Send Illegal Invaders to Liberals Homes

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2014
Nothing left to say. You think people coming over the border like ants is good you take care of them.
News

Paradise, CA

#2 Jun 27, 2014
California law that protects workers from discrimination regardless of immigration status could be used by a migrant to sue his employer even though he used another man's Social Security number, the state Supreme Court ruled on Thursday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/27/us-...
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2014
I am going to make a adjustment to my first post. Don't send all the illegals Prez Illegal is letting in to Liberals. Just send those that are diseased or have criminal backgrounds. Perfect
Vanna

Paradise, CA

#5 Jun 28, 2014
since the US has fewer than 100 detention beds for some 50,000 illegal immigrant families, women and children are given a piece of paper to board a bus anywhere in the US with a court date sometime in the future. The 'Notice to Appear' permits them to travel freely in the U.S.
I believe those crossing the border should be held in quarantine and or subject to a health inspection to make sure they are not spreading drug resistance diseases by giving them a free pass to anywhere they want to go.
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#6 Jun 28, 2014
Vanna wrote:
since the US has fewer than 100 detention beds for some 50,000 illegal immigrant families, women and children are given a piece of paper to board a bus anywhere in the US with a court date sometime in the future. The 'Notice to Appear' permits them to travel freely in the U.S.
I believe those crossing the border should be held in quarantine and or subject to a health inspection to make sure they are not spreading drug resistance diseases by giving them a free pass to anywhere they want to go.
Well in a sane society that would happen; but with liberal insanity they must want to expose their families, selves and the rest of us to any God Damn thing these people deliver from the skunk countries they come from.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#7 Jun 28, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> Well in a sane society that would happen; but with liberal insanity they must want to expose their families, selves and the rest of us to any God Damn thing these people deliver from the skunk countries they come from.
>
>
I think we finally figured out what your problem is.

You must have eaten some of that contaminated lettuce picked by people from those skunk countries and it corroded whatever little gray matter wasn't fried during your latest episode of the DT's.
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#8 Jun 28, 2014
You stupid jerk. I don't need any damn illegal picking anything you commy jackass. These people are coming after fat boys like you. I can pick my own lettuce and run my own business. I don't need some 3rd World Slaves like you do. It is you old stump headed government retires that need them.
GODFreak

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Nothing left to say. You think people coming over the border like ants is good you take care of them.
Actually, you old TEQUILA FREAK, they are being RECRUITED to fight the BIG WAR against you KKK types.

Ya better start worrying more! They are outside your house right now!
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#10 Jun 29, 2014
GODFreak wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you old TEQUILA FREAK, they are being RECRUITED to fight the BIG WAR against you KKK types.
Ya better start worrying more! They are outside your house right now!
You threatening me you old toad? I guess you haven't had your a** kicked lately. Other than being smarter than you I can give you a come to Jesus Meeting.
So Angry GodFREAK

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You threatening me you old toad? I guess you haven't had your a** kicked lately. Other than being smarter than you I can give you a come to Jesus Meeting.
Soooo ANGRY! Butt GodFREAK, you will have to get through all of those ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS you sent over!

I'm particularly fond of the Canadians, Irish and Russian Mafia Ones. Good LUCK!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Jul 1, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I think we finally figured out what your problem is.
You must have eaten some of that contaminated lettuce picked by people from those skunk countries and it corroded whatever little gray matter wasn't fried during your latest episode of the DT's.
Remember when you were caught telling a lie about owning stock in Apple???

This one proved you a liar as everyone that was a Apple stock holder at the time received this information on how they were moving part of the company out of California to save taxes…….Bu poor old grumpy claimed that Apple was going nowhere……….ROTFLMAO

Apple is moving out of california to escape the high liberal taxes…..

Once again you prove you know nothing about business..........LOL

Apple has many segments of the company and they moved one segment to Nevada more than a year ago and Apple claimed they did it to save billions in taxes........

This was widely published and it was even in Apples shareholder information.
here is a link..........LOL
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/ap ...

This link shows some of the tax savings they will receive from a new move to Nevada.
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/datacenter/apple-pl ...

And this link shows them expanding in Nevada.........
http://www.ktvn.com/story/18887119/apple-look ...

Notice that every single news story on Apple moving is talking about how much they will save in taxes????

This link talks about how little Apple paid in taxes..Less than 10 percent and how by moving it saved billions.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/business/2012/ ...

And another article about how tax savings lured Apple to move from california..........LOl
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/jun/27/a ...

This article shows how your liberal company Apple is basically a hedge fund also..........LOL
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57523582-37 ...

Here is a 1 billion investment in nevada instead of California and again taxes is the reason.........LOL
http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/06/26/app ...

And another.........So why is Apple doing this in Nevada instead of California??
Taxes is the response from Apple..........LOL
http://www.mynews4.com/news/story/Apple-Inc-c ...

Here even Apple confirms these stories that you claim are not happening.......Again Apple moving to escape the high California taxes
http://macdailynews.com/2012/06/26/apple-conf ...

This article again talks about how Apple is saving taxes by moving its income from california........LOL
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business/jan-j ...

This one talks about how Cupertino Ca is only the main corporate headquarters so that means they have others and they moved them to escape the high taxes in California.........LOL
http://www.inquisitr.com/227566/apple-avoided ...

Would you like a few more links that prove Apple is moving out of california to escape your moronic liberal taxes????

Care to prove this is not happening????

Why is it that I read and posted about this a year ago after receiving my shareholdres stock report direct from Apple and you that claims to own a million shares of Apple claims Apple is not doing what their shareholders report says they are???

Either you own no Apple stock or you are a moron and dont even read their reports.......
GodFREAK BUSTED

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
You stupid jerk. I don't need any damn illegal picking anything you commy jackass. These people are coming after fat boys like you. I can pick my own lettuce and run my own business. I don't need some 3rd World Slaves like you do. It is you old stump headed government retires that need them.
Where is the IMMIGRATION BILL you TEA BAGGER FASCIST?

No Government is the TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN Platform! So, Your FAILURE on Immigration Is your FAULT!

Do Nothings like you complain about NOTHING BEING DONE! Typical of you Types! Creat a Problem and BLAME someone else. Real Bright if you are a TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#14 Jul 1, 2014
GodFREAK BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the IMMIGRATION BILL you TEA BAGGER FASCIST?
No Government is the TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN Platform! So, Your FAILURE on Immigration Is your FAULT!
Do Nothings like you complain about NOTHING BEING DONE! Typical of you Types! Creat a Problem and BLAME someone else. Real Bright if you are a TEA BAGGER REPUBLICAN!
A little too much meth today I see.

You better watch your blood pressure or you will blow a gasket.

Have you tried anger management class?
Immoral Relig Freedom LAW

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
A little too much meth today I see.
You better watch your blood pressure or you will blow a gasket.
Have you tried anger management class?
You should be DEPORTED BACK to Mexico Danish HAAGENSLUT! Let them deal with your NAZI ARSE!

I am saying this under the PROTECTION of my RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Jul 1, 2014
Immoral Relig Freedom LAW wrote:
<quoted text>You should be DEPORTED BACK to Mexico Danish HAAGENSLUT! Let them deal with your NAZI ARSE!
I am saying this under the PROTECTION of my RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!
Yes the meth has affected your brain but I hate to tell you that Americans cisterns are not deported back to Mexico…….ROTFLMAO

And I am sitting in Punta De Mita Mexico right now. Enjoying the summer rains…….

Water temp is up to 85 now so we only have a few more days until the record breaking Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado and Tuna return.

Ever hook into a 900 lb Marlin?
Too bad they are not as stupid as liberals or anyone could out smart them and hook them. But they are far smarter than any liberal so it takes a little work to catch them.
Immoral tBaggers

United States

#17 Jul 1, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the meth has affected your brain but I hate to tell you that Americans cisterns are not deported back to Mexico…….ROTFLMAO
And I am sitting in Punta De Mita Mexico right now. Enjoying the summer rains…….
Water temp is up to 85 now so we only have a few more days until the record breaking Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado and Tuna return.
Ever hook into a 900 lb Marlin?
Too bad they are not as stupid as liberals or anyone could out smart them and hook them. But they are far smarter than any liberal so it takes a little work to catch them.
Thanks for pointing out that you are a FOREIGN TERRORIST.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#18 Jul 1, 2014
"Send Illegal Invaders to Liberals Homes"

Do you mean rather than rich Republicans giving them jobs on their ranches, farms, and construction companies? I though you guys said we (Liberals) were unemployed deadbeat welfare-drawers. So it couldn't be us supplying the jobs which are drawing illegals here.
Godfrey

Chico, CA

#19 Jul 1, 2014
Good point. Send them to Republican backstabbers too
A Bob 4 U Gfreak

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Good point. Send them to Republican backstabbers too
Ahhh, the GOP hates your TEA BAGGERS ARSE, so now you want to punish them for your sins? Typical TEA BAGGER KKK Idiot!

Mississippi is CALLING Friend!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#21 Jul 2, 2014
Immoral tBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing out that you are a FOREIGN TERRORIST.
Poor railhead has really lost it now……..The meth has completely taken over his brain…….

Lets see who else lives here…

Bill Gates.
The jobs family
Oprah
Siebel
Ellis
Zuckerberg
Soros
Slim
Francis
Rubenstien

Just to name a few…….

Oooops these are semi liberals………Not morons like you but lean slightly left……So are they all terrorist also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 6 hr Truth 5
Many Teachers Hate the Country They Live In 9 hr Ultraman 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 10 hr homeless person 338
Michigan U Chair Says Hate Republicans 10 hr Ultraman 1
Many University Profs Teach Hate America 10 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 15
Faux Global Warming 10 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 203
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]