Repubs say the European Leaders we Phone Tapped should THANK US!

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Oh My Goodness how stupid

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Oh boy what IDIOTS!

Do you think they can HEAR what they are saying or are they so far gone they don't get it?

They DON'T GET IT! Yeah I know.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Good job bush! Your legacy lives on.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Good job bush! Your legacy lives on.
>
>
What do you mean bush?

Everything is President OBAMA's fault, don't you know that as far as T publicans are concerned US History did not begin until Jan 20 2009...???
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
What do you mean bush?
Everything is President OBAMA's fault, don't you know that as far as T publicans are concerned US History did not begin until Jan 20 2009...???
We were playing around with the numbers being reported and realistically it would take over a million people to listen in on all the calls just from spain.

Maybe a computer has flagged and captured some data from hundreds of millions of calls from Spain butt there aren't enough people in the U.S.to actually monitor ALL phone calls from Europe.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#5 Oct 29, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
We were playing around with the numbers being reported and realistically it would take over a million people to listen in on all the calls just from spain.
Maybe a computer has flagged and captured some data from hundreds of millions of calls from Spain butt there aren't enough people in the U.S.to actually monitor ALL phone calls from Europe.
>
>
This monitoring stuff is nothing new and more than likely it evolved from decades old multinational project ECHELON.

Basically computers monitor conversations and other data transmissions for certain keywords or expressions such as "bomb" "terrorist" "kill president" "nuclear attack" etc etc .

Once the keywords of interest are detected then human monitoring comes into play...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#6 Oct 29, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
This monitoring stuff is nothing new and more than likely it evolved from decades old multinational project ECHELON.
Basically computers monitor conversations and other data transmissions for certain keywords or expressions such as "bomb" "terrorist" "kill president" "nuclear attack" etc etc .
Once the keywords of interest are detected then human monitoring comes into play...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
I agree. For gawds sake everything posted on the internet has been monitored for years. Everything you do with a credit card is recorded. I'd rather the fed know what I'm doing than some capitalistic/corporate blood sucker.

Every educated person in the world knows theyíre being monitored 24 -7 by private industry and since 9 -11 itís being done by EVERY first world government.

No, move on folks, there's nothing here to see, itís just another crises being generated by righties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Bragg Salmon Festival 10 hr Middle of the road 1
Lib and Con Americans Hate Each Other 10 hr Middle of the road 47
Are wally -mart store closings and worker layof... 11 hr Middle of the road 11
Bruce Jenner after coming out as a trangender s... 11 hr Middle of the road 11
Lots of people haven't signed up for policies u... 12 hr Middle of the road 3
Democrats refuse to enroll in Obamacare Sat Local 1
Harry Reid Got Beat Up By His Bro Larry Sat Nice job libtards 17
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE