Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,012
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
madoff zionism

United States

#75998 Aug 26, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
zionists bribe Congress and pimp the judges , so that the apartheid kosher nostra can practice imperialism , while pretending to be ''victims''........see SPECHLER v TOBIN , Gatekeepers , THE LAW IN THESE PARTS and RABBI BOTEACH AND THE MONEY LAUNDERING RABBIS AND ORGAN GHOULS.
AURORA COLO

United States

#75999 Aug 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just shows that Jews are not a monolithic force. You have cited the opinions of a Jew to support your conspiracy theory.
Judaism is an ancient religion ..........zionism is a new racist cult of war profiteers..........the zionist fifth column of joey Mimbs celebrates the cowardly israeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , USS COLE and Lockerbie.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76000 Aug 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlymate---homeless people of America thank you!.........my name means *the word of god!
HughBe----1) When you go back to your street community tell them that I say, you're welcome.
2) Is that god Satan or Baal?
3) Most of your post seems to have originated with your god and so there is a clear connection between both of you. Keep it up as you are on the path.
my real name, ran through the bible code come backs with a hit; the word of god

that's just the way it is. it isn't a lie. it isn't even a boast. it's a fact.

re; homeless

the son of man has no place to lay his head

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76001 Aug 26, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Now, I wonder where the fu-ck dear Hugh is.
I am sure a man of your means can afford a better cook than him
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76002 Aug 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am sure a man of your means can afford a better cook than him
Did you man cook or co-ck? ha ha ha

On a more serious note, I'd vomit if Hugh offered me food or water since I consider him impure in body and mind - his vibes, at times, are repulsive!

Beneath that veneer of joviality, holier-than-thou attitude and kind spirit, lies a rabid fanatic and a sex pervert and a creep with an massive inferiority complex.

Take care.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76003 Aug 26, 2014
typo

Did you MEAN cook or co-ck? ha ha ha
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#76004 Aug 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Oh ... and now those guys too...hey, its coming....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCW2hxux3RoXX
Uzi you forgot who's side you are on you idiot. The Jews have opened Europe up to the Muslims but they have closed Israel to immigrants apart from Jews. Now I now that you are one of the unpaid trolls for sure. You must be stupid or just a master of the lie?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76005 Aug 27, 2014
Cook or co-ck? LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76006 Aug 27, 2014
BTW, the accomplished Israeli pianist, Raymond Goldstein, attended the re-opening of the fully refurbished Chabad-Lubavitch House in South Mumbai. The entire troupe from Israel and the 25 rabbis who attended the solemn ceremony are staying in some of the fab suites in the Taj that's about 5 to 7 minutes away from the place. Yesterday, at the opening ceremony, the kitchen fires were not lit and so the whole smorgasbord of kosher food (with all the ingredients and utensils and flown down especially from Israel) was prepared by the master chefs in the Taj kitchens under close supervision from the rabbis.

Location hidden

#76007 Aug 27, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi you forgot who's side you are on you idiot. The Jews have opened Europe up to the Muslims but they have closed Israel to immigrants apart from Jews. Now I now that you are one of the unpaid trolls for sure. You must be stupid or just a master of the lie?
who opened Australia for the convicts?

Location hidden

#76008 Aug 27, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
On a more serious note, I'd vomit if Hugh offered me food or water since I consider him impure in body and mind - his vibes, at times, are repulsive!
thats pretty much par for the course with regard to your views about most people

Misanthropy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misanthropy
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Beneath that veneer of joviality, holier-than-thou attitude and kind spirit, lies a rabid fanatic and a sex pervert and a creep with an massive inferiority complex.
Take care.
That pretty much sums him up

Location hidden

#76009 Aug 27, 2014
JOEL wrote:
...are staying in some of the fab suites...
"fab" suites??? Your choice of language is sooooo ga........
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76010 Aug 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

thats pretty much par for the course with regard to your views about most people

Misanthropy
These observations of exchange of vibes is beyond science.

In fact, I am often ill when I eat out which is often or used to be.

These days, I stick to juice or dry snacks unless the level of purity (vibes of the human handlers radiating from the foods) are passable otherwise I have to suffer for hours if I consume food/drinks from prepared/handled by people radiating these disturbing vibes.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76011 Aug 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That pretty much sums him up
Yes, but Hugh is in many ways a better human being than you.

So, improve yourself but the problem is that you're not surrounded since birth by refined people in family, clients, neighborhood or friends and so the pathetic standards have become deep rooted.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76012 Aug 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"fab" suites??? Your choice of language is sooooo ga........
Not in India.

Fab from fabulous.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76013 Aug 27, 2014
WHAT SHOULD A RELIGIOUS BOOK COMPULSORILY INCLUDE?

Each religious scripture is limited by the personality of its author which is why misleading, false and limited information is found in the religious scriptures of the world.

However, a religious book, no matter how limited in scope, should essentially include the following key features if it is to be taken up for serious investigation in terms of rationality and mystical experience:

1) Every religious book should lay out the blueprint of soul, self, mind, emotion, life and body and reveal how they're connected with each other and with general nature.

2) It should give out details of the various subtle planes of existence that're figuratively called the heavens and hells.

3) It should map out the specific force centers in the body/above the head to give readers a glimpse into the deep mind-matter connections.

4) It should lay out details of the phenomena of death and of afterlife.

Location hidden

#76014 Aug 27, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in India.
Fab from fabulous.
So people in India use outdated slang? wow, talk about being behind the curve. Not very avant garde.

Location hidden

#76015 Aug 27, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but Hugh is in many ways a better human being than you.
So, improve yourself but the problem is that you're not surrounded since birth by refined people in family, clients, neighborhood or friends and so the pathetic standards have become deep rooted.
So all I need to do is become a sex pervert and religious fanatic, and then I will be a better person? Where do I sign up?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76016 Aug 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So people in India use outdated slang? wow, talk about being behind the curve. Not very avant garde.
LOL.

In view of the facts that your English is below par, your sense of style zero, your reasoning skills pathetic, your formal education horrible, your exposure to luxurious living nil and your acquaintance with refined people non-existent thus you view everything through the crude perspective of sexuality.

Grow up.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76017 Aug 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So all I need to do is become a sex pervert and religious fanatic, and then I will be a better person?
You are a sex pervert and a religious fanatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feinstein Got Her Pants In A Wad 18 min I voted did you 45
Plutocracy : A Great Way of Life! 23 min I voted did you 5
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 28 min I voted did you 17
Chico dems 1 hr I voted did you 5
BO is a Communist & U. Teachers Love it. 11 hr The Plutocrat 14
We passed 18 trillion in debt this week 20 hr I voted did you 36
Many Teachers Hate the Country They Live In 20 hr Nice job libtards 3
Richvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web