Detroit, The Start Of The End To Lib ...

Detroit, The Start Of The End To Lib Ideas

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2013
I feel for the people that have worked for Government all their life thinking they would get those big Government pensions they were promised if they just vote for a democrat. Good luck.
Steve

Chico, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
I think it (the fiscal disaster) was inevitable because the politicians in Detroit were always knocking the can forward, not confronting the issues, buying off public employees by increasing their pensions," said Daniel Okrent, a Detroit native who wrote a Time magazine cover story on the city in 2009. "They were always kind of confronting the impending crisis by trying to make it the next guy's crisis."

Does this sound familiar ?
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
The end of lib ideas?
We really had better hope so!!!

MSNBC'S MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY WEARS TAMPON EARRINGS ON AIR
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07...

This is the very same POS dirt bag that said:
We Own YOUR Children! MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry.


Stay away from my children... you corrupt
depraved
dissolute
immoral
incontinent
incorrigible
licentious
profligate
shameless
sinful
uncontrolled
unprincipled
wanton
wicked
regressive liberal dirt bags!!!

These insane regressive P'sOS need to be stopped, and institutionalized NOW! RIGHT NOW!!!

GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
The end of lib ideas?
We really had better hope so!!!
MSNBC'S MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY WEARS TAMPON EARRINGS ON AIR
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07...
This is the very same POS dirt bag that said:
We Own YOUR Children! MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hAAMGatMHssXX
Stay away from my children... you corrupt
depraved
dissolute
immoral
incontinent
incorrigible
licentious
profligate
shameless
sinful
uncontrolled
unprincipled
wanton
wicked
regressive liberal dirt bags!!!
These insane regressive P'sOS need to be stopped, and institutionalized NOW! RIGHT NOW!!!
>
>
So how is this Melissa wearing tampon earrings any worse than what this ignorant conservative sleaze bag says and thinks...???

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
So how is this Melissa wearing tampon earrings any worse than what this ignorant conservative sleaze bag says and thinks...???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LTrX1LRsdUYXX
How about, he didn't say that our children belong to him, and the liberal regressive collective??? Or even republicans!
BIG DIFFERENCE there nicoliar!!!

liberal Public Schools and universities have already destroyed the lives of too many children!
The last thing we need is dirt bag liberal regressives claiming ownership of our/MY children!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, he didn't say that our children belong to him, and the liberal regressive collective??? Or even republicans!
BIG DIFFERENCE there nicoliar!!!
liberal Public Schools and universities have already destroyed the lives of too many children!
The last thing we need is dirt bag liberal regressives claiming ownership of our/MY children!
>
>
She is not saying anything that is not so...

Decent people in every civilized society take ownership of other people's properties and kids..

You see a 6 year old fall off the bicycle and start crying... How would you respond...?

Would you help her up and console her or would you just laugh at her and go on your way...?

You driving down the road and you see heavy smoke poring pouring out a window, would you keep on driving or would you stop and see if you can be of help...?

That's all that taking ownership means...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#7 Jul 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
She is not saying anything that is not so...
Decent people in every civilized society take ownership of other people's properties and kids..
You see a 6 year old fall off the bicycle and start crying... How would you respond...?
Would you help her up and console her or would you just laugh at her and go on your way...?
You driving down the road and you see heavy smoke poring pouring out a window, would you keep on driving or would you stop and see if you can be of help...?
That's all that taking ownership means...
You are joking? Right???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#8 Jul 22, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You are joking? Right???
>
>
Why?

Did I say something funny...?
The right is wrong again

Lincoln, CA

#9 Jul 22, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Why?
Did I say something funny...?
A hall -mark of the right is that they don't take responsibility (ownership) for their actions. That's all that taking ownership means.

Off topic butt I was over at the “chum bucket” in Ukiah this weekend (three different days) and made it quite clear that I was looking for a freak who says he hangs out there and who calls himself “Here is One” and guess what, not one single person spoke up!

The only thing I came away from there with was stomach cramps and the knowledge that One isn’t all he said he was.

Imagine that!
The Infantile left Winged

Paradise, CA

#10 Jul 23, 2013
The right is wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
A hall -mark of the right is that they don't take responsibility (ownership) for their actions. That's all that taking ownership means.
Off topic butt I was over at the “chum bucket” in Ukiah this weekend (three different days) and made it quite clear that I was looking for a freak who says he hangs out there and who calls himself “Here is One” and guess what, not one single person spoke up!
The only thing I came away from there with was stomach cramps and the knowledge that One isn’t all he said he was.
Imagine that!
Oh STFU!!!
That post about taking ownership?
If you really believe that? Then you are extremely naive!!!

The corrupt family law courts, VAWA, and the feminazi's have already made it no problem to take children from their fathers!!!
http://fathers-4-justice.us/
And then there's the CPS??? Taking children from whom ever they feel they should!
And don't give me that crap about they're protecting the children!
I know some who work for CPS and they start crying, when they tell stories of what they've seen this evil organization do to children and families!!!

You idiots have WAY to much trust in government!!!
And that makes you completely naive, and stupid!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Paradise, CA

#11 Jul 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Why?
Did I say something funny...?
Actually no...
It's not funny in the least!
It's sad!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#12 Jul 23, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no...
It's not funny in the least!
It's sad!!!
>
>
Which is sad...?

The fact that some people absolutely don't give a damn about what happens to other people's kids and property or...

The fact that some people will go out of their way to help someone else's kids and protect someone else's property...?
Tree Frog

Paradise, CA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
The right is wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
A hall -mark of the right is that they don't take responsibility (ownership) for their actions. That's all that taking ownership means.
Off topic butt I was over at the “chum bucket” in Ukiah this weekend (three different days) and made it quite clear that I was looking for a freak who says he hangs out there and who calls himself “Here is One” and guess what, not one single person spoke up!
The only thing I came away from there with was stomach cramps and the knowledge that One isn’t all he said he was.
Imagine that!
You went to the chum bucket for 3 consecutive days looking a freak, and you made something quite clear to the patrons while there, no wonder nobody spoke up, that's scary dude.
Tree Frog

Paradise, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
She is not saying anything that is not so...
Decent people in every civilized society take ownership of other people's properties and kids..
You see a 6 year old fall off the bicycle and start crying... How would you respond...?
Would you help her up and console her or would you just laugh at her and go on your way...?
You driving down the road and you see heavy smoke poring pouring out a window, would you keep on driving or would you stop and see if you can be of help...?
That's all that taking ownership means...
No man is an island.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Tree Frog wrote:
<quoted text>
No man is an island.
>
>
That's about it in a nut shell...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#16 Jul 23, 2013
The right is wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
A hall -mark of the right is that they don't take responsibility (ownership) for their actions. That's all that taking ownership means.
Off topic butt I was over at the “chum bucket” in Ukiah this weekend (three different days) and made it quite clear that I was looking for a freak who says he hangs out there and who calls himself “Here is One” and guess what, not one single person spoke up!
The only thing I came away from there with was stomach cramps and the knowledge that One isn’t all he said he was.
Imagine that!
>
>
HERE IS ONE was nothing but a paid 1$ peso per post lying shill, and I do believe I said way back then that he would be gone shortly after if President OBAMA was re elected, and the freak disappeared when?

Sometime around March, wasn't it...?
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Reading what the two "posters" above said is like watching an old "MASH" rerun. Losers talking about crap that doesn't mean crap. You people don't need "Here Is One" you need to grow the f up. What the hell is wrong with you anyway. I don't care if you hate the right-wing but it is business that pays your bills. You are pensioners sucking the life out of us that work so have a little respect for us or I will torture you out here. Ah, forget that, Nah, I will. Regard, That Right Is Wrong Again aka Gramps
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
Reading what the two "posters" above said is like watching an old "MASH" rerun. Losers talking about crap that doesn't mean crap. You people don't need "Here Is One" you need to grow the f up. What the hell is wrong with you anyway. I don't care if you hate the right-wing but it is business that pays your bills. You are pensioners sucking the life out of us that work so have a little respect for us or I will torture you out here. Ah, forget that, Nah, I will. Regard, That Right Is Wrong Again aka Gramps
And reading your posts is like watching old re -runs of Goofy.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2013
I love it when liberals call you names, don't you. Means you win the argument. I get called names all the time; I win a lot of arguments
Local

Clearlake, CA

#20 Jul 24, 2013
DETROIT (AP)-- A federal judge agreed with Detroit on Wednesday and stopped any lawsuits challenging the city's bankruptcy, declaring his courtroom the exclusive venue for legal action in the largest filing by a local government in U.S. history.

Retirees(Public employee union) had sued, claiming the bankruptcy threatened their pensions that are protected by the constitution.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DET...

Judge-" It is in the best interests of the people of the City of Detroit to allow the bankruptcy to go forward."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Way to go CONSERVATARDS! 22 min TWP 20
Deputy ambushed, fatally shot at Houston gas st... 25 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
Why are all the fires getting so big? 3 hr Middle of the road 50
The Last Days of Hillary 4 hr TWP 1
Our EXCEPTIONALISM make us #1 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 9
CONSERVATIVE family values= GUTTER 7 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 17
Man Facing 200 Sexual Molestation Charges in NY... 14 hr Watchdog 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages