Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72044 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72105 Apr 21, 2014
JESUS

The Buddhist Himmis Monastery in the Himalayas have manuscripts detailing the arrival of Jesus with his entourage of disciples in Ladakh. They stayed in the monastery. Besides, the court records of Emperor Kanishka show that Jesus solved a major dispute between the Mahayana and Hinayana sects of Buddhism. The records of the Nath yogis show that Jesus lived with them for a few years.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72106 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Liar Liar

On the Allah thread you used to post moment by moment your routines such as Sandalwood baths and meditation in the early hours of the morning...
Yes, I said that MOST of my yogic experiences are of a spontaneous nature since age 4 and not as a result of meditation.

That phase of meditation lasted for a year at the most but prior or post that I have never meditated and was marked by few yogic experiences.

I repeat that MOST of my yogic experiences from age 4 are of a spontaneous nature.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72107 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Where is his Christian grave?
Really speaking, a true yogi discards every vestige of ancestral faith which was Jewish in case of Jesus.

Jesus did not establish Christianity - his disciples did.

A yogi has nothing to do with religion or book or ancestral inheritance.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72109 Apr 21, 2014
ASPIRATION AND ROOT MANTRA

Aspiration while concentration on a specific root mantra held in the field of a particular force center in the body leads most easily to yogic experiences. Each force center has its own special mantra that can activate it. The lower force centers beginning from the gross physical up to the illumined mind plane lie in the body with the illumined mind's force center being the region corresponding to the pineal.

The superior force centers lie in the planes above the head.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72110 Apr 21, 2014
I have also heard that Jesus stayed in the Jaggannath temple complex at Puri in the Indian state of Orissa and that there exists a cave in Rishikesh in which Jesus stayed and in which he entered spontaneous trance states.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72111 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I said that MOST of my yogic experiences are of a spontaneous nature since age 4 and not as a result of meditation.
That phase of meditation lasted for a year at the most but prior or post that I have never meditated and was marked by few yogic experiences.
I repeat that MOST of my yogic experiences from age 4 are of a spontaneous nature.
You said you NEVER meditate. Now you admitted you used to. Which, by the way, was substantially longer than a year.

I wasnt questioning your yogic experiences....mainly because they have no bearing on this forum

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72112 Apr 21, 2014
It is the common experience of a few persons that if one enters into an indrawn state in the cave in Rishikesh in which Jesus supposedly stayed for weeks that his force field manifests there and communicates with the person.

Location hidden

#72113 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really speaking, a true yogi discards every vestige of ancestral faith which was Jewish in case of Jesus.
Jesus did not establish Christianity - his disciples did.
A yogi has nothing to do with religion or book or ancestral inheritance.
Then why did you cite his Jewish grave?

And by the way, I am not buying your attempt at spiritual imperialism. Jesus was no more a yogi than hot dogs have cheese in them.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72114 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You said you NEVER meditate. Now you admitted you used to. Which, by the way, was substantially longer than a year.
These are my words to Former:

"I NEVER meditate and MOST of my yogic experiences from age 4 are of a spontaneous nature."

Did I say that I have NEVER MEDITATED in my life and that ALL of my yogic experiences are of a spontaneous nature? No.

What I meant was that I don't meditate these days and yes I have never meditated in the past (except for that short phase a couple of years ago and mind you that that meditative phase produced the least number and the least profound yogic experiences).

As said to Former, MOST of my yogic experiences are of a spontaneous nature since age 4.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72115 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I wasnt questioning your yogic experiences....mainly because they have no bearing on this forum
But, I have never entered into a discussion with you on yogic states since you're not the right person to discuss yogic experiences with.

I mean you know nothing about inner states, planes of consciousness, ascent of force, descent of force, force centers in the body, force centers above the head, bipolarity of the higher force, mantra, trance, stasis and so on.

Similarly, I never discuss Math, Physics or Chem with you knowing your low level of competence in these subjects despite your alleged PhD in a scientific discipline.

I can only discuss yogic experiences with competent and intelligent persons since both debators to the conversation need to have experienced the yogic states and have the essential intelligence to know the subtle shades of meaning of each inner experience or its outer manifestation.

I usually type monologues on some of my yogic experiences.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72116 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Then why did you cite his Jewish grave?
Due to his stupid disciples who interred his body in a Jewish grave.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72117 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Liar
On the Allah thread you used to post moment by moment your routines such as Sandalwood baths and meditation in the early hours of the morning...
Is he a liar? What's new?

He said he also has a meditation room, and no one is allowed to enter, neither the servants to clean.

He said that at the age of 4 he turned vegan, had his first boner and had spontaneous yogic experiences. For the latter I assume he had them out-of-nothing that according to you it's an absurdity. See, how many nice things happened to him at age 4? Once started to point out this age 4, then canalized all the BS to that period.

The Fool dude also said he stopped to practicing Yoga and he's surprised to still have yogic experiences. But what is there to be surprised if he had spontaneous yogic experiences since age 4?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72118 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And by the way, I am not buying your attempt at spiritual imperialism. Jesus was no more a yogi than hot dogs have cheese in them.
As I just said that you know NOTHING about yogic states.

If Jesus was not a yogi then how do you explain his transfiguration, walking on water, healing diseases with a glance/touch, re-entering the waking consciousness 3 days after the crucifixion and so on?

Try answering these questions:

1) Which forces are involved in the above paranormal feats?

2) To which plane do these forces belong?

3) What is their station in the body?

4) How are these forces activated?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72119 Apr 21, 2014
SPONTANEOUS YOGIC EXPERIENCES

Yogic experiences are of a spontaneous nature in a person if his consciousness is subtle enough to be in activated mode most of the time due to deep inner aspiration 24/7 or due to past birth influences and/or if the mantra he uses has fixed its power in the particular force center. Meditation is a lower stage. At a higher stage the yogic experiences become spontaneous.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72120 Apr 21, 2014
With me I have been spontaneously seeing the inner lights and hearing the inner sounds since age 4.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72121 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
JESUS
The Buddhist Himmis Monastery in the Himalayas have manuscripts detailing the arrival of Jesus with his entourage of disciples in Ladakh. They stayed in the monastery. Besides, the court records of Emperor Kanishka show that Jesus solved a major dispute between the Mahayana and Hinayana sects of Buddhism. The records of the Nath yogis show that Jesus lived with them for a few years.
There is nothing that can be considered proof, and you know it.

Even in Japan there is the so called Tomb of Christ. If you go to Tokio you can read that on road indications.

But still no evidence that it's the tomb of Christ.

Location hidden

#72122 Apr 21, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he also has a meditation room, and no one is allowed to enter, neither the servants to clean.
He said that at the age of 4 he turned vegan, had his first boner and had spontaneous yogic experiences. For the latter I assume he had them out-of-nothing that according to you it's an absurdity. See, how many nice things happened to him at age 4? Once started to point out this age 4, then canalized all the BS to that period.
The Fool dude also said he stopped to practicing Yoga and he's surprised to still have yogic experiences. But what is there to be surprised if he had spontaneous yogic experiences since age 4?
Who remembers age 4 anyhow?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72123 Apr 21, 2014
My yogic experiences always come to me in the waking state or at times they could manifest in a slightly indrawn state. I don't need to sit in a yogic asana to get the yogic experiences.

Location hidden

#72124 Apr 21, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a meditation room.

Its called the John.

Many of my deepest thoughts arise from there. I wish I was kidding, but I am not.

Location hidden

#72125 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
As I just said that you know NOTHING about yogic states.
If Jesus was not a yogi then how do you explain his transfiguration, walking on water, healing diseases with a glance/touch, re-entering the waking consciousness 3 days after the crucifixion and so on?
Old wives tales that unfortunately got codified.

But new flash - not every paranormally gifted person is a Yogi. You are too self impressed with your culture (of which I dont believe you are a real participant of).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can We Trust the FBI? 10 min Liberals Killing USA 4
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... 6 hr Liberals Killing ... 3
Deers In A Headlight 10 hr First Amendment 1
Voter Suppression in Alabama is Cause for Feder... 20 hr Zack Klein 11
Richest Counties In America. They would be Libs 21 hr Godfrey 3
News Wood fire advisory issued Tuesday for fourth ti... Wed Paul Bunyan 1
Alabamians turned the "Yella Dog" Moore into RO... Wed a-citizen 3

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages