Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
60,941 - 60,960 of 68,840 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what?
Wealthy people usually become politically influential and yes many Jews are wealthy.
This is not about "being wealty". This is about a powergrabbing, loss of empaty, mass murder and debt creation in the banking network.

You might learn something about the Rothschild family.
This is a documentary about the money system.

Sevral wars have been fought since the 1800's to uphold this monopoly.

This is NOT capitalism or buisness, this is a money system and a exclusive private right that is upheld by monopoly - The millitary and autorities uphold the monopoly on the money system.

And it's THE JEWS who are mostly overrepresnted in this.

JFK broke up with this monopoly but was murdered shortly therafter.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

I would have nothing against if jews got billionares and miollionares if they developed sollutions and sold products and services in the market witch people vulentarly would pay for.

The issue is thow MUCH more complex in the wealth creation of the elite jews.

They created the monetary system with the Rothschild family in europe and exported it to america and have internationalized their monopoly.

Today the fedral reserve is controled by jews.

Karl Marx (witch also was jewish) in his communist manidesto lined Central banking as pt 5 in the jewish plans to centralize power and take control and make the world communist.

WELL THEY HAVE SUCCEDED - THERE ARE FEW COUNTRIES WHO TODAY ARE OUTIDE OF THIS SYSTEM - COUNTRIES WITCH RISK BEING BOMBED BY USA TODAY:
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Almost all wars last 200 years have something to do with banking system - and it's a creation of Rothschild family.

Isreal is a country created by later offspring of same Rothschild family.

You can verify this by looking at Balfour Decleration written as early as 1917. And still lays open on the web to read for anyone.

Isreal is a creation of the Rothschild family -same family that dominated the european banking network and later the American banking network.

They get profits from all sides of wars - since wars mean destruction witchs means more rebuilding - witchs means more loans and debt.

Therfor debt and war is SWEET for rothschild jews and Isreal...

Isreal will by nature always be pro war - They do also have AIPAC in USA witch is the biggest war lobbying organization.

Same as zionist christians.

Things didn't quit make sense for me untill you take an objective look at the money system, jews and their involvement in world power.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

E23Jer34 wrote:
Almost all wars last 200 years have something to do with banking system - and it's a creation of Rothschild family.
You can verify this by looking at Balfour Decleration written as early as 1917. And still lays open on the web to read for anyone.
Isreal is a creation of the Rothschild family -same family that dominated the european banking network and later the American banking network.
They get profits from all sides of wars - since wars mean destruction witchs means more rebuilding - witchs means more loans and debt.
Isreal will by nature always be pro war - They do also have AIPAC in USA witch is the biggest war lobbying organization.
Things didn't quit make sense for me untill you take an objective look at the money system, jews and their involvement in world power.
I agree!

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
rabbee: nah! all wars have everything to do with disbelief in G-D. and you are no different than anyone else in this whole world that disbelieves in G-D. which indicates that you deserve even more horror from the war plagues of disbelief.

and we do not have a money system today, we have a currency system. and there is a big difference, between money and currency. and it is all happening the way, G-D has commanded it to Happen. so you just can't blame the jews, for the rest of this world idol stupidity. you all even more guilty than the jew, for your disbelief in G-D.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

idiots who believe that, alleged as men are in control of anything happening on this planet. when G-D is always in control of all physical happenings here in TheTorah for six full days. and HaMosheeach is in control, for the last day. the only way to get a true change, is to convince G-D WHO Only has The Power to change it till the end of the sixth day. and for the seventh day, it is HaMosheeach you will need to convince to truly change anything. because when Noach arrives here again, it shall be too late to change anything in world war water again.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

all the lies not true to G-D, here in TheTorah again. is only aiding and abetting the murder of nearly all on earth again. except for Noach, His Family, and whoever are the 144,000 talking critters. oh! excuuuuse me, you all though it was those other kind of non-talking animals, bringing all their own food on the ark with them. two years worth of mre's, or c rations should be sufficient.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

you lying clowns have no idea, what all your lying has done again here in The Torah, to destroy all of your grandchildren again in the flood. because you all not here in TheTorah, all think that G-D is a liar. cause all your idolatry, of alleged as men say so. and murder all your grandchildren and your neighbors grandchildren, with all of your nobodies here in TheTorah lying again.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess so. It makes sense, since for spring libido, we use gefilte fish.
That's funny!

And I bet it would kill up in the Borscht Belt!

Actually, I'm sorry I missed those days. Somewhat depicted in "Dirty Dancing."

(Speaking of which, I also miss Lennie Briscoe aka Jerry Orbach.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borscht_Belt

Interesting:

Today, a large percentage of the region is a summer home for Orthodox Jewish families,[8] primarily from the New York metropolitan area.

'This morning when I got up and saw myself in the mirror, I looked awful! What's wrong with me?' He replied,'I don't know, but your eyesight is perfect!'" (Dangerfield)

These resorts have been the setting for movies such as Dirty Dancing, Sweet Lorraine, and A Walk on the Moon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny!
Interesting:
Today, a large percentage of the region is a summer home for Orthodox Jewish families,[8] primarily from the New York metropolitan area.
'This morning when I got up and saw myself in the mirror, I looked awful! What's wrong with me?' He replied,'I don't know, but your eyesight is perfect!'" (Dangerfield)
These resorts have been the setting for movies such as Dirty Dancing, Sweet Lorraine, and A Walk on the Moon.
When I was growing up everyone referred to that region as the Catskills, but if you look on the map, many of those places are actually in the foothills to the Catskills and not the Catskills themselves. Jews have a lousy sense of direction (40 years in the wilderness!)

In NH, in the White Mountains, there is a town called Bethlehem (of all names) that is about 30% Hasidic, 30% Lesbian, and 30% other. They all get along together. I had assumed this was a recent phenomenon until I found a book on the town's history and it turns out Jews have been going there for 100 years.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was growing up everyone referred to that region as the Catskills, but if you look on the map, many of those places are actually in the foothills to the Catskills and not the Catskills themselves. Jews have a lousy sense of direction (40 years in the wilderness!)
In NH, in the White Mountains, there is a town called Bethlehem (of all names) that is about 30% Hasidic, 30% Lesbian, and 30% other. They all get along together. I had assumed this was a recent phenomenon until I found a book on the town's history and it turns out Jews have been going there for 100 years.
That reminds me of how many true New Yorkers consider everything north of NYC (and LI) to be "upstate NY" - even Westchester and Rockland Counties. I

In PA they have the Poconos. Heart-shaped beds, mirrors etc. Those are Phila's northern mountains.

I see Bethlehem NH is near Littleton. Have been to the latter, Nice "little town!" Picturesque area.

And speaking of history, I believe you told me about the very old synagogue in Tupper Lake, which my friend pointed out to me when I was there 2 summers back. He said they special events there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of how many true New Yorkers consider everything north of NYC (and LI) to be "upstate NY" - even Westchester and Rockland Counties. I
In PA they have the Poconos. Heart-shaped beds, mirrors etc. Those are Phila's northern mountains.
I see Bethlehem NH is near Littleton. Have been to the latter, Nice "little town!" Picturesque area.
And speaking of history, I believe you told me about the very old synagogue in Tupper Lake, which my friend pointed out to me when I was there 2 summers back. He said they special events there.
yep, it wasnt until I went to college in Western NY that I learned that there was an upstate NY other than Westchester and Rockland. Guilty as charged.

Bethlehem-Littleton-Franconia -- all the same region - the part of the Whites that gets less tourists. Lost of people from CT have summer houses there. I have been tempted to buy there as well. I go up almost every year.

Never been to the Poconos...always been intrigued with that portion of the Appalachians.

Ready for the storm? Been out there trying to clear the ice off my driveway in preparation for the next round. Forecast is all over the place 4-12 inches....rain - no rain.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7XrRyqses5UXX
With this as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, it wasnt until I went to college in Western NY that I learned that there was an upstate NY other than Westchester and Rockland. Guilty as charged.
Bethlehem-Littleton-Franconia -- all the same region - the part of the Whites that gets less tourists. Lost of people from CT have summer houses there. I have been tempted to buy there as well. I go up almost every year.
Never been to the Poconos...always been intrigued with that portion of the Appalachians.
Ready for the storm? Been out there trying to clear the ice off my driveway in preparation for the next round. Forecast is all over the place 4-12 inches....rain - no rain.
The CT Lake region up around Pittsburgh NH is pretty nice too. But way up there on the Canadian border. Spent a week up there 25 years ago. Not many people. At least back then.

I know what you mean. One of the local tv stations is forecasting 4-8 inches but the Nat'l Weather Service just updated to:

ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 10 TO 14 INCHES... ALONG WITH AROUND A TENTH OF AN INCH OF ICE

On weather.com (where I found the above storm warning) I checked the "Hourly forecast" for overnight. Looks like our snow will start around 3 in the morning and start to change over to a rainy mix around noon or so.

Which tells me when I should get out there to clear it hopefully without getting too wet.

The I think it turns back to snow the following night. We'll see.

Good luck with it!

Isn't winter almost over?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
With this as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =THL5_mG2IA4XX
more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny!
Interesting:
Came across this- Re: beliefs

The Talmud Pays Little Attention to What Jews Believe, Yet Asks Them To Have Faith

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-reli...

".......Usually the follower of a religion is called a “believer,” but the Talmud pays little attention to what Jews believe. What concerns the rabbis is what they do, down to the smallest detail—for instance, which shoe ought to be put on first in the morning.

Yet choreography is not quite the right metaphor here, since the goal of the rabbis is not to produce a graceful or beautiful life, but a holy one. So, Jewish observance can also be likened to a technology—a series of tools that, if used correctly, will produce the desired result, which is to please God and win his blessing. The Talmud, then, would be a manual of sacred technology, showing how to calibrate every prayer, ritual, and action so that it will be most effective......
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! all wars have everything to do with disbelief in G-D. and you are no different than anyone else in this whole world that disbelieves in G-D. which indicates that you deserve even more horror from the war plagues of disbelief.
Either you are joking - or you're simply retarded from the inbreed from your racist supremasist ancestors.

You're bible stories are 100% fictive and is compied from older ancient egyptian paganism.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are joking - or you're simply retarded from the inbreed from your racist supremasist ancestors.
You're bible stories are 100% fictive and is compied from older ancient egyptian paganism.
rabbee: you do not even know, WHO my ancestors are. are you trying to make some assumption, of something i am not? G-D is my only Ancestor, for i have no ancestors here on earth. i am the impossible from G-D, here again in Only TheTorah from THEM. and i am not a fiction story, here in The Same Story again from G-D. no matter how much you all, fictionalize yourselves, as not here in The Only Story from G-D. G-D is still giving The Torah, even if all you nobodies choose to believe you are not here in IT.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i can assure to you, that what G-D came and said to me about the woman chaooah. i did not get, from any pagan egyptian.

i am here in The Torah, G-D is still giving. so what excuse and cover story did the devil give to you, to try and mentally only to avoid being here in IT?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richvale