
Democrats Change Story about Russian Election H... 11 hr Always One 3
Self Destructive SECRETS LEAKER TRUMP still pla... 12 hr Bob Luvs Closets 33
Wanna Be Loser VP Candidate Son Insane with Tru... 19 hr Bob Luvs Woody 1
Russia Hacked Hilary Corruption Sat Godfrey 1
Team Obama tried to hack the election Sat Obama In The Stocks 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance