Send Illegal Invaders to Liberals Homes

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#23 Jul 8, 2014
Three very powerful voting elements that need to keep voting Democrat and keep the people out of office that want to harm all three groups is Hispanics, blacks, and women.

As a note to any women reading this. If you don't think we (women) aren't a powerful force .....

70.4 million ..... the number of women who cast ballots in the 2008 presidential election. Not registered, but went to the polls and voted. The number of men that voted was 60.7 million. There were 9.7 million more women than men that voted. The same thing occurred in the 2012 election, more women voters than men.
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#24 Jul 8, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
Three very powerful voting elements that need to keep voting Democrat and keep the people out of office that want to harm all three groups is Hispanics, blacks, and women.
As a note to any women reading this. If you don't think we (women) aren't a powerful force .....
70.4 million ..... the number of women who cast ballots in the 2008 presidential election. Not registered, but went to the polls and voted. The number of men that voted was 60.7 million. There were 9.7 million more women than men that voted. The same thing occurred in the 2012 election, more women voters than men.
Hey Jenny are you on the Obama payroll. You think you are going to keep blowing this crap and people will fall for it. Have you ever heard of facts. I would suggest you start doing your own thinking and stop talking like a wind-up Natzi

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#25 Jul 8, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Jenny are you on the Obama payroll. You think you are going to keep blowing this crap and people will fall for it. Have you ever heard of facts. I would suggest you start doing your own thinking and stop talking like a wind-up Natzi
9.7 million more women than men that voted. That was side-by-side with Hispanics and blacks. Ummmmmmm ..... who won those two elections?
Jorge

Oroville, CA

#26 Jul 9, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
9.7 million more women than men that voted. That was side-by-side with Hispanics and blacks. Ummmmmmm ..... who won those two elections?
Content of character was ignored as people voted for the color of the candidates skin.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#27 Jul 9, 2014
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text> Content of character was ignored as people voted for the color of the candidates skin.
>
>
What about the people who voted against the color of the candidates skin?
Jorge

Oroville, CA

#28 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
What about the people who voted against the color of the candidates skin?
Skin Color wasn't on the ballot, voters are allowed to vote for a candidate not against a candidate.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#29 Jul 9, 2014
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin Color wasn't on the ballot, voters are allowed to vote for a candidate not against a candidate.
>
>
Any way we slice it,voting for one candidate is voting against other candidates.

All voters where perfectly aware of the candidates skin colors and one can safely wager that many voters voted for and against the candidates skin colors.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#30 Jul 9, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
many voters voted for and against the candidates skin colors...
Well...

We know of at least TWO Racist Bigots who voted for a particular candidate because of his skin color...

Old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" aka: "Baghdad Bob" Mullholland and this woman...



So...

According to old "Baghdad Bob"... It is OK to vote FOR someone because of the color of their skin... as long as they are Black...

"Butt" it is NOT OK to vote for someone because if the color of their skin... if they are NOT black...!

Wow...!

What a couple of "Low-Life" Racist Idiots...!!!

It is truly SAD that Politics in America has sunk to this level...
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#31 Jul 9, 2014
When you wear the liberal version of BEER GOGGLES, the world is exactly inverted from what the rest of us see and know to be true.

People should not be allowed to vote while under the influence of "fairy dust" or a strong dose of liberal utopianism!!!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#32 Jul 9, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
9.7 million more women than men that voted. That was side-by-side with Hispanics and blacks. Ummmmmmm ..... who won those two elections?
Well if Woman keep voting for turkeys like the one that is running the country, they are stupid. But some people have to be kicked in the butt a lot of times before they know it hurts. Oh, by the way, there are men in the country too and many are getting sick of hearing about Democrat women whiners.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#33 Jul 9, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
When you wear the liberal version of BEER GOGGLES, the world is exactly inverted from what the rest of us see and know to be true.
People should not be allowed to vote while under the influence of "fairy dust" or a strong dose of liberal utopianism!!!
>
>
That's nothing... what passes for today's conservatives think that:

Corporations are people.

Ignorance is strength.

Lowering taxes on the wealthy creates jobs.

Freedom is slavery.

Women should not have a say about their reproductive rights.

And that's when they are sober and not even under the influence of the paranoia inducing Tea flavored Kool Aid they love to imbibe.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#34 Jul 10, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
I am going to make a adjustment to my first post. Don't send all the illegals Prez Illegal is letting in to Liberals. Just send those that are diseased or have criminal backgrounds. Perfect
Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us/immigran ...
Local

Lucerne, CA

#35 Jul 10, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us/immigran ...
gawd you are a moronic liberal apologist.
Obama arrogantly proclaimed "I have a pen and a phone". He could issue a fix by executive order any time he gathers ups the huevos to do so.
But alas......he hasn't a clue how to get something done.......unless he can also screw the GOP in the process
The liar who promised to unite our nation is ending up where he belongs........a huge failure.

and btw stupid.........the "law" you spoke of is a fine example of huge bumbling gubmint doing something that has unintended consequences.

The real problem is....democrats want the immigrant voters, and repubs usually want the cheap labor.
However, the labor market is not an issue now and hasn't been for 5 years. Unemployment in rural farm communities(especially in Calif.) is still very high..........so they don't need anymore cheap labor.
The other reason that nothing is getting done?
It is the democrats who are afraid to pissoff the hispanic voters leading up to the mid term elections.

If you didn't have the I.Q. of a vulgar, obstinate teenager, you might understand what is going on.
lol
.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#36 Jul 10, 2014
^
^
You IDIOT!

Just about everything people do has "unintended consequences" down the road.

Like for instance, you played hooky from school and it was probably fun at the time, but today you are an ignorant moron posting ridiculous nonsense on TOPIX, just like that little GODFREY clown, and…

just in case you didn't figure it out on your own, the GOP does not need President OBAMA's help to screw itself!
Godfrey

Yuba City, CA

#37 Jul 10, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us/immigran ...
Well then that stupid a$$ law needs to be changed. Your do nothing Pal has a phone and a pen, tell him to stop going to fundraisers and actually act like somebody that gives a sh*t about the country. Well, forget it, he likes what is happening. It will be up to conservatives to fix all the crap you liberals have done the last 6 years.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#39 Jul 10, 2014
>
>
Will someone tell the idiot above that President OBAMA has been working overtime for the last 6 years just to fix all the crap T bagging conservatives screwed up?
HaagenHut Now

Paradise, CA

#40 Jul 10, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Will someone tell the idiot above that President OBAMA has been working overtime for the last 6 years just to fix all the crap T bagging conservatives screwed up?
You sick and vile old man! The bass turd in the whitehouse is the problem and has created the huge mess that we are currently facing. His total lack of leadership and failure to grasp common sense policies necessary to the preservation of our government / private sector balance has assured us that our economic recovery will be the longest and most difficult in our nations history. He has failed in every single thing that he has touched or tried. Truly pathetic how blind and stupid people such as yourself are.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#41 Jul 10, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Will someone tell the idiot above that President OBAMA has been working overtime for the last 6 years just to fix all the crap T bagging conservatives screwed up?
OK

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#42 Jul 10, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> Well then that stupid a$$ law needs to be changed. Your do nothing Pal has a phone and a pen, tell him to stop going to fundraisers and actually act like somebody that gives a sh*t about the country. Well, forget it, he likes what is happening. It will be up to conservatives to fix all the crap you liberals have done the last 6 years.
President OBAMA has been working overtime for the last 6 years just to fix all the crap T bagging conservatives screwed up.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#43 Jul 10, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> Well then that stupid a$$ law needs to be changed. Your do nothing Pal has a phone and a pen, tell him to stop going to fundraisers and actually act like somebody that gives a sh*t about the country. Well, forget it, he likes what is happening. It will be up to conservatives to fix all the crap you liberals have done the last 6 years.
Btw, the recession began in 2007 (before Obama was elected). Recessions don’t start instantly. They result due to things leading up the them. Meaning the years guess who was in the White House? If you guessed the Republicans you win a trip to Chino (travel, gas, food, lodging, and other monetary expenses not included).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign- 51 min Bob Luvs the Klan 1
Hillary Plays NAZI Card - Looses Argument 56 min Bob Hates Laws 1
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 2 hr Bob Hates Jews 5
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless Fri Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) Fri Wittmeier Tool 14
Free The Nipple Fri Nipples 1
Lying Crooked Hillary Thu ANONYMOUS 2

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages