Liberals Are Right. Country Needs Their Stuff

Posted in the Richvale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Let me see, what is it now? Oh I remember. We use Wind power and solar to drive around with. We use O-Care so when we are old we die faster. We sit on our butts and wait for someone to give us a living. We call everybody that doesnít agree with us a racist so we can feel like a superior white boy/girl. We use the IRS, EPA, NSA and any other agencies to keep those that care about the country down. We hate Christians, T-Party, Military and Conservatives the most of all, I mean they really suck. We know more than anyone in history has ever known. If we were a Paula Deen Cookbook on how smart we are we would have as many pages as O-Care. If missed anything you skunk headed liberals can ad it on. You guys are the best, I mean this country is really doing good now. I give you jerked up crap Congratulations on making the left and right hate the hell out of each other; liberal version of bringing us "together". Thanks man, see ya don't wanna be ya.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Are You a Virgin???...
Infantile Left Winged

Oroville, CA

#3 Jul 4, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Are You a Virgin???...
More kindergarten level liberal creativity???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
More kindergarten level liberal creativity???
>
>
Hey, CRACK RABBIT was one of the folks that helped run out HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL out of TOPIX... so cool it dummy!!!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
More kindergarten level liberal creativity???
Hey!!!....You Call It Kindergarten Level....The Rest Of The Country Calls It {Republican Level}.....

And It's Not Creativity....It's Just Plain Ole Hard Core Facts....

Stop Being {Mad} at Everyone Because {Your} Party Can't Produce a Viable Candidate.....

Perhaps You Should Start Practicing Saying....Mrs President
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#6 Jul 4, 2013
This forum is really starting to suck, good thing I have social mobility so I can get right in the mix. You need to go to bar and get in a fight. The real question is are Conservative men aka Alpha males going to let a bunch of sniveler kiss asses like you run things. Don't think so little boys.
Christopher Thrawn

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2013
The Republican party is dead. Ignore them.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
This forum is really starting to suck, good thing I have social mobility so I can get right in the mix. You need to go to bar and get in a fight. The real question is are Conservative men aka Alpha males going to let a bunch of sniveler kiss asses like you run things. Don't think so little boys.
Well....Itís Not An Issue Of Them Letting The Liberals Run Things....

Itís a Question Of....{Can The Republican Alpha Male Stop Them}???....

But Thatís The Difference Between Democrats and Republicans....Democrats Run Things....While Republicans {Ruin} Things....

Iím Gonna Go With {No} On Republicans Stopping Them.......The Last Feller The Republicans Sent To Be President.....Had a Grudge Against Big Bird!!!!....Can You Believe It?!?!?....With All The Mess That Republican Bush Left Us....Romney Wanted To Beat Big Bird Up.....

This Is Why Republicans Canít Get Back Into The White House.....Theyíve Never Had a Clue....And {Now}....The Country Is Realizing That Republicans Have Never Had a Clue....
Thatís Why The Party Is Dying....

Now Tell Me Something Positive Or {Good For The Country} The Republicans Have Done In The Last Two Republican Presidents......Or Even Three.....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Christopher Thrawn wrote:
The Republican party is dead. Ignore them.
The More They Fail.....The Farther To The Right They Go....
Christopher Thrawn

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
The More They Fail.....The Farther To The Right They Go....
and the farther right they go the less relevant they are to mainstream America.
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#11 Jul 4, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!!!....You Call It Kindergarten Level....The Rest Of The Country Calls It {Republican Level}..
No the most call it liberal level.
And I'm not a republican, so your kindergarten / liberal attacks on republicans are just like you... meaningless!
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#13 Jul 4, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
The More They Fail.....The Farther To The Right They Go....
Oh, but it has taken a very sharp left...

Exposing President Barack Obama and his Lies
List of Obamaís Failures.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-obamas-failures

List of Obama failures is long
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/opinion/fred-...

President Obamaís Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...

***This is a good long list***
: A Short List of Obama Lies and Failures.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama/2012/10/20/li...
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but it has taken a very sharp left...
Exposing President Barack Obama and his Lies
List of Obamaís Failures.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-obamas-failures
List of Obama failures is long
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/opinion/fred-...
President Obamaís Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
***This is a good long list***
: A Short List of Obama Lies and Failures.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama/2012/10/20/li...
You have posted a lot of facts which are good but the problem is when you are debating this liberals don't care about these facts. They actually see them as accomplishments. The Government has stolen money from the private sector, liberals like that and that is all that counts. It encourages more government theft which empowers them. So Managing the Government/Economy isn't their actual reason for being. It is controlling every God Damn one of us like we were slaves. Stealing as much money from us as they can with regulations and police power. Know what I mean? You better because you are spitting up a rope.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#16 Jul 5, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
No the most call it liberal level.
And I'm not a republican, so your kindergarten / liberal attacks on republicans are just like you... meaningless!
How Do I Know Youíre Not a Republican???....

You Talk Like a Republican....

You Appear Mad At Everything Like a Republican.....

You Accuse Anything That Doesnít Praise The Rich as Liberal....

Click This Link To see If Youíre a Republican Or Not.....And Be Honest With The Results!!!....

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/republior_a_dem...

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but it has taken a very sharp left...
Exposing President Barack Obama and his Lies
List of Obamaís Failures.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-obamas-failures
List of Obama failures is long
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/opinion/fred-...
President Obamaís Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
***This is a good long list***
: A Short List of Obama Lies and Failures.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama/2012/10/20/li...
Those Are a Lot Of Republican Web sites Youíre Using To Get Your {NON REPUBLICAN} Point across....

Are You Absotivley Posilutely {Sure}....Youíre Not a Republican???...

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>You have posted a lot of facts which are good but the problem is when you are debating this liberals don't care about these facts. They actually see them as accomplishments. The Government has stolen money from the private sector, liberals like that and that is all that counts. It encourages more government theft which empowers them. So Managing the Government/Economy isn't their actual reason for being. It is controlling every God Damn one of us like we were slaves. Stealing as much money from us as they can with regulations and police power. Know what I mean? You better because you are spitting up a rope.
Ok....I {Know}!!!!....That You are a Republican....And Hereís What Gave It Away....

1- You Think Youíre Being Robbed By The Government....

2- Only a Republican Would Think Itís Possible To Spit Up a Rope....

If You Could Make The Regulations.....What Would They Be???....
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#19 Jul 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Are a Lot Of Republican Web sites Youíre Using To Get Your {NON REPUBLICAN} Point across....
Are You Absotivley Posilutely {Sure}....Youíre Not a Republican???...
Yes I'm very sure that I'm not a Republican!

"Butt" one thing is for sure... you are really stupid! And you like most all liberals, need to grow up!!!!

How Liberals Think
Liberals Tend To Be Childish, Resentful, and Authoritarian.
A very important element in the liberal personality -- an element closely related to the egoism -- is resentment coupled with envy. That is why in the past liberalism has sometimes been called an ideology based on resentment. The liberal finds very distasteful the notion that some people are brighter than he is, better looking, more industrious, more righteous or moral, more cultured, more artistic, more capable, or more successful. And he regards these people who are better than he is -- and because of being better, more powerful -- as a threat, as an irksome constraint. This envy and resentment is in a way a carryover into adult life of the sort of resentment that a spoiled, self-indulgent child might feel toward a parent who won't let him do exactly what he wants to do, a parent who won't let him eat all the cookies in the cookie jar or torment an animal for his amusement or "play with himself," to use a familiar euphemism. It may express itself in infancy in the form of a tantrum. In adulthood it is expressed as a strong attraction to the ideology of egalitarianism: the idea that no one is better than anyone else.
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs9...
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2013
Childish Liberalism Alert!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2...

Why are liberals so childish?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

7 Non-Political Differences Between Liberals and Conservatives.

1) Conservatives are more patriotic than liberals:

2) It's socially acceptable for liberals to lie about conservatives:

3) Conservatives are results-oriented. Liberals are not: If you understand one thing about liberals, understand this: Liberalism is nothing more than "childlike emotionalism applied to adult issues."

4) Conservatives care about the Constitution. Liberals don't:

5) Liberals are much more misogynistic than conservatives: If you're a prominent conservative woman, you will be deluged with rape threats, death threats, attacks on your family, attacks on your looks, and offers to give you a good screwing as a public service.

6) Conservatives are happier people than liberals: Despite all the claims you hear that conservatives are angry, cruel, and mean, conservatives are much happier people than liberals. This is something that has been consistently proven in studies and, let's face it -- anyone who knows a lot of liberals and conservatives will tell you that it's not a surprise.

7) Conservatives are better Christians than liberals: Certainly there are debates about social conservatism and Christianity on the conservative side of the fence, but Christian conservatism is considered to be a honorable and important part of the Republican base. People are going to hate to hear this, despite the fact it's absolutely true, but Christianity and liberalism have become largely incompatible. That's because there are so many liberals who are implacably hostile to Christianity

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#21 Jul 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....I {Know}!!!!....That You are a Republican....And Hereís What Gave It Away....
1- You Think Youíre Being Robbed By The Government....
I think I am??? ROTFLMAO I know for a fact I am...
And stupid as a stone? Republicans are doing the ripping off too!!!
You are the stupidest liberal lemming to have posted on these TOPIX pages!!! ROTFLMAO at you, you ignorant buffoon!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#22 Jul 5, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm very sure that I'm not a Republican!
"Butt" one thing is for sure... you are really stupid! And you like most all liberals, need to grow up!!!!
How Liberals Think
Liberals Tend To Be Childish, Resentful, and Authoritarian.
A very important element in the liberal personality -- an element closely related to the egoism -- is resentment coupled with envy. That is why in the past liberalism has sometimes been called an ideology based on resentment. The liberal finds very distasteful the notion that some people are brighter than he is, better looking, more industrious, more righteous or moral, more cultured, more artistic, more capable, or more successful. And he regards these people who are better than he is -- and because of being better, more powerful -- as a threat, as an irksome constraint. This envy and resentment is in a way a carryover into adult life of the sort of resentment that a spoiled, self-indulgent child might feel toward a parent who won't let him do exactly what he wants to do, a parent who won't let him eat all the cookies in the cookie jar or torment an animal for his amusement or "play with himself," to use a familiar euphemism. It may express itself in infancy in the form of a tantrum. In adulthood it is expressed as a strong attraction to the ideology of egalitarianism: the idea that no one is better than anyone else.
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs9...
>
>
You ain't sure of anything, and you buy into the weirdest crap, dummy!

Don't you know that, deep inside, a "liberal" is what every conservative wants to be when he grows up..????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz for President 1 hr 0fact0 36
Ted Cruz Can Get Elected President 1 hr Ultraman 16
Bibi the hero beats Obama the zero 1 hr Local 61
the criminal arrogance of hillary clinton 1 hr Local 3
Five years in and five busted predictions-about... 2 hr 0fact0 66
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Almost amish 71,703
will they ever learn 2 hr 0fact0 1
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]