the toll of oslamacare

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2013
We have already seen a few liberals tell us they don't care about anyone that loses their healthcare because they have theirs

But the truth is millions will lose their coverage due to oslamacare
And hundreds of millions will see huge rate increases

But liberals don't care about this because their gods told them oslamacare is a good thing

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/07/207909/...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Democrats Call On Obama Administration To Delay Health Care Deadlines As Problems Persist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/demo...

Vulnerable Democrats call for ObamaCare delay

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2772101442001/vuln...

The first step to stopping the obamacare madness is to delay the implementation. Obama will fight the delay no matter whom gets hurt because he cares more about his ideology than he does about the American people.

Conservative victories in Congress(2014) will insure that obamacare will then be thrown into the political trash heap where it belongs.
Folks are figuring out that obama is/has been angling for an eventual single payer system(socialized medicine)......and NOBODY wants it.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#3 Nov 10, 2013
^
^
Keep on dreaming fools....

OBAMACARE is being implemented while impotent conservative morons are whinning and moaning with Rush's dickin their mouths....

A year from people will realize the benefits of OBAMACARE and will route the conservatards out of office...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2013
lol
here is the problem for you and obama's eventual single payer system buttlick.

IRS employee union: We don’t want Obamacare
http://washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-un...

Why unions are turning on Obamacare
The “Cadillac” tax. Obamacare includes a 40% tax on so-called “Cadillac” plans, meaning health insurance plans that cost more than $10,200 per year for individuals or $27,500 for families. Over the next few years, the price of many public employee health care plans could rise to meet that threshold, according to an article in Monday’s New York Times. The tax doesn’t kick in until 2018, but when it does, municipal governments and school districts across the country would have to foot the bill. As a result, many of them are already trying to negotiate significant employee health insurance cuts with their unions.

http://www.msnbc.com/all/why-unions-are-turni...

The union members will vote with their wallets in the midterms. They may support obama, but the individual congressional districts will go in unison against obamacare.
lolol......ACA will then go away.

The liberals are now saying......but, but, but.....I didn't vote for changes in MY healthcare!!!!
They are now realizing that obama is even far more left than they are!!!

lmao

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Keep on dreaming fools....

OBAMACARE is being implemented while impotent conservative morons are whinning and moaning with Rush's dickin their mouths....

A year from people will realize the benefits of OBAMACARE and will route the conservatards out of office...
Oslamacare is being rejected by more than 90 percent of intelligent people

Get over it
Oslamacare is done

By the way tell us why you are to scared to tell us about grid tying a solar system??
Hate Baiting One

Vacaville, CA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Funny how the states with exchanges that cooperated are signing up thousands, while those that did not cooperate are not.

Don't fall for the hate baiters half truths.
The wrong one

Lincoln, CA

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Hate Baiting One wrote:
Funny how the states with exchanges that cooperated are signing up thousands, while those that did not cooperate are not.
Don't fall for the hate baiters half truths.
You are so correct. I just watched a program on TV where they showed that states like Washington, Oregon, Caulifornia and Connecticut among others that went into the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with a positive attitude have had overwhelming positive results with a minimum of problems.

It was also pointed out that nothing in the ACA is forcing insurance companies to drop anyone. Insurance companies are doing it for money
money (greed).

Welcome to capitalism.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2013
The wrong one wrote:
<quoted text>
states like Washington, Oregon, Caulifornia and Connecticut among others that went into the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with a positive attitude have had overwhelming positive results with a minimum of problems...
Oh Road Toa d...

You poor delusional little fool...

So far a total of 49,100 people have successfully been indoctrinated into the ObamaCare regime...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/11/usa...

You claim to be a "numbers guy"... don't you Road Toa d...

Well...

Here is a breakdown of your "wildly successful" ObamaCare nightmare...

At least 5,000,000 Americans have been dropped from their Health Insurance that they ALL were perfectly happy with to date...

So let' see... 5 million divided by 49,000 =.0098%....

So 4,951,000 people are now UNINSURED because of ObamaCare...!

And of course...

Ultimate goal of ObamaCare was to totally eliminate the private insurance industry and make EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN subservient to the Government for their healthcare...

Right...?

Well let's see...

There are currently 315,000.000 Americans according to the last census...

So... ObamaCare is now taking care of .000155% of the population...

Your ObamaCare masters predicted that at least 1,500,000 people should have been indoctrinated into the ObamaCare regime by now...

"Butt" only 49,000 have been "absorbed" so far...!

Is that REALLY what you consider a "SUCCESS" Road Toa d...?

Wow...!!!

It must be nice to live in a fantasy world and be able to completely ignore reality and facts like you do Road Toa d...!

Poor old Road Toa d...

Such a sorry excuse for a man...!!!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Local wrote:
Democrats Call On Obama Administration To Delay Health Care Deadlines As Problems Persist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/27/demo...

Vulnerable Democrats call for ObamaCare delay

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2772101442001/vuln...

The first step to stopping the obamacare madness is to delay the implementation. Obama will fight the delay no matter whom gets hurt because he cares more about his ideology than he does about the American people.

Conservative victories in Congress(2014) will insure that obamacare will then be thrown into the political trash heap where it belongs.
Folks are figuring out that obama is/has been angling for an eventual single payer system(socialized medicine)......and NOBODY wants it.
Yes they will never get reelected if people find out what the law does

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Keep on dreaming fools....

OBAMACARE is being implemented while impotent conservative morons are whinning and moaning with Rush's dickin their mouths....

A year from people will realize the benefits of OBAMACARE and will route the conservatards out of office...
Liberals are the ones screaming the loudest to not implement and local posted links for you to read

But you are so stupid you don't even read before you speak

But what do you expect from a moron that is stupid enough to think even one person believed his lie about building a house let alone grid tying the solar system

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Hate Baiting One wrote:
Funny how the states with exchanges that cooperated are signing up thousands, while those that did not cooperate are not.

Don't fall for the hate baiters half truths.
More states are backing out also

Soon it will be only California as there are enough morons in that state that still think paying double for less care us a good thing

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2013
The wrong one wrote:
<quoted text>You are so correct. I just watched a program on TV where they showed that states like Washington, Oregon, Caulifornia and Connecticut among others that went into the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with a positive attitude have had overwhelming positive results with a minimum of problems.

It was also pointed out that nothing in the ACA is forcing insurance companies to drop anyone. Insurance companies are doing it for money
money (greed).

Welcome to capitalism.
Less than 50k have signed up and their are thousands of them that are mad because their rates went up and coverage went down

And I posted links over the weekend that showed that the majority of hospitals and doctors won't even accept the coverage..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Storm is Coming! 49 min Godfrey 11
Pigs Blood Myth 52 min Drawing Board 10
PresiDUNCE TrumPANZEE Achieves Confederate Stat... 1 hr goodMONKEY donald 1
Missouri State Sen: Assassinate Trump. 7 hr JimmyJack 2
RepubliKLAN TrumPANZEES try to "Whitewash" Viol... 7 hr JimmyJack 4
The TrumPANZEE base KKK/NEO NAZI voter is cryin... 7 hr JimmyJack 5
He is MAKING AMERICA GREAT Alright!!! 13 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 34

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages