10 ways obamanomics is squeezing midd...

10 ways obamanomics is squeezing middle America

Posted in the Richvale Forum

no help from nobama

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Will it get better anytime soon? Don't bet on it. In fact, just when families were starting to get back on their feet, their paychecks took a hit in January when a Social Security payroll tax cut expired. Most U.S. households are now seeing their highest tax burdens since 2008, according to The Wall Street Journal.

http://money.msn.com/now/10-ways-the-middle-c...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2013
>
>
I see that LOCO MORON has got a very short term memory, he is unhappy where our economy is today and is pining again for the great bush.w economy that nearly devastated America....

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/12/...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Shooting at the messenger again, heh gramps?
Take it up with MSN.com
W. hasn't been president for almost 5 years and nearly $10 trillion in new nobama national debt..........and yet, middle America still suffers significant pain.

At some point, you'll have to cowboy up and admit your boy has failed miserably..........
btw, what a mess he has made of mid east policy, heh?
What is it? over 100,000 dead in Syria.....and now Egypt has had a coup throwing out the nobama backed puppet?
jeeez....what a mess.
and oh, is Gitmo closed yet?

and then there's obamacare......lolololol...... ..
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Local wrote:
Shooting at the messenger again, heh gramps?
Take it up with MSN.com
W. hasn't been president for almost 5 years and nearly $10 trillion in new nobama national debt..........and yet, middle America still suffers significant pain.
At some point, you'll have to cowboy up and admit your boy has failed miserably..........
btw, what a mess he has made of mid east policy, heh?
What is it? over 100,000 dead in Syria.....and now Egypt has had a coup throwing out the nobama backed puppet?
jeeez....what a mess.
and oh, is Gitmo closed yet?
and then there's obamacare......lolololol...... ..
>
>
I am shooting no messengers, I am shooting at the liar LOCOMORON again!

W left America in such a mess and the people in such a hurt that $10 trillion, as YOU claim, is what was needed to barely pullAmerica up on her feet again....

...and you still have not maned up to the irrefutable historical fact that your boy Dubya screwed up things big time....

The mid east was screwed up since day one and bush.w did not help matters any by starting two needless wars based on lies and upped Americas debt by trillions of dollars in the process....

Go pound sand dildohead!!
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#5 Jul 13, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I am shooting no messengers, I am shooting at the liar LOCOMORON again!
W left America in such a mess and the people in such a hurt that $10 trillion, as YOU claim, is what was needed to barely pullAmerica up on her feet again....
...and you still have not maned up to the irrefutable historical fact that your boy Dubya screwed up things big time....
The mid east was screwed up since day one and bush.w did not help matters any by starting two needless wars based on lies and upped Americas debt by trillions of dollars in the process....
Go pound sand dildohead!!
Now, now gramps. I can tell when you have NOTHING factual to counter my statements..........you begin your nastiness, name calling etc.

lmao....you are so transparent.
Especially when you have admitted that the real estate meltdown of 2007-2008 originated from the repeal of the Glass Steagall Act (Clinton 1999).
It took nearly nine years for the deregulation to manifest itself with all of the mandatory low income loans, but here we are.......
Onlky a genius like Clinton could get away with that.......and only a moron would not accept the reality of what he did.

Clinton sold out to big banks and wall street in order to feather his nest for the future. It must have worked as Clinton was broke when he left office and now he has $100 of millions.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
just for you gramps.

Foreclosed: Blame Bill Clintonís Repeal of Glass-Steagall

http://thestrangedeathofliberalamerica.com/fo...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Protect yourself from Obamacare.

Beating ObamaCare
Make It Your Priority

http://www.newsmax.com/Pages/landingPages/oba...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now gramps. I can tell when you have NOTHING factual to counter my statements..........you begin your nastiness, name calling etc.
lmao....you are so transparent.
Especially when you have admitted that the real estate meltdown of 2007-2008 originated from the repeal of the Glass Steagall Act (Clinton 1999).
It took nearly nine years for the deregulation to manifest itself with all of the mandatory low income loans, but here we are.......
Onlky a genius like Clinton could get away with that.......and only a moron would not accept the reality of what he did.
Clinton sold out to big banks and wall street in order to feather his nest for the future. It must have worked as Clinton was broke when he left office and now he has $100 of millions.
>
>
As per usual there ain't nothing factual in your statements and only a certified moron will ignore the fact that the repeal of Glass Steagall act was 100% orchestrated by corrupt republicans and no right wing wacko links you post will change history...
RoadToad

South San Francisco, CA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now gramps. I can tell when you have NOTHING factual to counter my statements..........you begin your nastiness, name calling etc.
lmao....you are so transparent.
Especially when you have admitted that the real estate meltdown of 2007-2008 originated from the repeal of the Glass Steagall Act (Clinton 1999).
It took nearly nine years for the deregulation to manifest itself with all of the mandatory low income loans, but here we are.......
Onlky a genius like Clinton could get away with that.......and only a moron would not accept the reality of what he did.
Clinton sold out to big banks and wall street in order to feather his nest for the future. It must have worked as Clinton was broke when he left office and now he has $100 of millions.
You got him good Local as usual he resorts to name calling and general nastiness
The right is wrong again

Lincoln, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Ahhhhhh, if I remember correctly that tax cut expired because the republican house wouldn't re -authorizes it.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Gas nearly 50 cents higher than a year ago
http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/business/gas-pri...

obamanomics
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Local wrote:
and then there's obamacare......lolololol...... ..
Unions, the reliable Democratic supporters, split from president on ObamaCare
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/25/un...

Unions Turn Against ObamaCare: We Were Duped!
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/55003-unions-...

Some Unions Angry With Obamacare's Unintended Consequences
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unio...

Not anymore: IL unions donít want Obamacare as their health-care choice
http://watchdog.org/85050/not-anymore-il-unio...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions, the reliable Democratic supporters, split from president on ObamaCare
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/25/un...
Unions Turn Against ObamaCare: We Were Duped!
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/55003-unions-...
Some Unions Angry With Obamacare's Unintended Consequences
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unio...
Not anymore: IL unions donít want Obamacare as their health-care choice
http://watchdog.org/85050/not-anymore-il-unio...
Obama doesn't need the unions anymore,.......he got re elected.
lmao
He backed off on taxing cadillac government union health packages before the election as to keep them happy. The problem is, there is no available revenue to fund obamacare, so he may "evolve" again on the issue.
My guess is that he will not do the right thing for America, he will take care of his campaign benefactors, and obamacare will end of being the largest tax hike on America in history......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke part of the Deep State 1 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 33
OBAMA SPENT TOO MUCH on VACATIONS? 1 hr Glad One is Gone 3
These are HISTORICAL TIMES 5 hr Big Brother 19
James Orwell 1984 is Resurrected. 5 hr Big Brother 3
THIS is a WARNING...WARNING...WARNING Mon GRANDPA NICOLAI 5
EvangeliKLANS: It's the RAPTURE!!!!! REJOICE!!!... Mon iWANTitALLnow 1
If you HATE the RepubliKLAN TrumpanZEES God, Gi... Mon Its A Sign 1

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages