Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,393
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56517 Aug 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see jews walking to temple on Saturday, refusing to drive now that's retarded.
Not only did the Puritans, our founding fathers (and mothers) in this neck of the woods, observe the Sabbath (ever hear of blue laws?), but many of them knew a bit of Hebrew as well.

Harvard, Yale, William and Mary, Rutgers, Princeton, Brown, Columbia, Johns Hopkins, and Dartmouth's still has that Hebrew in their seal or emblem.

So I guess you have no respect (or knowledge)
for the history of your own nation. Sad.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56518 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Understand this Joel, my love for you is pure and is unlike the love that Frijoles has for you which as you know is the type of love found in Hollywood.

Cover your rear, so to speak, as he is like a lion seeking to "devour" you.
Ha ha ha ha but weren't you the first to invite me to take a shower with you?

At first, I declined your invite but later agreed with one condition that I'd keep my boxers on while showering with you.(smiles).

Hugh dear, you're sure to get an erection on seeing me considering my boyish look, handsome facial features, brown-golden eyes, extra fair complexion, slim physique, thick brown hair, pearl-white teeth and a slight mustache...

(wink wink wink)

Location hidden

#56519 Aug 8, 2013
Hugh dear,

Are you into TWOGGING?

LOL.

Location hidden

#56520 Aug 8, 2013
Shabbath is superstition or at the most in real terms it is nothing more than invoking Satan.

Location hidden

#56521 Aug 8, 2013
Hugh,

Where are you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56522 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Top Two historical Jewish figures ...
Ben and Jerry
I like Jerry Lewis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56523 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh dear,
Are you into TWOGGING?
LOL.
No, I am into jogging.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56524 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where are you?
Here for a brief moment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56525 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha but weren't you the first to invite me to take a shower with you?
At first, I declined your invite but later agreed with one condition that I'd keep my boxers on while showering with you.(smiles).
Hugh dear, you're sure to get an erection on seeing me considering my boyish look, handsome facial features, brown-golden eyes, extra fair complexion, slim physique, thick brown hair, pearl-white teeth and a slight mustache...
(wink wink wink)
1. You have the history a bit mixed-up i.e. in respect of the showering with me. It is something that you have repeatedly asserted and I have no doubt it stems from your DEEP desire to experience the BIG black BAMBOO.

2. The other part of your post reflects an overactive imagination.

3. Much love MON , from dearest Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56526 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are obsessed by this topic, as usual
My point stands, Joel should cover his rear when in your presence.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56527 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jerry Lewis.
I thought only Haitians were French.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56528 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Hughbe who Luis de Torres was.
Google works and you would be surprised to know how much better off I am because I have learnt about one of Columbus's aids.

Were you also taught that the top 3 historical Jews were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56529 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Shabbath is superstition or at the most in real terms it is nothing more than invoking Satan.
So, just to be clear -- observing a weekly day of rest is a superstition.

Believing in invoking Satan isn't?

The only way to generate this much irony in a controled environment is for Alanis Morisette and O'Henry to have a baby and name it you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56530 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only Haitians were French.
HughBe--- I like Jerry Lewis.

Rick---I thought only Haitians were French

HughBe---Well, now you know that French people are also French.

Location hidden

#56531 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

So, just to be clear -- observing a weekly day of rest is a superstition.

Believing in invoking Satan isn't?

The only way to generate this much irony in a controled environment is for Alanis Morisette and O'Henry to have a baby and name it you.
Yes, from the ordinary consciousness, the observance of a stupid custom like Shabbat is a mind control superstition and a waste of time, energy and consciousness.

When an observant Jews tells me he's resting on Shabbat it means he's doing so since it's a cult dictate and as such he spends the day abstaining from work or refrains from coming online and visits a synagogue to indulge in nonsensical prayers. All this nonsense makes the fool feel he's done something great when actually all he's done is to follow a millennia old stupid dogma. LMAO.

This is the superstitious part of observing a stupid custom like shabbat when viewed from the ordinary consciousness.

From a mystical perspective, observing the Shabbat involves invoking a well-known Babylonian demon that the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach borrowed from the Babylonians. All those accompanying rituals actually call on this demonic being that the ancient Babylonians, Jews, Christians and Muslims worship and in this way Shabbat is damaging to mind, body, environment and world peace/world progress.

Location hidden

#56532 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

From a mystical perspective, observing the Shabbat involves invoking a well-known Babylonian demon ...
and that is not superstitious?

Location hidden

#56533 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Google works and you would be surprised to know how much better off I am because I have learnt about one of Columbus's aids.
Were you also taught that the top 3 historical Jews were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin?
Darwin wasnt Jewish, you oaf

http://www.jta.org/2013/01/11/news-opinion/un...

Location hidden

#56534 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

and that is not superstitious?
Only the adepts in sorcery like the ancient Babylonian occultists, the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach like Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, Daniel, Elisha, David, Noah and others and their modern day clones can via human sacrifice or animal sacrifice and intense concentration (or meditation) on the specific activated vibration (the sonic form of the demonic Babylonian being) can invoke it....

With the rest - the lay believers - who live fully exteriorized in the ordinary consciousness, the prayers and rituals are mere hearsay and mechanical repetitions and a mere dogma that they stupidly observe on Shabbath.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56535 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin wasnt Jewish, you oaf
http://www.jta.org/2013/01/11/news-opinion/un...
Mother OAF/Frijoles, please explain the text below. Start by explaining what is meant by "EVERYONE ALWAYS KNEW Darwin was a member of the tribe."

Is the writer Jewish, Mother OAF?

Is the writer also an OAF like YOU?

Explain the LIES of the writer.

"This attempt to insult Darwin by categorizing him as Jewish surprised me because I thought EVERYONE ALWAYS KNEW Darwin was a member of the tribe. I attended Hebrew school in preparation for my bar mitzvah, and the classroom featured pictures of our top-three historical figures: Abraham, Moses and Darwin.(There was also a small photograph of Paul Newman, who was half-Jewish.) We learned how Darwin received a fantastic bar mitzvah gift of a five-year ocean cruise on the HMS Beagle"

I shall come back later this was just a quick peep.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56536 Aug 8, 2013
Mother OAF, explain "the classroom featured pictures of our top-three historical figures: Abraham, Moses and Darwin"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 min PEE PEE PETE 200,973
Are Liberals Builders Or Destroyers!! 33 min Ultraman 11
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr scoop 2,273
Lets get rid of Mexicans (Mar '13) 7 hr Stats 97
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr Pizza 16,000
tBagger Republicans should Care for Illegal Chi... 23 hr Ultraman 17
•••
•••
•••

Richvale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richvale News, Events & Info