Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,641 - 54,660 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- I have designer suits that cost US$1000.00 or approximately and other designer clothes.
LOL.

Which designer?

Does any self-respecting designer sell a suit as low as $ 1000?

LOL.

Are your suits pret or haute?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I buy for quality.
What do you understand by "quality" where clothes are concerned?

Give the details.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

He is OBVIOUSLY much more satisfied and comfortable with his state of material life than you are.

Speculate what you want about his earnings, but what matters is attitude.
Then aside from your other online pals, suck up to to Hugh as well, if you're so impressed with his attitude.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Which designer?
Does any self-respecting designer sell a suit as low as $ 1000?
LOL.
Are your suits pret or haute?
I bet he wears Jordache
Matt

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Please help spread the word about NAZI TACTICS used by CHICAGO MAYOR RAHM EMANUEL including UNLAWFUL EVICTION to stifle dissent from Occupy Wall Street.

Matthew Libman worked with civil rights leaders to push for the Volcker Rule implementation (forcing banks to stop gambling and resume lending). Jesse Jackson Sr. and Ben Jealous, the president of the NAACP, leaned on Sanford Weil (Citigroup Chairman) and Barack Obama, and they won.

Later in 2012 Matt Libman hosted some out of state NATO campers -- legally and permitted in his own back yard with permission of neighbor, slumlords Jason Ticus and his father Gary Ticus. He also scheduled to release a documentary film about Jesse Jackson's 1984 presidential bid, and had him scheduled to attend a panel discussion with campers and protesters -- for free in his backyard -- during the NATO summit.

Full uncut video: http://youtu.be/WVivNn8JIfA

His lease: http://m.imgur.com/eQP5gLF

Instead of having a great event paying homage to his friend and mentor, Rahm Emanuel forced a condemnation of Matt Libman's home. Matt returned home the evening before his documentary premier to find his windows boarded, doors and gates chained, and a parking ticket in his windshield wiper -- while parked in his regular space. With zero notice.

"After" photo (boarded up with ZERO NOTICE): http://imgur.com/xPhh6up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, my point remains a new designer is new and so is not known. Therefore although his or her quality is superior to existing brands the fact that the brand is new will preclude it from the being regarded among the TOP brands.
An inexperienced designer will take time to establish himself but if classy designers like Armani and Shahab Durazi enter a new segment in the field of clothes they'll shoot to the top from the word go since they have the innate talent and infrastructure and loyal clientele in place.

An impoverished and unclassy guy like you understands nothing about haute couture, style and quality.

Have you shopped at any of the swank Armani, Hermes, Issey Miyake, Versace or Cardin clothes' salons in any of the fashion hotspots of the world?

Obviously, not.

Go to church.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you remark yesterday that you hate black people?
sarcasm
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>Voluntarist says he's not homophobic but yet he loses no opportunity to taunt you about being homosexual using crude gay jokes about anal sex and the like.
Most of it is (to pardon the expression) tongue and cheek. He does not intend to be spiteful or particularly hateful. However, it is obvious (to me at least) that his value system is antiquated and that he is homophobic. However, unlike the Jamaican, I dont think Voluntarist's homophobia is a mask for his own homosexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Then aside from your other online pals, suck up to to Hugh as well, if you're so impressed with his attitude.
I dont suck up to anyone here. I call it as it is. Hughbe, the cowardly evangelical homophobic closet homosexual is more comfortable with his material life than you are with yours. And to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet he wears Jordache
Infra dig!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

sarcasm

<quoted text>

Most of it is (to pardon the expression) tongue and cheek. He does not intend to be spiteful or particularly hateful. However, it is obvious (to me at least) that his value system is antiquated and that he is homophobic. However, unlike the Jamaican, I dont think Voluntarist's homophobia is a mask for his own homosexuality.
Ok.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont suck up to anyone here.
Oh, you suck up to your pals who're like you in most ways all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hughbe, the cowardly evangelical homophobic closet homosexual is more comfortable with his material life than you are with yours.
In what way am I unsatisfied with my material life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.
Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.

This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.

You should walk into the uber-chic clothes salons selling haute wear in Paris, Milan, NY or even Mumbai. You'll be intimidated and overwhelmed by the sheer luxury and class on display.

Pret a porter is passe and much cheaper than haute wear.

At the rarefied end of the fashion spectrum, if a famous designer known for say haute wear suits takes to designing underwear they'll sell like hot cakes with his rich clients and many who can't afford the haute clothes line will willingly buy the designer wear undergarments for its tag value and also because it will be much cheaper than say a haute suit costing $ 50000 or more. Of course the quality is assured.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.
Obviously, you know nothing about haute couture nor about anything connected with luxurious living and high style.

Expected.

It doesn't matter, Mon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you know nothing about haute couture nor about anything connected with luxurious living and high style.
Expected.
It doesn't matter, Mon.
You asked why I thought you were not satisfied with your material life. Let the the post above serve as Evidence A

If you were satisfied, you wouldnt adopt that haughty tone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.
This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.
You should walk into the uber-chic clothes salons selling haute wear in Paris, Milan, NY or even Mumbai. You'll be intimidated and overwhelmed by the sheer luxury and class on display.
Pret a porter is passe and much cheaper than haute wear.
At the rarefied end of the fashion spectrum, if a famous designer known for say haute wear suits takes to designing underwear they'll sell like hot cakes with his rich clients and many who can't afford the haute clothes line will willingly buy the designer wear undergarments for its tag value and also because it will be much cheaper than say a haute suit costing $ 50000 or more. Of course the quality is assured.
Quality is quality - irrespective of class construct

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

If you were satisfied, you wouldnt adopt that haughty tone.
The haughty tone is reserved for the ignorant ones who foolishly keep arguing about things they know nothing about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Quality is quality - irrespective of class construct.
LOL.

What you call quality at the lower end is ugliness, crudity or crassness at the higher end.

I mean you can't compare the ordinary quality offered by a mass producer of clothes like Levi at the lower end to say an Armani - perhaps, the classiest haute designer around.
Muslim

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

This what Israel aim is killing nothing else
Israel terror
Invading country and killing
Nothing good they done

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

I am watching some great fight scenes from Bruce Lee films.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••