Detroit, The Start Of The End To Lib Ideas

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Godfrey wrote:
I love it when liberals call you names, don't you. Means you win the argument. I get called names all the time; I win a lot of arguments
>
>
Absolutely and without a doubt...

The more you drink, the more arguments you think you win....
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is how clueless and stupid Detroit government is. They voted to ask the Federal American dictatorship government to investigate Zimmerman for Civil Rights "Crimes". This is probably the stupidest bunch of people to ever be in control of public money. Morons, Ignoramuses, totally squat brained jerk faces; there is already a Federal investigation. Don't need the stupidest people on the planet to vote on it. They got nothing better to do? They made the richest city in the World into a stinking liberal dump garbage hole.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Godfrey wrote:
This is how clueless and stupid Detroit government is. They voted to ask the Federal American dictatorship government to investigate Zimmerman for Civil Rights "Crimes". This is probably the stupidest bunch of people to ever be in control of public money. Morons, Ignoramuses, totally squat brained jerk faces; there is already a Federal investigation. Don't need the stupidest people on the planet to vote on it. They got nothing better to do? They made the richest city in the World into a stinking liberal dump garbage hole.
>
>
>
What exactly is your problem Godfairy...?

Did your local liquor store stop extending you credit or are your hemorrhoids flaring up...???!!!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
>
What exactly is your problem Godfairy...?
Did your local liquor store stop extending you credit or are your hemorrhoids flaring up...???!!!
No, I'm doing your daughter and she isn't worth spit while her mom watched. Your thing wife or whatever said you had a pecker about the size of a toothpick. You want to do this crap with me. You have no frickin' idea how bad I can B-slap you; you stinking piece of crap.
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm doing your daughter and she isn't worth spit while her mom watched. Your thing wife or whatever said you had a pecker about the size of a toothpick. You want to do this crap with me. You have no frickin' idea how bad I can B-slap you; you stinking piece of crap.
The ole socialist pos is the pervert who freely admitted to sneaking around in unsuspecting strangers closets.....and therein performing vile/absurd acts.
He boasted about it.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gramps is drawing a check, stealing money We have to cut him and others off. Let his a$$ live on the river bottoms. I could care less what happens to a skunk like that.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Godfrey wrote:
Gramps is drawing a check, stealing money We have to cut him and others off. Let his a$$ live on the river bottoms. I could care less what happens to a skunk like that.
>
>
The only thing that will get cut off here shortly are those marbles you call nuts and they will be pickled in aged bourbon along with your flea sized pecker and displayed in a test tube in Ripleys Believe it or not collection of the tiniest sex organs in the world.....
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The only thing that will get cut off here shortly are those marbles you call nuts and they will be pickled in aged bourbon along with your flea sized pecker and displayed in a test tube in Ripleys Believe it or not collection of the tiniest sex organs in the world.....
Hey you old fart. You are making this personal. I didn't sit in a cubical all my life drawing a government check. My guess is you are softer than your sister was when I did her. Man you make this fun you stupid old dumb-head. Anytime you stinking liberal jacka$$
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you old fart. You are making this personal. I didn't sit in a cubical all my life drawing a government check. My guess is you are softer than your sister was when I did her. Man you make this fun you stupid old dumb-head. Anytime you stinking liberal jacka$$
>
>
Yes , we all know that your type don't sit in a cubicle drawing a government check...what your type does is...

Drink cheap booze and scratch your ass all day long and beat the hell out of your wife's or girlfriends whenever your welfare check is one day late...

You miserable conservative fleabag!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Let me fix your Post so it is funny, cutting and smart:

What you said: "Drink cheap booze"

What I would say: You live with your mom and drink whatever she buys for you.

What You said: "Scratch you ass all day."

What I would say: You are confused about where your ass is because everyone tells you, you are one.

What you said: "You beat the hell out of your wife's or girlfriends.

What I would say: Your blow-up Doll can't feel anything you do to her.

What you said: "Whenever your welfare check is one day late."

What I would say: You sleep in front of the welfare office hoping to get some wheels on meals people to give you something to eat.

What you said: "You miserable conservative fleabag."

What I would say: I hear you live with a fleabag.

Your Welcome
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 26, 2013
 
>
><
Hmmmm!

It took you almost 24 hrs to come up with that stupid nonsense....???!!!

Let's suppose now you take the next year and a half off, that ought to be just plenty of time for you to come up with something half ass intelligent to post...
The Infantile left Winged

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 27, 2013
 
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
Let's suppose now you take the next year and a half off, that ought to be just plenty of time for you to come up with something half ass intelligent to post...
You've been on here for a couple years now, and you have yet to say anything remotely intelligent!
Just a liberal parrot, who does nothing "butt" repeat the lying liberal immorality, perversion and hate mantra!
Aaahhh... the wonderful life of a good for zilch, parasite liberal!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 27, 2013
 
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on here for a couple years now, and you have yet to say anything remotely intelligent!
Just a liberal parrot, who does nothing "butt" repeat the lying liberal immorality, perversion and hate mantra!
Aaahhh... the wonderful life of a good for zilch, parasite liberal!
>
>
You know...?

You should volunteer your time because you would make an excellent subject for advanced psychological research on self delusion...

I also don't feel bad in not being able to communicate with you on an intelligent basis because I am well aware that your mental condition would present a challenge to the most seasoned of psychiatrists....
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 27, 2013
 
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
><
Hmmmm!
It took you almost 24 hrs to come up with that stupid nonsense....???!!!
Let's suppose now you take the next year and a half off, that ought to be just plenty of time for you to come up with something half ass intelligent to post...
Ditto

You liberals seem to forget to practice what you preach.
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

One thing about old Grandpa out here, he talks to conservatives like they are crap because that is what he believes and he represents liberal thinking. I say good, time for us to stop thinking we are going to get along. I'm up for it. Conservatives, Christians and anyone else that wants a free America better start getting up for it because liberals hate you and want to either control you or, who knows what.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Magalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 27, 2013
 
>
>
Only thing is that most real conservatives don't waste their time posting on these threads , that's because they do not want to be confused for all you t- baggers and other dupes pretending to be conservatives....
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 27, 2013
 
No, the only thing is that you want a bunch of butt munchers like the RINOs in DC. But your type are in for a giant surprise because the Rove types are out of style.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 27, 2013
 
>
>
It is kinda hilarious how all you conservative wannabes and other dupes are suddenly distancing yourselves from the T Publicans in DC... that is a good sign!
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 27, 2013
 
You are right about it being a good sign distancing ourselves from the GOP. Means we know many of them have become you and we are going to put the brakes on that. Ted Cruz must make a old Nazi you just have nightmares.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 27, 2013
 
>
>
The only thing you guys know is that you all will end up way in the back of the bus and there will be no one to slam the brakes as the T publican bus rolls over the cliff...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••