why is the Chico site dying also?

why is the Chico site dying also?

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Here is what is wrong with what you just said Pumpkin. If people want to talk out here they can so you need to stfu if that is possible for you. Your problem is you really couldn't make a friend if you were a millionaire. I don't think I have ever seen someone more despised on a forum than you. You are numeral uno, the big daddy-O of despised out here. Go away. You sound conservative but I can't even stand you. You suck man
F Off MexiDork1

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Here is what is wrong with what you just said Pumpkin. If people want to talk out here they can so you need to stfu if that is possible for you. Your problem is you really couldn't make a friend if you were a millionaire. I don't think I have ever seen someone more despised on a forum than you. You are numeral uno, the big daddy-O of despised out here. Go away. You sound conservative but I can't even stand you. You suck man
All Americans can agree with you this time Godfrey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump IS the World Largest "Money Launderer! 30 min Godfrey 12
Clinton Admin: Press Briefings Weren’t ‘Necessa... 2 hr Godfrey 1
The Left Will Prevail 2 hr Godfrey 4
SCOTUS votes 9-0 In Favor of Trump 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 10
That's BAD NEWS 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 38
Justice Ginsberg Should recuse herself! 6 hr bobby libtarded fkr 1
Here is One 6 hr bobby libtarded fkr 2

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance