Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71113 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton left Bush a budget surplus and Bush tripled the debt. Cutting taxes and not paying for 2 wars and Medicare Rx benefit. He sent innocent young Americans to be blown up and killed in a war in Iraq - nothing to do with 9/11 (by his own admission) and no threat to use whatsoever. He lied us into that war. And that's lie that cost lives and limbs and brain injuries. Then he kept us there and let the next guy worry about getting us out.
True about Bin Laddin. Clinton could/should done more. When the USS Cole was attacked, toward the end of his term, we were still working on just who had done it. It was a work in progress when 9/11 happened. Both admins were guilty on that one - fair enough. The enemy was elusive. You can't just starting bombing countries for no reason, as Bush did with Iraq.
We were losing jobs at 750,000/month as Obama was being sworn in in 2009. Were these his fault? Clinton's? Get serious. This has been reversed though not fast enough. This was a very deep recession and it's a very slow recovery.
W started TARP (and also started fast and furious). The stimulus money was borrowed to prevent full fledged world-wide depression (and currency collapse) which was accomplished.
Yes, things could have (and were on track to) been far worse than they were. W basically trashed the country in every way imaginable (inc our reputation and world standing) and then he handed the keys to the next guy "president blackenstein" (as bill maher says)
I suppose you're one of the ones till looking for the black guy's birth certificate? you know,, the Kenyan commie
The surplus was due to Republicans winning the House. W did not start Fast and Furious. That was Obama. It was project Gunrunner under Bush and that was discontinued as soon as they realized it didn't work.

The financial collapse was due to the CRA and Fannie/Freddie purchase of sub prime loans as well as Clinton not regulating CDO's. You really need to do some research...

This should help...

Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71115 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds more like anti-semitism than Karma.

What exactly did Jews do to deserve their fate?
In the ordinary consciousness, one deserves what one receives in keeping with the causal laws - what we sow, we reap.

Nothing happens without a cause.

The causation can be complex and invisible to the surface mind.

So, what underlying cause led to the Holocaust?

If not past birth karma then was it something in the heredity or was it something to do with the karma of the victims in the present life?

There has to be a causality at the psychological, emotional, physical and/or heredity levels.

BTW, what do you understand by karma?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71116 Apr 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it can be argued that most of our security state problems right now (NSA eavesdropping etc) are consequences of precisely thinking of 911 not as of a law enforcement problem (a bunch of criminal misfits who unfortunately succeded), but as a national security problem.
As a result, we pretty much created both the modern Al Queda, AND the modern security state - all a result of an extreme over-reaction based on fear and nationalism.
Benghazi!
We definitely created the Taliban. They were the Afghans we were backing in their fight against the Soviet Union.

Another policy that came back to bite us in the asx.(We also used to be friends with Saddam.)

Fox kept many of us ignorant and then W et al played up the fear to take away our rights.

No nation attacked us. They were criminals, with some help form the many who hate us for our actions, not our freedom..

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71117 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would you think people of the bible were perfect? You aren''t. Who are you to judge?
Indulging in incest, pimping one's own sister-wife and willingness to perform a human sacrifice are the deeds of abnormal people.

Those individuals claiming to be in touch with a typal being who says it is G-d should have sublime karma and not sink to the level of savages and wild beasts but then the G-d they worshiped himself commanded them to indulge in such acts of barbarism - a case of birds of a feather flock together.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71118 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The surplus was due to Republicans winning the House. W did not start Fast and Furious. That was Obama. It was project Gunrunner under Bush and that was discontinued as soon as they realized it didn't work.
The financial collapse was due to the CRA and Fannie/Freddie purchase of sub prime loans as well as Clinton not regulating CDO's. You really need to do some research...
This should help...
Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...
You're wrong. Stopping watching Fox News. Read the history of the program.

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_s...

If you don't give credit to Clinton for the surplus, then why blame Obama for the current deficit? He hasn't increased the debt anymore than W did, and W didn't have to spend our way of his own recession. Obama did.

The GOP has been all about de-regulating. W said we should be "an ownership society." Fact is not everyone can afford a house. Nor should they. Ever hear of predatory lending?

So Clinton admitted a mistake. How refreshing! Ever hear Bush do that? Or Rumsfeld? Cheney? Evil dudes.

Next thing you'll be telling me corporations are people and money is speech.

Ever hear of the corrupting influence of money on politics?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71119 Apr 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Indulging in incest, pimping one's own sister-wife and willingness to perform a human sacrifice are the deeds of abnormal people.
Those individuals claiming to be in touch with a typal being who says it is G-d should have sublime karma and not sink to the level of savages and wild beasts but then the G-d they worshiped himself commanded them to indulge in such acts of barbarism - a case of birds of a feather flock together.
I guess you would have simply told the truth and been killed on the spot. Right?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71120 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Stopping watching Fox News. Read the history of the program.
"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] "
If you don't give credit to Clinton for the surplus, then why blame Obama for the current deficit? He hasn't increased the debt anymore than W did, and W didn't have to spend our way of his own recession. Obama did.
The GOP has been all about de-regulating. W said we should be "an ownership society." Fact is not everyone can afford a house. Nor should they. Ever hear of predatory lending?
So Clinton admitted a mistake. How refreshing! Ever hear Bush do that? Or Rumsfeld? Cheney? Evil dudes.
Next thing you'll be telling me corporations are people and money is speech.
Ever hear of the corrupting influence of money on politics?
Here's the truth...Gunrunner tracked guns..F&F DID NOT...

Project Gunrunner was a multinational effort involving the use of eTrace, a Web-based program, "that provides for the electronic exchange of traced firearm data in a secure internet-based environment."

Operation Fast & Furious increased cross-border firearms trafficking to the extent that 2,000 dangerous, lethal weapons went missing entirely as no method for tracking them was employed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/projec...

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71121 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess you would have simply told the truth and been killed on the spot. Right?
First, a sensible person would not marry his sibling.

Second, a chaste couple would prefer death than agree to the woman being pimped out to others like a whore.

Third, a conscientious person would never even think of performing a human sacrifice.

You have the intelligence of an ass and the morals of a swine wallowing in the sewer.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71122 Apr 8, 2014
HUGH,

Using simple arithmetical rules, can you prove that 1 = 2?

Use: a^2 - a^2.

Please don't cancel out the term (a^2 - a^2 to make it 0) but use it to prove the case.

(smiles)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71123 Apr 8, 2014
Wrong again. The black guy took the rap for the white guy's program:

20062008: Operation Wide Receiver and other probes[edit]

Operation Wide Receiver[edit]

The suspicious sale of AR-15s led to Operation Wide Receiver.[31]
The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division.[31]

With the use of surveillance equipment, ATF agents monitored additional sales by Detty to straw purchasers. With assurance from ATF "that Mexican officials would be conducting surveillance or interdictions when guns got to the other side of the border",[12] Detty would sell a total of about 450 guns during the operation.[30] These included AR-15s, semi-automatic AK-pattern rifles, and Colt .38s. The majority of the guns were eventually lost as they moved into Mexico.[6][31][32][33]

As the later DOJ OIG Report documented, under Wide Receiver coordination of ATF Tucson with the ATF Mexico City Office (MCO) and with Mexican law enforcement had been haphazard. Discussions of getting tracking devices from Raytheon were not followed up. ATF field agents and the cooperating gun dealer had been told by ATF supervisors that the guns were being interdicted before they could reach Mexico, but only 64 of the 474 guns had actually been seized. The kingpin sought by walking the guns, Israel Egurrola-Leon, turned out to be the target of a larger drug case Operation Iron River run by OCDETF. After Operation Wide Receiver was ended, several attorneys at the Phoenix USAO who reviewed the Wide Receiver cases for prosecution found the cases had been so poorly managed that they were reluctant to bring any of them to trial.[1]

At the time, under the Bush administration Department of Justice (DOJ), no arrests or indictments were made. After President Barack Obama took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver and found that guns had been allowed into the hands of suspected gun traffickers. Indictments began in 2010, over three years after Wide Receiver concluded. As of October 4, 2011, nine people had been charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms.[23] As of November, charges against one defendant had been dropped; five of them had pled guilty, and one had been sentenced to one year and one day in prison. Two of them remained fugitives.[31]

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71124 Apr 8, 2014
First, a sensible person would not marry his sibling.

So you know how all sensible thought 4,000 years ago. Interesting

Second, a chaste couple would prefer death than agree to the woman being pimped out to others like a whore.

Do you have any examples?

Third, a conscientious person would never even think of performing a human sacrifice.
You have the intelligence of an ass and the morals of a swine wallowing in the sewer.

Someone made a human sacrifice?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71125 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
Wrong again. The black guy took the rap for the white guy's program:
20062008: Operation Wide Receiver and other probes[edit]
Operation Wide Receiver[edit]
The suspicious sale of AR-15s led to Operation Wide Receiver.[31]
The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division.[31]
With the use of surveillance equipment, ATF agents monitored additional sales by Detty to straw purchasers. With assurance from ATF "that Mexican officials would be conducting surveillance or interdictions when guns got to the other side of the border",[12] Detty would sell a total of about 450 guns during the operation.[30] These included AR-15s, semi-automatic AK-pattern rifles, and Colt .38s. The majority of the guns were eventually lost as they moved into Mexico.[6][31][32][33]
As the later DOJ OIG Report documented, under Wide Receiver coordination of ATF Tucson with the ATF Mexico City Office (MCO) and with Mexican law enforcement had been haphazard. Discussions of getting tracking devices from Raytheon were not followed up. ATF field agents and the cooperating gun dealer had been told by ATF supervisors that the guns were being interdicted before they could reach Mexico, but only 64 of the 474 guns had actually been seized. The kingpin sought by walking the guns, Israel Egurrola-Leon, turned out to be the target of a larger drug case Operation Iron River run by OCDETF. After Operation Wide Receiver was ended, several attorneys at the Phoenix USAO who reviewed the Wide Receiver cases for prosecution found the cases had been so poorly managed that they were reluctant to bring any of them to trial.[1]
At the time, under the Bush administration Department of Justice (DOJ), no arrests or indictments were made. After President Barack Obama took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver and found that guns had been allowed into the hands of suspected gun traffickers. Indictments began in 2010, over three years after Wide Receiver concluded. As of October 4, 2011, nine people had been charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms.[23] As of November, charges against one defendant had been dropped; five of them had pled guilty, and one had been sentenced to one year and one day in prison. Two of them remained fugitives.[31]
Why was F & F created if there was an already admitted failed program? Blame Bush?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71126 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was F & F created if there was an already admitted failed program? Blame Bush?
Not the first or last time we've had our own weapons used against us.

Stupid policy under Bush; and same under Obama.

You can't shine this turd.

Stupid drug policy; stupid border policy.

All bad.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71127 Apr 8, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first or last time we've had our own weapons used against us.
Stupid policy under Bush; and same under Obama.
You can't shine this turd.
Stupid drug policy; stupid border policy.
All bad.
Agreed, but a border agent died and once again there was a coverup.

It's always the coverup that gets them in trouble.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71128 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is you claim to know who was David's great-great grandmother. Now you either know or you are lying to us.
Which is it?
Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?

HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
(DECLARE the FEELINGS that moved you to ask the question.)

Adam---According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?

HughBe--- My son, I am still waiting for you to declare your reason for asking the question. Stop dodging and shifting as that will not help you.

Adam---The reason is you claim to know who was David's great-great grandmother. Now you either know or you are lying to us. Which is it?

HughBe---1. As I have said you talk like a duck and walk like a duck.
2. You are as sensible a MAD donkey.
3. Prove your madness.

PS: A) One of the 7 pillars of your belief system is LIE.
B)I am not a rabbi and so I do NOT think that it is Kosher to be DISHONEST. I am also not God Almighty but I am certainly a god to you and can make mistakes.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71129 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but a border agent died and once again there was a coverup.
It's always the coverup that gets them in trouble.
Agreed.

And how many US troops died in Iraq and Afghanistan? And for what?

Young men coming home blown apart; burns; brain injuries etc. for what?

Same with Vietnam. LBJ escalated that one and Nixon took his time. getting us out.

What good did we do in any of these places?

WWII I could see it. Not these fiascos.

War of 1812 - yes! Not this other bullshxt. Military adventurism followed by nation building. Bullshxt . Just my 2 cents.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71130 Apr 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?
HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
(DECLARE the FEELINGS that moved you to ask the question.)
Adam---According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?
HughBe--- My son, I am still waiting for you to declare your reason for asking the question. Stop dodging and shifting as that will not help you.
Adam---The reason is you claim to know who was David's great-great grandmother. Now you either know or you are lying to us. Which is it?
HughBe---1. As I have said you talk like a duck and walk like a duck.
2. You are as sensible a MAD donkey.
3. Prove your madness.
PS: A) One of the 7 pillars of your belief system is LIE.
B)I am not a rabbi and so I do NOT think that it is Kosher to be DISHONEST. I am also not God Almighty but I am certainly a god to you and can make mistakes.
You claim to have a Torah, what does your Torah say?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71131 Apr 8, 2014
Post 71038 p3214

Dear Adam,mad donkey brain, please explain the post below. Explain point 3 meaning please demonstrate your lack of understanding.

Why have you persisted with asking the same question over and over again?

Why did you ask it to the point where you went to a level below your normal JACKASS level?

Explain why point 3 is a SECRET to that IMBECILE.

1.Adam---Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a SECRET

2.Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?

3.HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?

4.Adam---According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?

5.HughBe--- Go sleep, you are confounded.

6.Adam---Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a secret

7.HughBe--- It is no secret. Adam 36

Adam 36

Location hidden

#71132 Apr 8, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Post 71038 p3214
Dear Adam,mad donkey brain, please explain the post below. Explain point 3 meaning please demonstrate your lack of understanding.
Why have you persisted with asking the same question over and over again?
Why did you ask it to the point where you went to a level below your normal JACKASS level?
Explain why point 3 is a SECRET to that IMBECILE.
1.Adam---Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a SECRET
2.Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?
3.HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
4.Adam---According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?
5.HughBe--- Go sleep, you are confounded.
6.Adam---Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a secret
7.HughBe--- It is no secret. Adam 36
If #7 isn't a secret then please, o wise one, share it with us
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71133 Apr 8, 2014
Huggy

Please explain once and for all why you don't think for yourself but instead follow the words of a book that was written many years ago by religious men and scribes.

You say being gay is wrong because this book says so. You cite it and follow it in your life. Why?

You say that your god wrote this book, but you have no real evidence or any other reason to say or believe that this is true. Do you?

It seems your whole philosophy and way of life is built on a house of sand.

Tell me where I said something wrong, but more importantly give some evidence.

Or just say there isn't any evidence and all you believe is based on faith alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why to tards think big spoons makes you fat? 3 min Opposite One 263
WHY conservatives are LOSERS 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
We democrats Are Screwed 2 hr Bruno 14
California approves FREE cel phones for the poo... (Dec '12) 3 hr Mr Watson 34
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 9 hr Steve 138
Blob Buttholand Twitter 20 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
News Scientists: Global warming's effects speeding up (Nov '09) Wed IB DaMann 930
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages