Syria and the Tea Party Solution
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#41 Sep 16, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Another MAJOR WAR started by a demorat President???
And strongly supported by the peace, love and flowers, regressive liberal death and hate culture!
Imagine that???
Liberals lie about everything, all the time, about everything!
liberals are beelzebub's workers of iniquities!
Who else would support and praise the murder of the most innocent of innocent? Unborn children sucking their thumb in moms womb!!!
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/12/top-10-min...
Infantile, you don't know up from down. Since you haven't noticed, President Obama suggested limited intervention with no boots on the ground. Not a major war.

Second, Obama gave the decision to Congress. Our president has started no war, no intervention, nothing.

Third, although you and your cronies walk in lock-step with your leaders (Limbaugh, Fox News, Drudge, etc), democrats do NOT walk in lockstep with Obama. Many 'lefties' are against any US intervention. That includes moveon.org .

Just think, you agree with moveon.org .
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#42 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile, you don't know up from down. Since you haven't noticed, President Obama suggested limited intervention with no boots on the ground. Not a major war.
Second, Obama gave the decision to Congress. Our president has started no war, no intervention, nothing.
Third, although you and your cronies walk in lock-step with your leaders (Limbaugh, Fox News, Drudge, etc), democrats do NOT walk in lockstep with Obama. Many 'lefties' are against any US intervention. That includes moveon.org .
Just think, you agree with moveon.org .
tee pee pollution? You throw a fit at the truth???
Hey stupid? The only reason oblamer went to congress was to cover his big stupid mouth/ass! HE DREW THE RED LINE!!! Plain and simple fact moron! "OBLAMER" needed someone to "blame", because he couldn't blame Bush for this one!

And stupid as a stick! This is far from over!
oblamer is right now moving American troops into turkey and Jordan.
No boots on the ground??? Just another oblamer lie!!!

So go throw your little fit elsewhere dipshit liar!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#43 Sep 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I do not envy your 5 tours in the Middle East MS and thanks for keeping the crazies at bay...
I will be the last one to defend the Muslim fanatics and I also notice that everyone here seems to have conveniently forgotten that England, France and the US all had a hand in screwing up the Middle East.
We did that by overthrowing democratically elected leaders, supporting tyrants and otherwise meddling in their affairs...
Karma finally caught up with us and we will be paying for generations to come.
For those who do not understand karma, let me just say Karma basically means that "payback is a mother"
Saudi Arabia basically had no cities 80 years ago, not until the British desalienated their water, was anyone even able to live there except as a nomadic lifestyle.

As fo how much western intervention screwed them up, who knows, I am sure we did not help, but those nutjobs really need very little reason to go off the deep end anyway. Where else can your daughter be raped and you send your son to kill her because she brought "shame" on the family? Truly bizarre.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#44 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, GRANDPA, and let's hope that Congress helps Obama to keep the heat on Russia and Syria. But they probably won't due to their hate of Obama and their bromance with scumbag Putin.
How many of those Democrat Congress members do you think will keep the heat on Syria. A handful maybe? Or a majority?

You know how that "teabagger" Linda Sánchez Democrat House member from California is opposed to the war because she just hates Obama.

You sir are a dumbass.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#45 Sep 16, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Saudi Arabia basically had no cities 80 years ago, not until the British desalienated their water, was anyone even able to live there except as a nomadic lifestyle.
As fo how much western intervention screwed them up, who knows, I am sure we did not help, but those nutjobs really need very little reason to go off the deep end anyway. Where else can your daughter be raped and you send your son to kill her because she brought "shame" on the family? Truly bizarre.
>
>
I agree with you man, many of those folks are totally crazy.... just think... 120F heat, sand getting into their eyes and mouths, no toilet paper, their sweaty butts itch, it don't take much to set them off.... it's just too bad we got caught in the middle of it all.

BTW, thanks for being civil and a reasonable conservative as opposed to some of your counterparts on these threads...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#46 Sep 16, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>How many of those Democrat Congress members do you think will keep the heat on Syria. A handful maybe? Or a majority?
You know how that "teabagger" Linda Sánchez Democrat House member from California is opposed to the war because she just hates Obama.
You sir are a dumbass.
>
>
Now, now....

SOLUTION, TSQ and even SAM are some of the most civil posters on these forums, there is no need to engage in name calling with them...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#47 Sep 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I do not envy your 5 tours in the Middle East MS and thanks for keeping the crazies at bay...

I will be the last one to defend the Muslim fanatics and I also notice that everyone here seems to have conveniently forgotten that England, France and the US all had a hand in screwing up the Middle East.

We did that by overthrowing democratically elected leaders, supporting tyrants and otherwise meddling in their affairs...

Karma finally caught up with us and we will be paying for generations to come.

For those who do not understand karma, let me just say Karma basically means that "payback is a mother"
Caught in another lie as you support oslama supporting the Muslim radicals..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#48 Sep 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
The entire Middle East is a no win situation of our own making.

We have been drawing red lines since the birth of the Nation, from the pirates at Tripoli, to the Monroe Doctrine, Cuban missile crisis, you name it.

Most of the things foreign diplomats say publicly is merely intended for public consumption and as fodder for talking heads and TOPIX commentators, therefore....

The so called gaffe might have not been a "gaffe" at all, the whole deal might have been pre arranged by Putin and Obama for all anyone knows...

But one thing we know for sure, and that is if President Obama had not threatened military strikes, neither Syria nor Russia would have fessed up to possessing nerve gas gas...

Assad has got no reasons to relax as President OBAMA can order a strike at any time if it looks the Syrians and Russia are playing games.

I think we all should wait a couple of weeks and see how things play out...
Caught in another lie
Your first sentence

We had nothing to do with empowering these morons

It was 2k years ago that they started waging war on everyone that did not agree with them

Just like liberals do

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#49 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, GRANDPA, and let's hope that Congress helps Obama to keep the heat on Russia and Syria. But they probably won't due to their hate of Obama and their bromance with scumbag Putin.
But you were against pressure on Sadam that killed millions???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#50 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Infantile, you don't know up from down. Since you haven't noticed, President Obama suggested limited intervention with no boots on the ground. Not a major war.

Second, Obama gave the decision to Congress. Our president has started no war, no intervention, nothing.

Third, although you and your cronies walk in lock-step with your leaders (Limbaugh, Fox News, Drudge, etc), democrats do NOT walk in lockstep with Obama. Many 'lefties' are against any US intervention. That includes moveon.org .

Just think, you agree with moveon.org .
The experts on this all agree that it would take boots on the ground.....

Moron liberals were against any type of war against Sadam when he killed millions

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#51 Sep 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I agree with you man, many of those folks are totally crazy.... just think... 120F heat, sand getting into their eyes and mouths, no toilet paper, their sweaty butts itch, it don't take much to set them off.... it's just too bad we got caught in the middle of it all.

BTW, thanks for being civil and a reasonable conservative as opposed to some of your counterparts on these threads...
Carter was the first that sent troops to the Middle East in modern times
Another moronic liberal

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#52 Sep 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I agree with you man, many of those folks are totally crazy.... just think... 120F heat, sand getting into their eyes and mouths, no toilet paper, their sweaty butts itch, it don't take much to set them off.... it's just too bad we got caught in the middle of it all.
BTW, thanks for being civil and a reasonable conservative as opposed to some of your counterparts on these threads...
Hey, it is all in who I am dealing with. You can oppose anothers viewpoint without all the "extras". Some folks from both sides just seem to ask for it though.

Grandpa, have you ever visited the ME? There are places such as Turkey, Egypt, and my favorite, Beirut that are absolutely stunning with their landscapes and ancient ruins. Too bad religious fanatics took those wonderful places and turned them into the ass crack of the earth.

Even Iraq in the north, has so much beauty that you could forget that less than 200 miles away folks are blowing themselves and their children up. Truly sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 40 min Here Is One 280
b sanders call oslama a liar 43 min Here Is One 3
Greek Socialists; ran out of OP money 1 hr Local 1
Faux Global Warming (Nov '14) 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 721
Free Spirits - Saving America's Wild Horses 1 hr rathburns dynasty 4
FortBragg Salmon Festival was great. 3 hr Middle of the road 3
Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should ... 5 hr OortCloud 1
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richvale Mortgages