Why is Obama afraid of Putin?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#537 Apr 20, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone from the right to explain how Obama is "afraid" of Putin.
If your read the NYSlimes today you will now see how the Obama administration has magically changed its perspective on Putin. They now are thinking of CONTAINMENT after an obviously failed reset, failed Syria policy and failed Crimea Policy.

Putin has made a fool of the Community Organizer and they are deathly afraid of his next moves which they have failed to see.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#538 Apr 20, 2014
^
^
Thanks for proving that your understanding of english is as limited as your understanding of world events.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#539 Apr 20, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Thanks for proving that your understanding of english is as limited as your understanding of world events.
Spending hour after hour reading the negative crap from the right -wing lemmings and one thing becomes evident, they don't have any better ideas/options than what Obama has put forward.

Their theme is "die if you can't afford healthcare and let's go to war."

They've got nothing!
Local

Lakeport, CA

#540 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your read the NYSlimes today you will now see how the Obama administration has magically changed its perspective on Putin. They now are thinking of CONTAINMENT after an obviously failed reset, failed Syria policy and failed Crimea Policy.
Putin has made a fool of the Community Organizer and they are deathly afraid of his next moves which they have failed to see.
another "OOPS" moment from the potus and his staff. You have heard of the "untouchables"?
The current bunch of buffoons in the west wing are as bad as the E.U. "miscalulators".

Ukraine Upheaval Highlights E.U.'s Past Miscalculations and Future Dangers
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/21/world/europ...
Local

Lakeport, CA

#541 Apr 21, 2014
As Putin's Russia swallows up eastern Ukraine, obama is watching helplessly with his proverbial dic in his hand.
The two leaders do have one thing in common....they both have little regard for rule of law. Putin just seems to always be a bigger prick taking full advantage of the weaker person in most situations.

'The Rules Be Damned': Translating Vladimir Putin on Ukraine
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#542 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Spending hour after hour reading the negative crap from the right -wing lemmings and one thing becomes evident, they don't have any better ideas/options than what Obama has put forward.
Their theme is "die if you can't afford healthcare and let's go to war."
They've got nothing!
>
>

You are correct, right wing lemmings have got nothing and they know nothing but that does not seem to stop dopes like LOCO and SOCIOPATH from running away with every non story they latch on to, they almost make a freak like HIO look like a genius...
Local

Lakeport, CA

#543 Apr 21, 2014
Gawd....he ditto head liberal obama apologists are getting more pathetic everyday. One sociopath now even yearns for his arch enemy HIO to return to the forum. Desperate times for obama worshipers.
lololol
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#544 Apr 21, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are correct, right wing lemmings have got nothing and they know nothing but that does not seem to stop dopes like LOCO and SOCIOPATH from running away with every non story they latch on to, they almost make a freak like HIO look like a genius...
I'm tired of all their negative B.S. When they can't plagiarize a right -wing blog they resort to making up stuff.
I've yet to see a proposal of how they would deal with bushs good buddy Putin.

Location hidden

#545 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm tired of all their negative B.S. When they can't plagiarize a right -wing blog they resort to making up stuff.
I've yet to see a proposal of how they would deal with bushs good buddy Putin.
Obama's first error was discontinuing Bush's sanctions on Putin for Georgia. That message along with the supposed reset was heard loud and clear and resulted in Crimea.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#546 Apr 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's first error was discontinuing Bush's sanctions on Putin for Georgia. That message along with the supposed reset was heard loud and clear and resulted in Crimea.
>
>
Wrong!

President OBAMA's error was to attempt and work with the Tpublican Congress.

Location hidden

#547 Apr 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Wrong!
President OBAMA's error was to attempt and work with the Tpublican Congress.
What exactly does that have to do with his foreign policy?

Stop drinking the Kool Aid.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#548 Apr 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does that have to do with his foreign policy?
Stop drinking the Kool Aid.
>
>
You broached the topic of errors, trying to reset relations with Russia or any other Nation is common sense, not an "error."

Location hidden

#549 Apr 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You broached the topic of errors, trying to reset relations with Russia or any other Nation is common sense, not an "error."
Removing sanctions is common sense?

The looney left has earned its nik
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#550 Apr 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Hey Gramps, ask the lemmings how they would deal with Putin. If I were advising Obama, I'd have him ask bush what he'd do since bush and Putin are soul mates (but -buddies).

Location hidden

#551 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey Gramps, ask the lemmings how they would deal with Putin. If I were advising Obama, I'd have him ask bush what he'd do since bush and Putin are soul mates (but -buddies).
Are you telling us the Messiah needs help from Republicans?
Local

Lakeport, CA

#552 Apr 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling us the Messiah needs help from Republicans?
O-boys broken promise to unify our nation looms large when he is now looking for repub. cooperation/help. The division he has created makes everything difficult when he has fostered a culture of lies and mistrust.
Our Boy is pretty much over his head.
and yes, It certainly looks like obama is very adept at beating up fellow Americans(repubs), but foreign adversaries?
Not so much.

Thugs like Putin, Assad, Saddam, the Iranian Mullahs do not play the o-boys henhouse games.....they strike first, cut off a few heads, and laugh at the silly threats of "red lines" coming from the current U.S. administration........

The sound you may hear is a collective lol coming from U.S. foreign adversaries.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#553 Apr 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Removing sanctions is common sense?
The looney left has earned its nik
>
>
If it leads to better relations, yes!

But the right wing nuts want to keep the arm merchants in business.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#554 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
>
>
The T publicans got no idea what to do about Putin nor anything else for that matter, they are kind of like the instigators of a barroom brawl, they sit on the sideline, drink beer and pass gas...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#555 Apr 22, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
O-boys broken promise to unify our nation looms large when he is now looking for repub. cooperation/help. The division he has created makes Blah…Blah…Blah...
>
>
Baloney!

The "division" was created by this charming fellow and his lemming followers…

Location hidden

#556 Apr 22, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
If it leads to better relations, yes!
But it didn't. Go back to sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL in 7 years. 3 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 3
why is grumpy so angry? 59 min Duuuhhh 2
natural news agrees that co2 cools 11 hr Here Is One 3
U.S. Majority proud of Confederate flag 11 hr Here Is One 7
RECORD heat waves and RECORD colds all over the... 11 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 11
The Liberal Agenda 13 hr Yatasaurus 1
There is a DIFFERENCE between TROPOSPHERE & STR... 14 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
More from around the web

Richvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE