Think the Black Woman Killed In DC Is...

Think the Black Woman Killed In DC Is OK?

Posted in the Richvale Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
I think there is something very wrong with killing this woman. These "Law Enforcement" at the White House should be the best and this is the best they can do; shoot the hell out of her.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Where are all the Liberals coming to the defense of the Black Woman with a 1 year old child in her car getting assassinated by DC, well, we will call them Police. Where you liberals at. Don't care about this Black Woman. Hypocrite bunch of jerk F dog brained lying raciest
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Love it how Liberals out here aren't jumping all over Obama's Police that shot the hell out of a Black Woman that had a 1 year old child in the car. This is what liberals are; Senseless, clueless and I think these " Obama Police" were ordered to kill this woman, think. I guess I could be wrong. These really professional Obama Police were just, what. George Bush Administration and this would have happened, damn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Plays NAZI Card - Looses Argument 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 6
Bob Has A New Hero 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign- 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
News Victims of apparent triple homicide identified (Jul '08) Sat Itzmealwayz 52
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless Aug 26 Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) Aug 26 Wittmeier Tool 14

Richvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages