Religious FREEDOM "Only for Christian...

Religious FREEDOM "Only for Christians" States Alabama Chief Justice.

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Birmingham is Burning

United States

#1 May 3, 2014
Now that is a TRUE Tea BAGGER Republican.

Scared yet?

You should be PETRIFIED as an American!

What kind of CHRISTIAN is a REAL CHRISTIAN is the question. Are Catholics CHRISTIANS?

Jesus was NOT a CHRISTIAN would he not have Religious Freedom as a JEW?

If you are not "The Right Kind of CHRISTIAN" can you carry a gun POST TEA BAGGER Republican APOCALYPSE?

GOD stop me now! These TEA BAGGERS are so HERETICAL to the TEACHINGS of the Profit JESUS the JEW.
FYI

Oroville, CA

#2 May 3, 2014
Of the current members of the U.S. Supreme Court 6 are Roman Catholic and 3 are Jewish.
Pride of ignorance

United States

#3 May 3, 2014
FYI wrote:
Of the current members of the U.S. Supreme Court 6 are Roman Catholic and 3 are Jewish.
So What! We're talking about the Alabama Chief Justice. Ignoramus!

You have a learning disability and likewise have trouble following a train of thought. You must be a Tea Bagger Republican.
Pastor Pete

Oroville, CA

#4 May 4, 2014
Pride of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>So What! We're talking about the Alabama Chief Justice. Ignoramus!
You have a learning disability and likewise have trouble following a train of thought. You must be a Tea Bagger Republican.
Religion, Freud believed, was an expression of underlying psychological neuroses and distress. At various points in his writings, he suggested that religion was an attempt to control the Oedipal complex, a means of giving structure to social groups, wish fulfillment, an infantile delusion, and an attempt to control the outside world.
Christian Sharia Law NO

United States

#5 May 4, 2014
Pastor Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion, Freud believed, was an expression of underlying psychological neuroses and distress. At various points in his writings, he suggested that religion was an attempt to control the Oedipal complex, a means of giving structure to social groups, wish fulfillment, an infantile delusion, and an attempt to control the outside world.
Religion is based IN FEAR!
Religion is HISTORICALLY a BASE Partner to Politics, Like the current Bible form of Christianity, a POLITICAL deal between Constantine and 4th Century Christian Leaders 325CE. Only some would be heard in the Bible in return for Christianity becoming the "STATE RELIGION" of the Roman Empire. Any Christian Thought outside the "ORTHODOXY" agreed to at the Council of Nicea would become "HERETICAL"! Let the KILLING in the name of JESUS BEGIN! Also, this is when JESUS was declared to be "The SON of GOD".
GOD is in you. You need NO CHURCH to know that. Go for a walk and tell me this is not true.
Roy Moore, Alabama State Chief Justice, is a Tea Bagger Republican who wants to CONTROL YOUR SOUL as well as your BODY if you are NOT the right kind of Christian, Forget everyone else!? Impeach HIM!
Tea Bagger SMRT

United States

#6 May 9, 2014
Are all of the other 9 Amendments in the Bill of Rights only for one certain Christian Cults Members in the opinion of the Alabama Chief Justice?

I would assume that the Other Tea bagger REPUBLICAN Southern states are of the same belief.

No wonder the Democratic Party Kicked them out in the 60's. They are an embarrassment to the American People and the human species, like the Tea Bagger Republican CULT is now!

Pastor Pete

Oroville, CA

#7 May 9, 2014
Tea Bagger SMRT wrote:
Are all of the other 9 Amendments in the Bill of Rights only for one certain Christian Cults Members in the opinion of the Alabama Chief Justice?
I would assume that the Other Tea bagger REPUBLICAN Southern states are of the same belief.
No wonder the Democratic Party Kicked them out in the 60's. They are an embarrassment to the American People and the human species, like the Tea Bagger Republican CULT is now!
The God he has chose to believe in trumps all the other Gods.
Pastor Pete

Oroville, CA

#8 May 9, 2014
Different Court but the same God.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#9 May 9, 2014
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says......

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We

could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraq of Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop , "Koranal Knowledge," its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called " Morehammered ."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on .

And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed!!!!
He has chose

United States

#10 May 10, 2014
Pastor Pete wrote:
<quoted text> The God he has chose to believe in trumps all the other Gods.
"The God 'He Has Chose'"?

You must be a tea bagger!

Besides, My Christian God can beat up your Christian God any day!

Is your God Stupid like you?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#11 May 10, 2014
Local wrote:
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says......
"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We
could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraq of Ribs."
Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop , "Koranal Knowledge," its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called " Morehammered ."
All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."
Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on .
And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed!!!!
Ain't it funny how the liberals are exactly the same as these radical muslims?
Tolerate ours... "butt" not yours????
Pastor Pete

Oroville, CA

#12 May 10, 2014
He has chose wrote:
<quoted text>"The God 'He Has Chose'"?
You must be a tea bagger!
Besides, My Christian God can beat up your Christian God any day!
Is your God Stupid like you?
Actually there's only room for 1 God, so it's our God. Pick a prophet, your choice, and good luck.
He has chose

United States

#13 May 10, 2014
Pastor Pete wrote:
<quoted text> Actually there's only room for 1 God, so it's our God. Pick a prophet, your choice, and good luck.
My God does NOT hate or Discriminate like yours does apparently.

Jesus would NOT BE a CHRISTIAN today!
Pastor Pete

Oroville, CA

#14 May 10, 2014
Discrimination is a natural
process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently and doesn't exclude God.
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#15 May 10, 2014
He has chose wrote:
<quoted text>My God does NOT hate or Discriminate like yours does apparently.
Jesus would NOT BE a CHRISTIAN today!
Jesus died for SINNERS! Oh judge-MENTAL one.
Smoke

Oroville, CA

#16 May 11, 2014
FYI wrote:
The court’s majority argued that a prayer in a public meet­ing is no problem as long as it doesn’t disparage other faiths and nonbelievers, or evangelize. Justice Anthony Kennedy said listeners who don’t like a prayer can simply walk out of the room.

As for the notion that gov­ernment leaders’ religious com­mitments won’t influence their policymaking: The Supreme Court’s own action provides a contrary example.

In the ruling announced Monday, the justices were split not only along ideological lines but also along religious lines. The five who voted to approve prayers in council meetings are all Catholic: Kennedy, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas. Of the four dissenters, three are Jewish and one is Catholic.
Smoke

Oroville, CA

#17 May 11, 2014
The U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that city councils may open their meetings with prayers, even prayers based on one specific religion.
Truly Lost

United States

#18 May 11, 2014
Pastor Pete wrote:
Discrimination is a natural
process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently and doesn't exclude God.
You are a SAD Human Being and YOU are the PROBLEM when you describe Discrimination as an affect of GOD! You are truly LOST!

You must be a TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN!
Truly Lost

United States

#19 May 11, 2014
Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>The U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that city councils may open their meetings with prayers, even prayers based on one specific religion.
Again, for you REALLY SLOW TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN RADICAL EXTREMIST Christians idiots; In Dearborn Michigan elal the primary religion is Islam, their prayers will be of that religion; In Skokie Illinois etal the primary religion is Judaism, the prayers there will be of that religion.

Your ASSumption that all prayers at Public Meetings will be CHRISTIAN are as Asinine as you are!

The SCOTUS has stepped in a big pile of Religious SH IT. Too Bad for Americans who also have a FREEDOM FROM RELIGION!
Smoke

Oroville, CA

#20 May 11, 2014
I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn't – frankly, they weren't folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church. So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead – being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me. I think also understanding that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we're sinful and we're flawed and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God. But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people and do our best to help them find their own grace. That's what I strive to do. That's what I pray to do every day. I think my public service is part of that effort to express my Christian faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Buffalo Euthanized 7 hr Lock n Load 3
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
hospital 16 hr curiosity 1
Grandpa Nicholai aka Bob mulholland freaking ou... 17 hr ANONYMOUS 2
Liberals Caused The Recession 20 hr Sunlight Disinfects 2
chico doctors 20 hr location 112
Liberal Clinton Democrat Desecrates Veteran Cem... 20 hr Sunlight Disinfects 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages