Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
57,261 - 57,280 of 68,391 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Eric

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.You are being asked once AGAIN to repost the source that calls the members of your list Hebrews. Your FAILURE to do so means that you are LYING, as USUAL.
2.Prove to everyone that you are not lying. Simply repost something that you have already posted. It is not too hard to do, rabbi.
It is easy to find, if it is there, deceiver.
3.Here is OUR secret I understand that it is impossible to REpost what has not been posted.
4. How many HUNDREDS of questions are still unanswered by YOU? MANY.
5. Your sideshow is one of your main TOOLS used to deceive. I know this to be true.
You have been exposed as a fraud. Everyone has seen that I am only imitating your response to our requests on why Jesus is a Jew pursuant to your definition.

When you are willing to stop playing games, let us all know.
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!.I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You have been exposed as a fraud. Everyone has seen that I am only imitating your response to our requests on why Jesus is a Jew pursuant to your definition.
Take cover. The Jesus-bot is about to short circuit.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

What is it about Topix that attracts psychos with 'women issues'?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
better here than out in public
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You have been exposed as a fraud. Everyone has seen that I am only imitating your response to our requests on why Jesus is a Jew pursuant to your definition.
I am a fraud because a LYING nothing says so?

Now fraudulent, deceptive fool do as you are told. Repost the thing, tweedledumB.

Of course you cannot repost what has not been posted you CRIMINALLY minded creature.

The B has been added so that a nitwit like you understand.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
There are MORE psychos with men issues here than those with women issues.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076489/
rabbee: well apparently you, do not have a true sense of humor - and not even close to funny.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
Criminal, prove to everyone that you are not lying. Simply repost something that you have already posted. It is not too hard to do, rabbi.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
Do you know and understand that there is a difference between knowledge and understanding? Tell me the difference.

Note, you are not being required to display understanding instead you are being required to demonstrate knowledge. Do so now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eric wrote:
You were asked to support your FALSE claim that members of your list were called Hebrews and you were required to do so from 2 sources, bible and secular.

It is a FACT that the Bible cannot be used so quote your secular sources.

Oh, when you are reposting your quote give post #.

LIST:
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
I have to imagine there's slim pickings in Kentucky.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Take cover. The Jesus-bot is about to short circuit.
The rabbinic servant/puppet/Eric has already short-circuited. It cannot even repost something that was "posted" already.

I wonder why?

I did not know that persons professing righteousness could be so low as the puppet and company.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

My boy, yes YOU Eric, I am going now but shall be back. Now surprise me and repost your quote with its link that supports your false claim that members on your list below were called Hebrews.

You are not only a FRAUD, Eric but you are a FOOL.

You are F squared.

LIST:
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

You know, Hugh, you can call Eric and the rest of us all the mean, nasty words in the world, for ever and ever and ever...

....but none of that EVER changes the fact that you can not (or have not) answer the question about patrilineal lineage of your pagan deity.
Eric

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fraud because a LYING nothing says so?
Now fraudulent, deceptive fool do as you are told. Repost the thing, tweedledumB.
Of course you cannot repost what has not been posted you CRIMINALLY minded creature.
The B has been added so that a nitwit like you understand.
Can't you just see the vein throbbing in your forehead as you get angrier and angrier?

There is an idiom, "As you sow so shall your reap." You have become a pariah on this thread because you dug in your heals and refused to respond to questions posed. Now no one will play with you anymore because you decided to take your ball and go home once too often.

If you want responses, you will need to offer responses first. If not, C'est la vie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The rabbinic servant/puppet/Eric has already short-circuited. It cannot even repost something that was "posted" already.
I wonder why?
I did not know that persons professing righteousness could be so low as the puppet and company.
Until you can answer the question regarding Jesus' genealogy, you have no right to insist that anyone answer your questions. Cease and desist your childish behavior now.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: well apparently you, do not have a true sense of humor - and not even close to funny.
Au contraire. Both you and Frijoles are hilarious. Only difference being, he's INTENTIONALLY funny.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

HughBe wrote:
...I am going now but shall be back...
Thanks for the warning.
Eric

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

HughBe wrote:
My boy, yes YOU Eric, I am going now but shall be back. Now surprise me and repost your quote with its link that supports your false claim that members on your list below were called Hebrews.
You are not only a FRAUD, Eric but you are a FOOL.
You are F squared.
LIST:
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
btw, did you ever notice that every time you give the list it gets shorter and shorter? I guess you must have found references to the others, but don't want to admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richvale Discussions

Search the Richvale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr snodder 200,347
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr snodder 2,253
Arguing With Liberials Pointless 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 35
Russia has fired rockets into Ukraine 3 hr Progun 3
Editorial: Lack of alarm response in Chico trou... 11 hr Krankenstein 17
Another botched execution, this time in Arizona 11 hr The right is wrong 17
Hey libs, here is a challenge. 15 hr The right is wrong 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000